Naruto n Kisame vs Sasuke n Itachi (Presently)

Naruto n Kisame vs Sasuke n Itachi (Presently)

• Naruto n Kisame

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Sasuke n Itachi

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Uzumaki Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though i'm a Naruto fan i'd hav 2 go wit Sasuke n Itachi. Mainly cos of Itachi cos he has a Susano'o dat wields the Yata Mirror n Sealing Sword. I wanna hear ur opinions:):D

Gildarts Clive

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto n kisame win
both are tailed beast (kisame is a tailess tailed beast) so they have incredible amounts of chakra nad susanoo since both uchiha have it they run out of chakra faster and naruto has yellow flash speed so neither of em could catch him neither wiht arrows nor amataratsu
and kisame has some pretty good suiton moves like seen in manga vs. gai and uchiha main element is fire wich is a huge disatvantage.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kisame is extremely powerful and i agree with 666 he is underrated, the guy beat bee without much difficulty come on the guy is a straight up boss, but he cannot go against Itachi due to genjutsu and things like amaterasu would hurt samehada, Naruto against ems sasuke would probably go toe to toe becos it is a little obvious that it would work out like that becos it is the destined match or whatever. and kisame cannot do anything about genjutsu or amaterasu so i think uchiha bros take this.

Last edited:

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If this a thread to overrate itachi or sasuke than i would it like if you leave me out....
OT: As you can see i am a big big fan of itachi but
team naruto because kisame....let's look at gen jutsu and to dodge that you have disrupt the follow of chakra and with samahada and 9 tails with naruto they can do that easily I think and kisame lost to gai is because he was a tai jutsu user but against a a normal sinobi he would have the advantage since he keeps sucking the chakra until there nothing to suck and that's the downfall for itachi ans sasuke also naruto is faster and team naruto have big chakra pool and big amount of stamina

Last edited:

Uzumaki Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If this a thread to overrate itachi or sasuke than i would it like if you leave me out....
OT: As you can see i am a big big fan of itachi but
team naruto because kisame....let's look at gen jutsu and to dodge that you have disrupt the follow of chakra and with samahada and 9 tails with naruto they can do that easily I think and kisame lost to gai is because he was a tai jutsu user but against a a normal sinobi he would have the advantage since he keeps sucking the chakra until there nothing to suck and that's the downfall for itachi ans sasuke also naruto is faster and team naruto have big chakra pool and big amount of stamina
U think Itachi does't now dat!! Itachi is waaayy l smarter than Kisame

Ultimatevirus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itachi can easily beat kisame...(neither m underrating kisame nor m overrating itachi)...
and sasuke and naruto are destined to fight so they will fight on equal par...bt itachi ll be there to help sasuke.... so i go with uchiha prodigies.......