Not open for further replies.

Vhoopee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it just me or did anyone else get a kind of sinister feeling from So6P? also why couldn't kakashi take one or both of Madara's eyes? while it was a bit pulling at the heart strings I just couldn't help but feel that something else is building.

Entou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is true. They still have some connection to the tree and can travel anywhere. Then there are the tools/scroll that has to have some meaning. To show these little thing and to have no explain explanation for them wouldn't make much sense.

I just want to know if Yamato is permanently "evil". He's not shown for plenty of chapters then we find out he's spiral Zetsu, he then just disappears after IT is activated.
Yamato got taken into the tree the second he was released from Spiral Zetsu (Guru-Guru). I don't think he's going evil any time soon, he just can't seem to catch a break with being stuck inside of trees.

Spiral Zetsu is still out there though, but I doubt he can do all that much. Wouldn't surprise me if Kishi just forgets about him.
If anyone turns evil, it should be Anko. She deserves some action. Her whereabouts are a mystery though. :I

Last edited:

bsm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
after all this chapter I think that there is no clear marks from naruto ... and as fans we wait more from him...and also the other personnality deserve more not only team7 ...so its good to name the anime sasukechippuden or team7chippuden
for that I'm realy disappointed:(

Status
Not open for further replies.