Sir Cool Blizzard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Although there was no action, it still was a good build-up chapter.
Seriously without all this talk, this fight would have seemed very rushed.
Atleast there will be no one to interfere now since the fight will be at the valley of end.
And damn they are fast to reach the border of leaf and sound so soon. xd
4/5.

Last edited:

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Those parallels!

I hope he doesnt end it the same way though. Naruto needs to crack some skulls or this chasing game will be the plot of part 3, if they have one.

LitAquarius

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was pretty much a set up chapter thus I'll rate it as such! I felt like It set the stage quite right..
> Hope the fight between these two turns out quite well & the like! :cool:

Namar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishimoto he always makes someone who should see Naruto's feats faint.

Piece of shit Kishimoto he always makes someone who should see Naruto's feats faint.

Kishimoto is deliberately trying to underscore Naruto's power.

Everytime there is a major fight there is no one to see him. Especially Sakura who, heloved very much.

First fight, then Kakuzu, now this fight.

Sakura didn't even hear Sasuke words of how she feels about her in the last chapter.

Seriously these things are low grade and very stupid from a writer his caliber.

It's understandable. Ok, don't let Sakura know how much power Naruto has and what he does for her for 1-2-3 times but this keeps happening on and on and now she didn't even hear Sasuke's words regarding her.

Had to say it. It's just too annoying. Naruto never gets the attention he should get in this ****ing manga.

Last edited:

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn I literally jumped out of my chair as soon as I saw that penetration LOL!

OT: Good set-up chapter for the upcoming fight. While the chapter was loaded with dialogue, it was interesting to see Naruto's and Sasuke's different perspectives of the world. I also love the conversation between Sasuke and Kakashi and Sakura. I lol'ed so hard when Sasuke said he gives no **** about Sakura Lol

kunlebade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Those parallels!

Yes Sasuke will win. Only to discover that Naruto pulled same technique that Hashirama pulled on Madara at the valley of the end.
Also we sud now get to hear the remaining part of the prophecy of the Elder Sage Toad.

Inferno792

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a waste man. That chapter didnt progress ta ll. He made us wait two weeks for this crap? All they did was go to the final valley.

F*ck you Kishi idiot.

Zee U

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is really cocky.

Is he that strong? Even after viewing Naruto's performance againts Madara and Kaguya, he still thinks he can win. He doesn't look preoccupied in the slightest. We all know that Naruto will win somehow or Sasuke will give up, but he seems pretty confident that he can beat his opponent. And he isn't that "i'm cocky and i get my ass kicked later" type, no, when Sasuke is confident, he wins. He was sure he could beat Deidara and Itachi (Susanoo was a new thing for him, but without that he would have died), without intel on their full abilities. Just how strong is he?

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So , FINALLY , you guys got your 693

are you guys happy? i knew this would be a total disappointment (and that would be 14 pages lol... it was 15 , but u know what i mean) AND NOTHING BUT TALK , but no... for some reason , you guys (most of you) are always so excited for the next chapter of naruto and so on , when in reality most of the times , when it comes to battles like this one... IT'S ALWAYS A DISAPPOINTMENT , i didn't see anything new in this chapter , tbh.

Last edited:

valandil988

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura *sigh* how many times?

How many times does Sasuke have to put you down before you get it. He doesn't like you never will. Karin managed to get a better reaction out of him lol.

Talk about making your character even more ANNOYING than it needs to be. Your whining about your love life just before they have a world altering battle and you pull this shit??

I liked Naruto's reaction though, "Oh well yeah whatever" lol talk about understated. At this rate I doubt either of them like her Lawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.