Naruto needs a new power.

farhca

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all I want to make it clear that I'm neither Naruto's nor Sasuke's fanboy.
Now, after reading today's chapter it seemed sorta obvious to me that Naruto needs a new power, I mean when looking at Sasuke and Naruto, there's major powers that defines both of them.

I mean, Naruto and Sasuke are both not good enough in taijutsu to the point where one would overpower the other one using it, as for Ganjutsu Sasuke obviously have the advantage but not everybody agrees that he can use tsukuyami or win against Naruto just using it because he's a Jinchuriki.

And so I guess it's safe to assume that they're both equal to this point.

Now let's compare their other powers, Naruto and Sasuke both got half of hagoromo's chakra, they're equal on that scale, and I believed that Naruto using his Sage mode + Kurama's chakra makes him equal to Sasuke and his Dojutsu powers but now Sasuke is taking advantage of the tailed beasts ckakra whereas Naruto is runnning out of chakra he recieved from the tailed beasts and that makes him at a big disadvantage and honestly I can't think of anyway Naruto can use to end this battle at his current state and that's why I believe Naruto will be getting a new power in the next chapter or so...

So what do you guys think about that?

There's a very convincing theory about the kind of power Naruto might get soon, Link: , might as well check it if you're curious =)

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all I want to make it clear that I'm neither Naruto's nor Sasuke's fanboy.
Now, after reading today's chapter it seemed sorta obvious to me that Naruto needs a new power, I mean when looking at Sasuke and Naruto, there's major powers that defines both of them.

I mean, Naruto and Sasuke are both not good enough in taijutsu to the point where one would overpower the other one using it, as for Ganjutsu Sasuke obviously have the advantage but not everybody agrees that he can use tsukuyami or win against Naruto just using it because he's a Jinchuriki.

Now let's compare their other powers, Naruto and Sasuke both got half of hagoromo's chakra, they're equal on that scale, and I believed that Naruto using his Sage mode + Kurama's chakra makes him equal to Sasuke and his Dojutsu powers but now Sasuke is taking advantage of the tailed beasts ckakra whereas Naruto is runnning out of chakra he recieved from the tailed beasts and that makes him at a big disadvantage and honestly I can't think of anyway Naruto can use to end this battle at his current state and that's why I believe Naruto will be getting a new power in the next chapter or so...

There's a very convincing theory about the kind of power Naruto might get soon, Link: , might as well check it if you're curious =)
look if things worked like that in the narutoworld, base naruto would have never been against someone who has way more bijuu chakra than narutoʻs final form, and has the rinnegan.

farhca

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto needs the rikudo seal on his right hand (both sun and moon)
You mean to seal away Sasuke? I think that's out of question, there's no way Naruto would seal away Sasuke, or so I believe at least.

He needs one very bad or he is gonna get negged like in pain fight.
Won't exactly be Pain fight but he obviously won't win if things keeps going this way.

He just started to fight back, and you want to give him a power up?
Because there's a rather obvious gap between their powers now, Naruto started to fight back but he won't hold up for long if he keeps fighting this way.

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

look if things worked like that in the narutoworld, base naruto would have never been against someone who has way more bijuu chakra than narutoʻs final form, and has the rinnegan.

farhca

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, he just needs the will to fight him seriously.
Fighting him seriously dosn't necessarly mean he'll win, fighting seriously simply means going all out but what I'm saying is Naruto's all really enought?

mate if you check pages just before that one you'll find out that, that attack was a surprise and Madara didn't even know that Naruto can use tailed beasts chakra, he was simply caugh off guard, doubt that would happen against Sasuke.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fighting him seriously dosn't necessarly mean he'll win, fighting seriously simply means going all out but what I'm saying is Naruto's all really enought?
We don't. But we know that Sasuke needed to be on Hagoromo's level for Naruto to actually become serious. Sasuke fans need to let that sink in a bit.

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mate if you check pages just before that one you'll find out that, that attack was a surprise and Madara didn't even know that Naruto can use tailed beasts chakra, he was simply caugh off guard, doubt that would happen against Sasuke.
My point

----

Your head

Iʻm not arguing that narutoʻs going to wreck sasuke or even beat him, Iʻm saying that powers simply donʻt work like that. Simply having more bijuu chakra than another guy does not make you stronger than him. Kaguya thought that, and what happened to her? Narutoʻs using a form that hagoromo never accomplished himself, itʻs a form thatʻs created when all 9 bijuu willingly cooperate.

farhca

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
equal ?
sasuke has nine bijuu and naruto has half of one lol
dude did you even read what I wrote there? I said they were kinda equals till Sasuke started using bijuu's chakra, and that's why I'm saying Naruto needs a new power.

Mate we finally saw the Ashura avatar what do u still want XD
Ashura avatar? Sorry but I don't really know what Ashura's avatar mean. Was it the 3 headed kurama mode thing? does it give any special powers?

We don't. But we know that Sasuke needed to be on Hagoromo's level for Naruto to actually become serious. Sasuke fans need to let that sink in a bit.
Don't you think that's a bit too much mate? :/ I know Naruto is strong and stuff but he can't beat a guy at Hogarama's level alone..