Sir Cool Blizzard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lel I m glad that I m not seeing as many gay jokes here as in mangabird.
OT: The chapter was epic.....5/5. U_U
I was really moved by Sasuke's point of view for Naruto. :(
Respect to u ...Sasuke. :eek:h:

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's strange to me most are talking about their lost arm's and not the page where Sasuke pretty much admitted to his own defeat you'd figure after all the Naruto vs Sasuke that page would be talked about more lol

sandman20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amazing chapter! Dem feelz :( This was a great ending to the fight. Next week is the last week of the manga...this is coming way too fast, but tat the same time it feels right.

sandman20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amazing chapter! Dem feelz :( This was a great ending to the fight. Next week is the last week of the manga...this is coming way too fast, but at the same time it feels right.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's strange to me most are talking about their lost arm's and not the page where Sasuke pretty much admitted to his own defeat you'd figure after all the Naruto vs Sasuke that page would be talked about more lol
I think it was pretty much expected, especially if you've read manga before. The rival always admits that the hero is better: Aoshi with Kenshin, Hei with Yuske, Renji with Ichigo, Vegeta with Goku, and ect. It's a cliche moment in manga that anyone with half a brain knew was coming.

gelo990

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ending is very satisfying. I'm finally relieved that they're friends again. Though, the fight was, in my opinion, a little bit lackluster. The emotions conveyed in the ending are touching and I love it. I have one question however. What will happen to kurama? Kurama gave all his remaining chakra to naruto and he said that he'll be sleeping. What does he mean by that? Will he die?

All in all I rate this chapter 5/5 :naruto::naruto:
Well done Kishi

uchihamad

Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A beautiful chapter. 5\5
- The fight has finally ended.
-Sasuke acknowledged Naruto.
-I'm sure the rivalary between Indra and Ashura also ended here.
-We know how Sasuke feel about Naruto
-I finally able to see sasuke smiling.

I know what's going to happen in 699. kakashi and Saskura will find Naruto and Sasuke. Kakashi might have already know the locaion from the chapter 697. Sakura will heal both of them. So that they can endure pain and dispell the infinite tsukyomi.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you questioning my intelligence? I clearly said that you should change the title to what I suggested because we are getting the last two chapter's next week so I just figured this should be reflected in the title for those who want to predict the outcome for both 699 and 700 I understand fully that this week's chapter is 698...
When the next chapter arrives and mangapanda confirms it then we will have the changes, until then, it's going to stay like this.

vmjs

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ending is very satisfying. I'm finally relieved that they're friends again. Though, the fight was, in my opinion, a little bit lackluster. The emotions conveyed in the ending are touching and I love it. I have one question however. What will happen to kurama? Kurama gave all his remaining chakra to naruto and he said that he'll be sleeping. What does he mean by that? Will he die?

All in all I rate this chapter 5/5 :naruto::naruto:
Well done Kishi
No Kurama will sleep until it gains full power again :)

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't feel anything after this chapter. I don't know where to rate it as well.:|
I didn't like this chapter, neither did I disliked it.:|
Don't vote, that's simple :)

Lel I m glad that I m not seeing as many gay jokes here as in mangabird.
OT: The chapter was epic.....5/5. U_U
I was really moved by Sasuke's point of view for Naruto. :(
Respect to u ...Sasuke. :eek:h:
It was a great chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.