Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Flashbacks as expected, but important ones.

I've read many times that people think the Naruto/Sasuke brother bond is forced.

But they seem to forget that it's the driving force behind the whole plot-and it's why we've all wanted to see this fight.

That fist bump was totally unexpected.

And they understand each other, but neither one looks too happy about it.

I expected more tbh. I guess they'll ratchet up the power next week.

uchiha.itachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many chapter untill November 10? 4? Kishi`d better give us an epic battle in these final chapters... But I am not an optimist. It is not going to be epic, probably. I hope he can squeeze in something remarkable but... sigh... Four chapters for a fight we have been waiting for since the start of the Shippuuden series...

marksonm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Calm down Narutard, cause Sasuke haven't use any Sharinnegan powers outside of his switch technique yet. If you didn't have Naruto 1 tail beast so far down your throat, that only his two chakra balls can be seen. You will have notice that Sasuke been holding back since he jump on the scene. We all know that EMS open up perfect Susanoo, but Sasuke didn't show he could do it until he got Hagoromo power up (just like all of the sudden he pull out Susanoo with feet after seeing Naruto power). Sasuke just like Naruto know what he is capable for real. Naruto knew he could call upon the tail beast to help make rasengans types and knew that he could heal Guy and Kakashi ( but his stupid self couldn't explain it). You think Sasuke don't know what he really capable of now too (Sasuke knew instantaneously that he could pull the chakra rods out of Tobirama, after being revive). Sasuke has been holding back what he could do, analyzing Naruto and letting Naruto spam his power out, cause he alway knew he will have to deal with Naruto at the end of the day.

Your point of Sasuke not being able to compete if not for having something is a total joke. If Naruto didn't have tail beast steroids than he will be a average ninja in the verse. Ninja's like Rock Lee would be able to trash Naruto (we all know he cheated Neji, cause he was on 9 tail fox HGH). Don't give me that he have tail beast power, cause he have Hagoromo body, cause that will be wrong. Hagoromo just gave them his chakra. Hagoromo don't have a Sharinnegan and he wasn't born with tail beast chakra within him or had the tail beast chakra when he die. Naruto got 7 of the tail beast to give him some of their chakra and receive the other two from Obito. While Sasuke receive chakra from Hashirama and Hashirama cells from Kabuto. Hagoromo gave them the same amount of his chakra that gives them other god like powers.

So get over being mad that Sasuke shown in this chapter that if him and Naruto is on the same level in power, Sasuke just out class Naruto as a ninja in every way and you should already know Naruto isn't near the level of Sasuke in taijutsu. Naruto is just on another level when it come to chakra and destructive power and is nothing but a chakra nuclear bomb. But if Sasuke have OP technique to counter than Naruto is done (so continue looking for translation that fit your Naruto Balls Boy opinions).
WHat the hell are you saying??? I am not a narutard, and I never said that Sasuke has gone all out. Both Sasuke and Naruto are holding back.
Btw you are wrong on the standing Susanoo… Sasuke used it before he got Sage's power up, when he used up the Ninetail chakra that Naruto gave him to make a standing Susanoo and added Jugo's Nature chakra to his susanoo.

Naruto will still be a strong ninja in the verse even without Ninetail chakra, he has sage mode, and last I remember, Jiraiya was not just an ordinary Ninja when he had frog sage mode. So think of what you are saying before altering crap!
Like Kishi said in his interview, he favours the Uchiha, so he gave them OP techniques… without Sharingan as wel Sasuke is nothing… so we have come to realisation just like Kabuto did; that only Ninja that have something special about them are the ones that are the strongest. Other Jinchurikis existed before Naruto, and they were not as successful as he has been so far, so just quit it you Sasuke fan! I am writing from a neutral view
Naruto only has 9 tails in him and a lil bit of all the other bijuus (which he's using to connect with them and their powers, and to talk to them if he needs more; so he's more or less a medium where they come together), and you need to remember that he has been in battle since the Water Fall of Truth where he trained with Killer Bee, and Sasuke only joined later after resting and he didn't even do much against Kabuto, so one more time SHUT IT! They both received equal powers, Sasuke got the YIN (spiritual) powers of SO6P, while Naruto got the YANG (Physical) powers.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many chapter untill November 10? 4? Kishi`d better give us an epic battle in these final chapters... But I am not an optimist. It is not going to be epic, probably. I hope he can squeeze in something remarkable but... sigh... Four chapters for a fight we have been waiting for since the start of the Shippuuden series...
Some of us have been waiting for Sauske to get TNJ and come back to the Leaf since the start of Shippuuden.

naruto fan 2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a short chapter and a too short battle for a final one, probably the moves were great but not too exciting. too much dialogue through it too

also there was too much gayness

i rate it with a 3/5
but i still cannot wait until the next chapter is released because i sooooooooo want to know what happens, and it better be exciting cuz most of us have been waiting for a real epic battle between naruto and sasuke since the beginning of shippuuden series

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.