musicgenesis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto definitely needs more training, and without a doubt more techs.

Just look at Madara, he alone has all his fire techs which are absolutely devastating. Not to mention his meteor, or second meteor. Ha.

Naruto so far, basically just uses Rasengan for any situation in battle. And his mass shadow clones. Which are good no doubt, but really wasting lots of his chakra when a good tech could be equally effective and less chakra costing.

Just look at the amount of chakra he used to stop Madara's wood tech, or should i say Hashirama's. He was just wasted after that, while Madara was still in super condition. Can anyone from the current generation fight against the likes of Madara and Hashirama? Don't think so..

Somehow i just feel that the old generation of shinobi's are just so much stronger than those in the new generation.

Hashirama, Nidaime, Sandaime, Yondaime, Madara all were legends. There were even the Three Sennins who were in their prime then. Now? Sasuke and Naruto are the closest to them. Along with fake Madara and Kabuto of course.

So, how will Naruto train to be as good? Afterall he's the main character.

Well, just my opinions here.

P.s: Anyone can enlighten me on how Hashirama died? Guessing it's during the first ninja war.

Reactions: ~Annihilator~

shmanton

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
aparently hashirama died of old age, thats what iv heard/read
but just to say i don't think we ever heard how he died.
so by that im guessing he died peacfully =]

and yeah naruto and all the others need more training and have a long way to go before being a contender for madara

but if you think about it what world did the 1st and madara grow up in, they had nothing and were at constant war with others. they needed to train 24/7 if not they would perish

naruto and all that grew up in a world where they didnt need it so much

thats how i believe it to be =]

Saaif Zaryr

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

and yeah naruto and all the others need more training and have a long way to go before being a contender for madara

but if you think about it what world did the 1st and madara grow up in, they had nothing and were at constant war with others. they needed to train 24/7 if not they would perish

naruto and all that grew up in a world where they didnt need it so much

thats how i believe it to be =]

I agree with u :D

musicgenesis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, it'd be interesting if Kishi shows us some excerpts of the past of Hashirama or the fight he had with Madara in detail..

I guess you have a point there, but isn't Naruto and co. training very often too? Not like he spends time playing games. Hahahahaha.

shmanton

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i know they train alot but sometimes training isnt enough. the fear of dieing not just losing is alot more serious
i mean madara and hashirama fought constantly and same with senju and uchiha, if they didnt improve they would be wiped out. they couldn't depend on anyone to get them out of a sticky situation

naruto had train hard or be weak
madara had train hard or die

Hamish44

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When oro brought Hashirama and the 2nd hokage back Hashirama didn't look old.
i'm guessing he died in the first great war

musicgenesis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mmmm, i think flair has a lot to do as well.

Madara managed to become strong within a short period of time, as did his brother.

But gah, i just want Naruto to have more techs, or even do some basic wind techs. Not just rely on rasengan or clones all the time -_-