DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Beast chapter. I'm glad the clash between Sasuke's lightning-enhanced Susanoo arrow and Naruto's Rasenshurikens exhausted the two, leaving them to resort to Taijutsu or CQC action. Those hand-to-hand combat scenes were quite nostalgic. I was sick of seeing explosions, tbh. It was nice to see Naruto's clones teaming up to display some great Taijutsu moves. Sasuke using Preta Path right at the end was pretty unexpected but I can't really say that when he has the Rinnegan Lol

Last edited:

darthvader5666

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fight's being rushed too much, and I would have liked to see more of that Bijuu Susanoo (not to mention Naruto's new avatar). That said, great chapter. The fight's great too, it's just that it could have been a lot more had Kishi not rushed it. IMO, the manga should have gone up to at least chapter 710-720, not 700.

Last edited:

SuperFlyzzED

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only negative for me about the fight ending -- it felt short and not enough development in the fight. I'll admit that the fight wasn't bad itself, but it could of been better. Kishimoto should of never introduced Kaguya in the manga; she would of been better off as the villain in the movie. The taijutsu action was all-in-all fun! I hope the Nardo fanboys realize that Sasuke doesn't need this victory, since he's beaten Naruto in all their encounters. Have to say that action between them was awesome! Indra's arrow, huh? I have to say it was an impressive move. Naruto looked awesome and damn his bijuudama and rasenshuriken sure pack a punch. The coolest part of the chapter was how the statues were beheaded!

Reactions: UltraPain

Uchiha Samater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only negative for me about the fight ending -- it felt short and not enough development in the fight. I'll admit that the fight wasn't bad itself, but it could of been better. Kishimoto should of never introduced Kaguya in the manga; she would of been better off as the villain in the movie. The taijutsu action was all-in-all fun! I hope the Nardo fanboys realize that Sasuke doesn't need this victory, since he's beaten Naruto in all their encounters. Have to say that action between them was awesome! Indra's arrow, huh? I have to say it was an impressive move. Naruto looked awesome and damn his bijuudama and rasenshuriken sure pack a punch. The coolest part of the chapter was how the statues were beheaded!

yhhhh........................

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Calling it right now for 698.

I could care less how much trash talk I am going to get for this particular prediction, but if it does turn out to be correct I can't wait to use this thread to prove them all wrong afterwards.

You must be registered for see images

Judging by Sasuke's behavior pattern and it seemingly coming to a close at the end of the chapter, I am predicting this one particular scenario that would work out.

He will surrender, and most likely cry out at the thoughts of losing his "one and only friend" as he has said many times during the chapters.
This in turn will end the long conflict between Naruto and Sasuke, with the latter not wanting to kill the last(and only) friend he has in his envisioned "revolution".

If you have been paying attention throughout the last 4 chapters, all of the flashback relates to Naruto and Sasuke encountering one another as children and treating themselves in a way that bonds the both of them, which would culminate in the following chapter.
Sasuke has also witnessed the previous mistake with his predecessor Madara Uchiha, and on how his ultimate downfall came at the similar result of not wanting Hashirama in his life, which resulted in his second death.

Look at Sasuke's expression when Madara mentions that he should had taken the alternate path, Hashirama's path.

---

Prediction for 698: Sasuke will cry and can't go through with killing Naruto, and will be Talk-no-Jutsu'd.

Uchiha Samater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they fought for a whole day, (homage to hashi v madara)
valley of the end, (homage to hashi v madara)
indra v ashura (homage to hashi madara)
''good guy'' on the floor about to die (homage to hashi v madara)

whats next.........

Schɛrzσ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishimoto just gave the Anime team perfect material to make the fight extremely epic when the time for it to get animated comes.
5/5 from me.
I predict Sakura's interference in the next chapter... She might be the one to take the blow.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 697 WTF IS THIS?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This is the manga's most anticipated fight and we only see one power up from ONE chapter and now it's a boxing match and they're already half dead? I mean I know Kishi's ending the manga soon but this is on a retarded level.

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Calling it right now for 698.

I could care less how many people are going to try to prove me wrong on this prediction, I will stick with it tooth to nail until I can be proven wrong next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.