WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: "Hokages are chosen by people" Just no.

All those people were respected by the people of the village, that's what Naruto meant.
this ^^. Naruto was referring to when Itachi told him the Hokage were acknowledged by the village. It was either a bad trans or Naruto playing a bit loose with Itachi's exact words.

JKakano

Banned
Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Chapter 693 Good job Kishi. Spoiler

Some people are stating that they are a little disappointed that there was little to no action in this chapter after waiting 2 weeks. Well for one I am happy about how this chapter went.

Kishi could have ended the chapter with the sage talking about his sons or having a flashback about his sons while Naruto and Sasuke were heading to the VOTE. Then when he started the next chapter he could be finishing up with the flashback and end the next chapter with Sasuke and Naruto finally at the VOTE.

I'm glad he ended this chapter with them basically on the brink of them fighting. There is nothing else to get in the way right now. No side character stories, no one else talking, no unnecessary flashbacks from others.

Just Naruto and Sasuke and the EPIC FIGHT TO COME!!!!!!!

(ofcourse there's going to be alot of talking involved but I rather hear that from Naruto and Sasuke anyway.)
Waaaay agree with you.

cafe123

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah, I think next chapter Sasuke will tell Naruto about his ideology and have a discussion, and then at the end we'll finally maybe see some action.

JKakano

Banned
Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: "Hokages are chosen by people" Just no.

Was Danzou chosen by the people? Or by the counselors and the Daymio? Was Tsunade chosen by the people? Was Minato? We already know how are Hokages chosen when Tsunade "passed out". The second and third hokages were chosen by their corrispetive predecessors. Kakashi was convoked by the counselors and the head of the clans, plus the Daymio of the Fire Country. The village didn't know about it, heck, even his own team didn't know that. Gaara wasn't chosen by Suna, but by the elders.

Just stop, Kishi. There isn't even a voting system.
They never said it? its only what itachi and Naruto believe to be true hokage is by to be chosen that all

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: who else thought sasuke stabbed sakura?

Yup, I knew it wasnt serious since the movie but i was still hyped that was some villainous shit but den LOL Genjutsu -_-

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: So , FINALLY , you guys got your 693

eh, i knew nothing of worth was actually going to happen. At least there was another cool transmigrate duo panel in it *shrug*

Xaiban

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Sasuke - Sakura Hype

He will be beaten because of the plot ...He won't protect Sakura but maybe after he is ready to feel again,she may be the one who will help in restoring Uchiha.
This would make Sakura no better than a breeding *****, it will not happen.

"Oh Sasuke, I know you've tried to kill me and rejected me severly, many times, but I'll still have your children!"

Migster257

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What chapter 694 is probably gonna be like

Page 1: Manga art
Page 2: Naruto and Sasuke talking
Page 3: Naruto and Sasuke talking
Page 4: Naruto and Sasuke flashback
Page 5: Naruto and Sasuke flashback
Page 6: Naruto and Sasuke flashback
Page 7: Naruto and Sasuke talking
Page 8: Naruto and Sasuke talking
Page 9: Naruto and Sasuke making some type of movement
Page 10: Naruto and Sasuke rush at each other
Page 11: Kakashi and Hagoromo talking
Page 12: Kakashi and Hagoromo flashback
Page 13: Kakashi gets a Sage power-up because he needs to be relevant in The Last
Page 14: Sakura is concious again
Page 15: Kakashi, Hagoromo, and Sakura talk
Page 16: Naruto and Sasuke almost hit each other
Page 17: Manga art

Calling it right now.

slayerdanger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That's what we thought 2 weeks ago, that the fighting would start in the next chapter, but we were wrong. For all we know, the next chapter could be completely taken up by panels of Kakashi getting Sakura out of the genjutsu and Sakura crying again.

Namar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Piece of shit Kishimoto he always makes someone who should see Naruto's feats fai

And what does that have to do with Kishis writing skills
Who the **** even cares
I'm pretty sure Sakura knows how strong naruto is
No one needs Sakura interfering stop acting like your a smart ass you're not qualified to say what's bad writing or not only have opinions of the chapters
You should go back to your cave. Right about, now.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A True Hokage is chosen by the people!

Except for Hashirama, who was chosen by madara, Tobirama who was chosen by Hashirama, Hiruzen who was chosen by Tobirama, Minato and Tsunade who were chosen by Jiraiya, And Danzo who was chosen by the feudal lord. But apart from them, All the hokages so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.