Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Piece of shit Kishimoto he always makes someone who should see Naruto's feats fai

When naruto will bring sasuke's dead/living body with him. Everyone will realize that naruto banged sasuke ass.

Inferno792

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's weird...if Sasuke really hated Sakura, why didnt he kill her right then and there?

OT: Good chapter! Back to the VOTE I see! ;) :hooray:
It's not that he didnt want to kill her, he couldn't kill her. Naruto would have just stopped him with ease so he though it was better not to embarass himself.

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Genjustu was suck a f*cking tease, I mean since shes in the movie we knew it wasnt anything serious but still. and whats with Naruto's "we used to fight here alot"

n*gga, yall fought there once.

Was lame considering we had to wait 2 weeks but whatevs, next week will be dope.....hopefully.

Jnaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So much for TNJ.....

I guess now sasuke will get a forehead cut.... Covering up in movie....

So first part is gonna happen again....chidori vs rasengan

Namar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Piece of shit Kishimoto he always makes someone who should see Naruto's feats fai

When naruto will bring sasuke's dead/living body with him. Everyone will realize that naruto banged sasuke ass.
With Kishimoto's writing skills lately, you can't be sure of anything. Unless you are Kishimoto and are typing in my thread. Which can be totally legit since Kishimoto has a human body and access to the internet. Are you Kishimoto ?

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

i was dissapointed minato never saw narutos new powers. theyd be like whaaa

johnaudiba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke - Sakura Hype

after chapter 693, I can say that there's a strong possibility that Sasuke will be beaten by Naruto and for some reasons, he will finally agree to Naruto's ideals, and protecting Sakura will become his redemption.... :stfu::stfu::stfu:

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: GG Uchiha Sasuke!

Sasuke about to solo but Naruto has plot on his side, still should be a good fight, Even in death Itachi words still solo, Itachi must be kishi's fave XD even though choji, deidara, and bee are his fave.

Esdez

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Sasuke is really cocky.

Sasuke is definitely strong. He was holding back his power from the beginning. Pain was having trouble dealing with one Bijuu while Sasuke pwned all of them with a glance and did 9 Chibaku Tensei like its nothing. He calls Naruto to fight elsewhere for a reason (SO HE CAN GO ALL OUT)

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Sasuke - Sakura Hype

He will be beaten because of the plot ...He won't protect Sakura but maybe after he is ready to feel again,she may be the one who will help in restoring Uchiha.

Status
Not open for further replies.