Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I got the real shivers on that last page.

Whew, those arms. That was awesome, Kishi.

I also really did enjoy the dialogue and flashbacks in this chapter... it goes into detail on why Sasuke acted the way he did, how he feels about Naruto which we never knew, and the same for Naruto, finding out some things he's never said before. Who woulda thought Sasuke saw Itachi in Naruto? That's insane.

5/5 love it.

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was an eye opener.

Not only did they lose their arms, but we find out Sasuke was the translator for the manga all along.

KrystalTsuki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was .. woah ... kinda unexpected ...
Sasuke's words and smiles were really ... woah DX .. this talk no jutsu was very good and deep DX
*still shocked for coerent thoughts"
4/5

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke admitted defeat. Naruto didn't want sasuke to feel bad.

"It was a tie, they are complete equals in every single way. Sasuke meant that he lost in the sense of battling for their beliefs. Sasuke caved in and lost the grasp of his ideals during the fight, that is why he "lost" in his eyes. Naruto's will was and is stronger than his."

Pretty much what i saw one minute ago^

Reactions: Eveangela and nidhi

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the manga is stated taht she is a disciple of the best medical nin in the world - Tsunade... So.. and Madara did it in the middle of the fight..... I think she will do it...
Yet she can't make a hand out of no where, only narujesus can do it.

If you're so sure about that, bring me a manga scan stating that she can do that;

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"It was a tie, they are complete equals in every single way. Sasuke meant that he lost in the sense of battling for their beliefs. Sasuke caved in and lost the grasp of his ideals during the fight, that is why he "lost" in his eyes. Naruto's will was and is stronger than his."

Pretty much what i saw one minute ago^
Sasuke admitted to lose, naruto to not make sasuke feel bad he stated that both of them loses but in reality naruto stopped sasuke therefore he won the battle.

Yx33

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter. Finally see Sasuke smiling and find out how he feels about Naruto. Usually it's always Naruto talking about all that friendship stuff. I realized this whole fight was narrated from Sasuke's pov too. Feeling emotional right now.

You must be registered for see images

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Holy ****.
My jaw dropped at this panel and I screamed like a crazy girl when I saw '5/5 - > 93% of users voted this'.
Wow, the chapter made me emotional, since it finally felt like it is going to end.

Willie8622

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was absolutely amazing. A fitting end to the constant battle.

Naruto did eventually succeed in getting back his friend, and now they can work together to better the shinobi system.

The only thing that I want to know is about their ARMS!!!

Can someone remember if Naruto used his right of left arm to heal Kakashi's left eye?

Status
Not open for further replies.