Trait Points
0⚔️
I give it a 5/5. =D
I love Naruto so Im probably biased.

So...i read everyones comments.
Kinda disgusted by what I saw...honestly...:eww:

Discussion:
A: [on Sasuke stabbing Sakura and then it turning out to be genjutsu]
I was really disappointed when I saw Sasuke stab Sakura. I paused and sighed heavily.
I was happy and relieved when it turned out to be genjutsu attack only.
Sakura does not deserve to die for being "useless" (even though shes not even remotely useless)(her healing makes her eminently useful for any ninja good or bad, if ninjas are tools, Sakura is one of the best)
She doesnt deserve to die for being "annoying" (being loved should never be annoying, and if it is you need a head scan)
Sakura is a wonderful character and I would hate to see her killed by a jerk like Sasuke.
Even though she would never be killed by something like that...she has mito regen...so yeah...
Tsunade was literally cut in half by Madara, and she lived...I feel confident Sakura could do the same.
Thats not to say Sasuke couldnt kill her another way, he has many powers...
Im sickened that so many of you talk about wanting her to die or be killed and how that would make you happy.
Im worried for many of you that said that...I recommend swift action to change your mind before you ruin you life or someone else's with that sort of attitude... Im here if anyone needs some counseling. I wont judge and would do my best to help you find a positive mindset.

B: [on Sasuke and the case of the "Neutral Evil"]
Sasuke is clearly feeling justified in his decisions to do what he claims he will do/has done.
(animal cruelty/imprisonment of intelligent creatures with feelings, trapping the beasts) (premeditated cold blooded killing of his peers, the kage, while they sleep, defenseless) (1st degree murder of his friend, Naruto, savior of Konoha, Sasuke's village) (mental attacks on his admirer and fellow teammate, Sakura) (1st degree murder of Danzo, the self elected leader of Konoha at the time, his elder) (the attempted murder of his brother, Itachi, who lived and died for his brother Sasuke of his own free will[itachi ftw]) (the attempted murder and mutilation of ninja jinchuriki Killer Bee, who is ultimately a really nice guy, lol) (being a emo drama queen who feels justified in taking away others freedom, and right to live by self determination) I could go on and on I bet, but I think you get the point...this describes Sasuke very well:
"A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has.
Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies.
Neutral evil beings consider their alignment to be the best because they can advance themselves without regard for others.
Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation."

-http://easydamus.com/neutralevil.html

I don't even need to hear Sasuke explain his concept or idea of what a Hokage is, i already know.
If I had to wager, Id say that Sasuke believes that it is a leader's job to make the "hard choices" to do whats necessary for change, regardless of support or morality involved. He believes that to make an omelet you must break some eggs. He believes that if he has to trap the beasts, kill Naruto, kill the kage, and whatever else to make the world a better safer place, then that is his justification. He sees the darker side of the coin, like Danzo/Madara/Obito did. He thinks that a true leader does what his people need him to do, with or without their support. If he has to hurt them to help them, then so be it. He believes that the end justifies the means. With no exceptions. Which, sorry to say, ladies and gentlemen, is just flat out WRONG. Anything that comes with a loss of life or freedom "in the name of good" is not truly good, it is a spoiled apple. Its core is sick, and that sickness will permeate. It is based in the swamp of evil and can never truly be a good thing. That being said, we will move on to Naruto next...

C: [on what Naruto is thinking and going through]
Naruto is somewhere between a lawful good and chaotic good hero. He wants to be a part of the plan(hokage) but he ultimately follows his heart as a guide to whats "good" and "bad". I think Naruto and I have a similar understanding or outlook. Like many of the Konoha leaders and heroes, he puts others before himself (Asuma explained it best to Shikamaru as the "King" being the children of Konoha, and putting them first above all else). Naruto knows injustice when he sees it having been a victim of cruelty as a child. He wants to try to make things better, but isnt willing to cause pain or harm to anyone, to do so. I think he truly believes that it is unnecessary, and that you can do good with good only. Hes right too. Parents do it everyday. Sometimes you want to hit your kid or scream at them to try and force them to behave the way you want them to...but being unwilling to harm them, and knowing that there is a better way: for example: you accept them(first step) then you try and understand them (second step) and then you try and help them (third step).
This is Naruto's method for dealing with the crazy aholes out there. It is his go to plan, that we refer to lovingly as "TnJ".
Naruto judges everyone equally, he doesn't discriminate, and believes that everyone, no matter their size shape or stature, deserve happiness and freedom of self determination. He would fight for that cause, for anyone, and has shown it repeatedly as a child, and as a teen. That being said...we can infer that Naruto completely understands what Sasuke is feeling, he understands how someone could see things in a negative light, maybe its his experience with his own hatred, or having to live for his whole life with Kurama's hate within him at such a close proximity. Most likely its a combination of many things, and its Naruto's experience combined with his desire to not hurt others the way hes been hurt that leads him to be a "champion of good" as it were. This is the main difference between him and Sasuke. Sasuke was hurt as well, and that has created the sickness in him, because instead of seeing it as merely a "sad occurrence to be avoided in the future" he sees it as a normal prerequisite, or simply said the "cost of doing business". He isnt afraid to get his hands dirty and hurt others, because he was hurt by someone who loved him very much. He believes that to help those you love and care for, you have to hurt them...what a poor SoB...Itachi screwed that one up pretty badly, I gotta say...he created a mindset in Sasuke, like Inception, that functions in Sasuke's subconscious. "pain is love" or something equally true but equally ridiculous...Being able to control someone, doesn't give you the right to. Thinking you know whats best for someone doesn't give you the right to force your idea upon them. Sasuke crosses a line with Naruto when he actually tries to do harm. I think Naruto is like, "hey believe what ever you want man, cause hell, I get it, just don't hurt my friends" then at the same time Naruto is like "you don't honestly thing I'm going to let you get away with this, right?" I think Sasuke is in for the fight of his life this time, because Naruto would die gladly to protect his friends, and Sasuke isnt ready for that, I promise you. Sasuke won't want to die to achieve his goal, because without him, his goal can never come true, so he will put his life first, believing he holds the importance. Naruto will take Sasuke with him, if hes forced to, and be totally ok with that. He even warned Sasuke at their last meeting... its like Sasuke forgot, is too stupid to understand it, or just is ignorant enough to think he can take Naruto without losing... (he's so overconfident and conceited, a truest downfall there ever was for bad guys, classic for sure)

"if we fight again, we both will die"

Id go on, but if you werent already bored, you sure are getting that way, if youre still reading this...

[Prediction]
Sasuke will tell Naruto, that he will do whatever needs done, and thats what a true Hokage is, a hard man...like Danzo ironically... :devil: to free the world he must break the system and create it anew...

"because that which is destroyed can always be fixed and rebuilt"
sadly, if that comes at the cost of the lives of the leaders, and the followers that are in his way, then so be it.
no one is going to stop Sasuke from doing what he thinks is right, the definition of a zealot, maybe...
like I mentioned earlier, hes a jerk, and hes wrong...that's what a democracy/republic is all about...
the majority vote and decide what is best for everyone, not some psychotic, mentally unstable tyrant usurping everyone's choices and making his own, for them, without their approval...
Naruto is the ideal leader, he would do whats best for his people as he sees fit (which would usually be right, as he would be putting their own interests first, and would only act ultimately with their approval.)
Sasuke is just a tyrannical maniac who thinks he knows whats best for everyone, even though he is just a child, who was physically and mentally abused by his big brother, outclassed by his teammate (who he views as a lesser being)(he constantly, even recently, makes comments like "don't underestimate the uchiha" he has such a superiority complex like his shit doesn't stink, grow up dude)
They will fight to the death, both embracing their ideals. Ultimately Naruto will win, because he doesn't know how to give up, and is willing to die for his goal, unlike Sasuke. I don't know if either of them will die in the end...I know that Naruto doesn't want to kill Sasuke if he doesn't have to, and will do everything he can to find a peaceful resolution, I'm sure he would prefer that. That will be up to Sasuke in the end, if he stops, maybe they can both walk away from this...if he wont...then Naruto will be forced to go all the way and kill him. Id like to see Naruto do to Sasuke what he did to Gaara early in the series. He fought him toe to toe, tooth and nail, man to man all the way to exhaustion. He was literally crawling over to Gaara at the end using only his NECK and CHIN, that's ridiculous at best. Id like to think that Naruto can take everything Sasuke has, all the hatred, all the anger, all the evil, and stand in front of him as a friend and comrade. He will prevent Sasuke from doing evil by standing in front of him and taking the shots himself. If Sasuke metaphorically has a "loaded gun" then Naruto would rather take the bullets himself rather then let Sasuke use them on "robbing the liquor store" or committing the "bank robbery".
At the end of the day, I hope Naruto just beats the tar out of Sasuke and possibly knocks some sense into him...however unlikely that is...:dunno:
Like I said..Naruto wont give up, and would die for his goal of protecting those he loves...ultimately that is his advantage over Sasuke in this fight. In a mystical sense of powers and jutsu, his advantage comes from having what Id like to refer to as "outside chakra sources" He has his own Chakra, just like Sasuke, which is formidable, make no mistake. But he also has the ability to draw in nature's chakra (sasuke cant do this, and can only rely on his own chakra) Naruto also has the ability to supplement his own chakra with that of any of the tailed beasts within him (also something sasuke cant do) Sure Sasuke has some sick doujutsu powers in the "Shraningan" (rinnengan/sharingan) or "Omningan" but can he really hope to compete with Naruto's cleverness and seemingly endless stamina?

{questions quickly answered}
1.) hokage ARE chosen by the people through the representatives (the elders, the feudal lord, the high ranking jounin, the previous hokage) it is not a monarchy that follows some rite of succession... its like electing a president from a small cabinet of elders and peers and leaders. Danzo was never officially the sixth hokage because he kind of self elected himself and was never officially "inducted into the position" like a president who "swears in" upon taking up the position.
he was killed by Sasuke before that could happen, hence there is no sixth hokage...

2.) Madara was able to one shot the Biju with his rinnengan, so im not surprised Sasuke is able to chibaku them all with his upgraded eyes, though it definitely seems OP in scale with other stuff weve seen. i think hes the only one to ever achieve the omningan eye that he has "via eternal mangekou supplemented by original 1st generation so6p chakra"

3.) Sasuke apparently doesnt know that you cant kill the Bijuu, they just come back to life endlessly, their power is eternal as it is merely a representative of the juubi/godtree's chakra pool. though i dont suppose there is anything to prevent him from keeping them trapped and under control like he has them now. he just couldnt kill them, technically.

4.) why can Naruto continue to fight endlessly while Kakashi is utterly exhausted? we know that Naruto has one of the highest chakra pools and the fastest strongest regeneration of chakra in the entire series. He is uzumaki/senju and is also a jinchuuriki who totally haxxed the kage bunshin no jutsu, and mastered sage chakra. he can continually regenerate his supply of chakra inbetween conflicts, and probably refills to max within a short period of time, that for others would seem unrealistic. id say an hour would put him at full capacity, as silly as that sounds, most would have to wait an entire day, I bet.

5.) why was kaguya such a lame villian? she wasnt given much time to shine tbh. her goal was to take all "her" chakra back from everyone. i think she was pissed that her children were born with it, and that it was passed down the generations giving others the same power as her(if not in magnitude, at least in similarity) she believed it was hers, like a selfish child who wont share his prize toy with anyone. she messed with the wrong crew, thats for sure. Team 7 put her down in what seemed like the blink of an eye.

ill stop there for now...worked hard on this...would love to hear some good feedback.
thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. :)
I read ur 1st para and dozed off. Man u have some serious time to waste.are u kgarten or high school??

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you done fanboying Sasuke?

I almost flipped when I read that Sasuke has edge in speed over Naruto. Didnt you read the last chapter? Both Naruto and Sasuke reach the Final Valley at the same time and remember that Naruto was in base. Sasuke doesnt have any more forms, while Naruto in base who was equal in speed with Sasuke, has KCM, BM, Sage mode and SO6P's Sage mode. And you have the balls to say that Sasuke edges Naruto in speed?

And Naruto has all kinds of Chakra nature, not just Wind. he can form every elemental Rasengan. He's just too strong for your puny little Sasuke.

Sorry, Sasuke's getting a beating. You know the reason why Sasuke didnt actually stab Sakura? It was because he was scared of Naruto.
Definitely not a sasuke fan, I actually like naruto what i was saying is that if U take both ninjas jutsu for jutsu, naruto has not shown a real counter against any of sasuke accumulated jutsu. PAIN, nagato, itachi, sasuke himself, madara and obito. SAsuke now embodies all their jutsus and during naruto's encounter with them he did not show a clear defeat .

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah kishi really pulled a deja vu moment over us xd I find it cool that it's repeating itself and wow that VoTE is going to get destroyed even further once they break out the big guns

TwistedWaffle

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was...wow...some of the comments here misunderstand the reading comprehension that goes into this Chapter. Believe it or not the sasusaku shipping may have just reached a whole new level more than we know.. It hurts to love someone you cannot be with. Sasuke acknowledge this by thinking of his family. Two different issues to what separates Sasuke from his family and Sakura from Sasuke but both sorrows exist because of unconditional love and not being able to be with them. I wasnt exactly thrilled with this chapter but eh I'll giv it a thumbs up.

Omningan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really enjoyed reading your thoughts on this. It is very well thought out and you address many factors that are important in the series (and the potential future). I'm glad you talk so much about the inner natures of both Sasuke and Naruto.
Thank you for writing this, especially addressing people's comments about Sakura.

Btw on a completely different topic, I loved kakashi's panels. The look on his face (well what we can see with the mask) is pretty cool. Don't know how Kishinev can make a character's eyes so expressive!
thank you for your reply! If there are any subjects you'd like me to post about, or questions you have that you would like me to answer, id be happy to have someone to talk with about each episode. There's a lot of content per chapter!

i totally agree about kakashi's face, even with his nose and mouth covered he still has great facial emotion and expression! in this chapter for sure, but even more so in the last chapter when he was reacting to Sasuke saying that he would murder the kages in cold blood. Kakashi is the obi-wan of Narutoverse. Hes one of my top 5 favorite characters in Naruto series, for sure! With him is, Jiraiya, Kabuto, Itachi, and Naruto of course!

Those five are in my top 5 because: [in this order, I guess]
1.) Naruto - I love his indomitable spirit. He will never give up, he will never quit on his friends, he never backs down from fear and evil acts. And on top of being a total bad mother ****** in combat, he is HILARIOUS as a normal guy. The things he says and the things he does are so top notch for me. His special technique is "sexy-no-jutsu" a completely worthless, totally perverted technique about a sexy, naked woman, I mean come on -whats not to love about that?

2.) Kakashi - Like I said, without Kakashi, this story doesnt work, he is the glue that binds Narutoverse. He is so constant, and so loyal and good, he is a true hero of their world, just like Hagormo told him here.

I could list reason upon reason of why I like Kakashi. Ill stop by saying that the recent anime filler they did with Kakashi as a young man in Anbu watching over a pregnant Kushina was fantastic! Im sure later he watched over Naruto as a young child, and then standing by his side as he grows up as a ninja, and teaching him to be a great man like Minato.
He suffered so horribly himself, and was lost between emotions and worlds, and yet he is always there for everyone else.
Kakashi would be number 1 on this list, if not for Naruto! =D

3.) Jiraiya - I love that Jiraiya was trained by Hiruzen, and then trained Minato, and then when Naruto's father couldnt be there for him, Jiraiya stepped in and took him under his wing, and showed him his father's technique. He spent years with Naruto in solitude, helping him become a stronger/better man. I see Jiraiya almost like Naruto's Godfather. Of course, on top of being totally perverted and a bit of a drunk (me too!), he was a true legend for strength and skill. He taught Nagato, Minato, and Naruto (no small feat, Im sure) Im glad they didnt bring him back as an edo tensei, he died like such a hero. I like what equality he found in his team group. If Tsunade and Orochimaru are two sides of a coin, then Jiraiya is the metal that binds them together and defines them.

4.) Itachi - What can I say about this guy, huh? I know a lot of you LOVE him as a character. I guess to keep this one short, Itachi was forced to make some hard decisions. I dont envy him that, and I find it hard to judge him harshly on his actions because of it. In the end, he did what he thought was best, and died 2x wanting to protect his village, his family, and the greater good. I respect his power, I respect his intelligence, I respect his love for his brother, and I think most of all I pity him for the good man he really was, and the traitor villianous trash everyone thought he was. Itachi ftw! He kept a LOT of very evil folks in check for a very long time, giving his brother and Naruto a chance to grow up unmolested. I think he set Orochimaru, Danzo, Obito, Nagato, and the rest of Akatsuki's evil plan back many years. He gave our heroes the chance to grow strong enough to face the conflict themselves, and for that I admire him.

5.) Kabuto - Finally we come to Kabuto... frankly, Ive loved Kabuto as a character since this moment:

He had so many moments that make me like him, that I wont bore you with an explanation.
Ill just paste a few more of my favorites, and let that do the talking.

:)As always, thanks for reading, guys!

solzil

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thank you for your reply! If there are any subjects you'd like me to post about, or questions you have that you would like me to answer, id be happy to have someone to talk with about each episode. There's a lot of content per chapter!

i totally agree about kakashi's face, even with his nose and mouth covered he still has great facial emotion and expression! in this chapter for sure, but even more so in the last chapter when he was reacting to Sasuke saying that he would murder the kages in cold blood. Kakashi is the obi-wan of Narutoverse. Hes one of my top 5 favorite characters in Naruto series, for sure! With him is, Jiraiya, Kabuto, Itachi, and Naruto of course!

Those five are in my top 5 because: [in this order, I guess]
1.) Naruto - I love his indomitable spirit. He will never give up, he will never quit on his friends, he never backs down from fear and evil acts. And on top of being a total bad mother ****** in combat, he is HILARIOUS as a normal guy. The things he says and the things he does are so top notch for me. His special technique is "sexy-no-jutsu" a completely worthless, totally perverted technique about a sexy, naked woman, I mean come on -whats not to love about that?

2.) Kakashi - Like I said, without Kakashi, this story doesnt work, he is the glue that binds Narutoverse. He is so constant, and so loyal and good, he is a true hero of their world, just like Hagormo told him here.

I could list reason upon reason of why I like Kakashi. Ill stop by saying that the recent anime filler they did with Kakashi as a young man in Anbu watching over a pregnant Kushina was fantastic! Im sure later he watched over Naruto as a young child, and then standing by his side as he grows up as a ninja, and teaching him to be a great man like Minato.
He suffered so horribly himself, and was lost between emotions and worlds, and yet he is always there for everyone else.
Kakashi would be number 1 on this list, if not for Naruto! =D

3.) Jiraiya - I love that Jiraiya was trained by Hiruzen, and then trained Minato, and then when Naruto's father couldnt be there for him, Jiraiya stepped in and took him under his wing, and showed him his father's technique. He spent years with Naruto in solitude, helping him become a stronger/better man. I see Jiraiya almost like Naruto's Godfather. Of course, on top of being totally perverted and a bit of a drunk (me too!), he was a true legend for strength and skill. He taught Nagato, Minato, and Naruto (no small feat, Im sure) Im glad they didnt bring him back as an edo tensei, he died like such a hero. I like what equality he found in his team group. If Tsunade and Orochimaru are two sides of a coin, then Jiraiya is the metal that binds them together and defines them.

4.) Itachi - What can I say about this guy, huh? I know a lot of you LOVE him as a character. I guess to keep this one short, Itachi was forced to make some hard decisions. I dont envy him that, and I find it hard to judge him harshly on his actions because of it. In the end, he did what he thought was best, and died 2x wanting to protect his village, his family, and the greater good. I respect his power, I respect his intelligence, I respect his love for his brother, and I think most of all I pity him for the good man he really was, and the traitor villianous trash everyone thought he was. Itachi ftw! He kept a LOT of very evil folks in check for a very long time, giving his brother and Naruto a chance to grow up unmolested. I think he set Orochimaru, Danzo, Obito, Nagato, and the rest of Akatsuki's evil plan back many years. He gave our heroes the chance to grow strong enough to face the conflict themselves, and for that I admire him.

5.) Kabuto - Finally we come to Kabuto... frankly, Ive loved Kabuto as a character since this moment:

He had so many moments that make me like him, that I wont bore you with an explanation.
Ill just paste a few more of my favorites, and let that do the talking.

:)As always, thanks for reading, guys!
wo d hell are u?so are so tru wit ur judgement.i luv ur details analysis of d naruto manga and on top of wat u hav said u are d bomb.luv ur comment. kep it up.

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke will lose. Naruto Rikudo senjutsu is too strong. And the Rinnegan abilities are to weak to defeat Naruto. He kept up with Kaguya.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter! It definitely brought back memories of the Sasuke Retrieval Arc in Part 1. I wanted to see this fight for a while as Sasuke would never go back to Konoha quietly. Sasuke has spiced up the ending and I hope that Naruto will finally beat him in a fight. Sasuke's comments towards Kakashi about Sakura were hilarious. Sasuke is too cool to like Sakura.

SageOfBlades

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter is pretty good. I just want to see Gai vs Madara fight in anime and this fight. To see if they f**k it up as bad as the pain fight.

Whats been bugging me was i believe in chapter 692 was while they were talking amongst themselves.

You see something fall from the jyuubi tree in the distance and turn into a tree. It closes in on that panel revealing a white zetsu.... So my question is, WHO was that person? While they talk and Naruto vs Sasuke is going on, everyone who is in the genjustu is still being drained, ONTOP of being pretty much sucked the life out of when Kaguya created that giant Guduodama(not sure on correct spelling)

Did anyone else notice this panel?

(sorry i dont rlly know how to post pages on here yet, correctly)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter is pretty good. I just want to see Gai vs Madara fight in anime and this fight. To see if they f**k it up as bad as the pain fight.

Whats been bugging me was i believe in chapter 692 was while they were talking amongst themselves.

You see something fall from the jyuubi tree in the distance and turn into a tree. It closes in on that panel revealing a white zetsu.... So my question is, WHO was that person? While they talk and Naruto vs Sasuke is going on, everyone who is in the genjustu is still being drained, ONTOP of being pretty much sucked the life out of when Kaguya created that giant Guduodama(not sure on correct spelling)

i was wondering the same thing but nothing fell from the tree that was the hokagues diapering that thing that turnd into a tree was obito

Omningan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke will lose. Naruto Rikudo senjutsu is too strong. And the Rinnegan abilities are to weak to defeat Naruto. He kept up with Kaguya.
AGREED!

wo d hell are u?so are so tru wit ur judgement.i luv ur details analysis of d naruto manga and on top of wat u hav said u are d bomb.luv ur comment. kep it up.
:O love the sentiment but not the translation, its a little rough. i like how you have "judgement" and "analysis" spelled correctly but words like "what" and "your" are misspelled. it made me LMAO so thank you for that.

yes you are talking about this.

it didnt fall from the tree:
that is hashirama's edo tensei dissipating and revealing the white zetsu that it was made from, by orochimaru, here:

interestingly...then the white zetsu grows into a tree, which is hashiramas ability, of course.
and interesting because they are saying that Hashirama's spirit/chakra/sage "power/energy" was lingering enough to make that transformation, much like here:

Maybe its saying, hes gone, but a part of him remains.
Of course im just bs'ing, Narutoverse already has openly stated that there is an afterlife
multiple references include
1.)kakashi's father in limbo, remember?
2.) minato sealing himself in a demon stomach(mindblown), then getting ressurected(mindblown) as an edo tensei zombie in the body of a white zetsu(mindblown) made of (i wont bore you with this, you know or dont know)
3.) narutos mother, dead, but able to have an intellectual conversation of back and forth with naruto.
4.) hagoromo, the sage, letting his spirit drift in the impure world to "see how things turn out" like really dude?
youre just a voyeur, man, admit it, you like to watch...:devil:
5.) obito died, but was able to return at will "from his corpse pile" if you remember correctly, to engage his chakra/spirit/energy/power/whatever stuff with kakashi. then when done, he faded back into the pure world.
so basically obito can just come and go as he pleases from the pure world because of his OP doujutsu Kamui.
so that also stands to reason that he can use his eye on other pure world residents. send back the recently deceased maybe? heck idk. dont try to tell me you think you do.

i dont even know how to end this....i guess i could go on, but...would you care?
im sure most of you are like Zzz

Status
Not open for further replies.