julio10ification

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
kiba and hinata ? thats out of the Question as naruto is the only one hinata has ever cared for and looked from a far and gave her strength to be stronger ever since she was little. there really is nobody else who she would want to spend the rest of her life with but naruto

julio10ification

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I can't wait until naruto n sakura hook up n all u naruhina fans r goin to be cryin.
no your gonna be crying as sakura still loves sasuke as naruto said him self that she loves sasuke when she did that fake confession just to ease naruto's pain she even admitted she still loves him during the war when she was treatng a patient. and as sasuke has never returned those feelings she had for him in part 1 because he was so obsessed with revenge it would make alot of sense that sasuke is going to accept her in the end sooooo shes going to end up sasuke wether you like it or not -_-

Last edited:

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
But naruto n sakura have been on the same team forever n so have kiba n hinata.
That doesn't mean anything. You can be with someone in a team or class and not end up with them.
I can't wait until naruto n sakura hook up n all u naruhina fans r goin to be cryin.
It will never happen, naruto is a shounen anime. If he doesn't end with hinata then I hope he doesn't date anyone. EVER. Plus Sakura loves that emo f@ggot sasuke..Naruto deserves a girl who loves him for who he is like Hinata. Sakura never cared and she dates him, it will probably be when he becomes hokage and why? b/c now he's a "hokage" while hinata loves him no matter what.

Last edited:

Sasunarufan13

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, like my nickname states I rather see him end up with Sasuke (you can't tell me that his obsession with him is only because he considers him as his best friend/brother -_-)
But if he does end up with a girl I hope it will be Hinata. Sakura doesn't deserve him.
(And why do I think this will be going in the direction of which girl is better? How many threads with Sakura and Hinata have been there the past few days? O.O)
But yeah, that's my opinion

Spectre27

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I believe it will be more like:
Naruto and Hinata
Neji and Ten Ten
Choji (sp?) and Ino
Shikamaru and Temari
Sakura and Rock Lee

Reasoning: Sakura never really showed interest in Naruto ever, and in the episode where she tells Naruto she doesn't love Sasuke anymore, but Naruto instead, Sai says she's lying and she's still inlove with him. Since Naruto heard Hinata loves him during the Pain battle, he'll probably get with her. Sakura will find Lee as a replacement for Naruto, because of his determination to see her happy. Neji and Tenten is sort of given, because TenTen has had a crush on Neji forever. And Kiba can go be Kiba, I didn't think of a person for him.