darthvader5666

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of Orochimaru, Madara or Hagoromo better do something next chapter. I don't care which tbh, any of them would be a way better final villain than Kaguya.

Magadite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has not ended yet. I think hagoromo will somehow undo the genjutsu. Then orochimaru will immediately take over madara's body becoming the next vilian. Naru and sasu will fight him, defeat him. But just 2 make sure he's gone, he'll have to be sealed. Sasuke will den decide to seal oro inside himself only to become possesed by the evil in oro which also activates rinnigan in his right eye thereby becoming d final vilian. Then hagoromo will sumhow infuse d bijuus in naruto leavin naruto with the responsibility of settling things. Minato gives naruto the death god seal, edo tensei undo's then its ends with a "Naruto vs Sasuke". Naruto defeats him and extracts oro frm him and seals him with d death god. And sumhw survives it. Finish. Dats wat i made up anyway.
I've been thinking on the lines of something similar. Orochimaru has to be up to something, knowing him. He still wants an Uchiha, maybe Madara.

Sasuke is the final fight Naruto has to face, Kishi pretty much already said this. So things aren't going to be straight forward from here.

Bobbyjoe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I talk about the things Kishi still has to address before this series can end.

To add to that, we have 9 Bijuu who are without Jinchuriki. We have a bunch of past kage hanging out, some of them Edo Tensei and some of them in pure chakara form. We don't know what's happened to Bee (we can only assume he was trapped in IT along with the current 5 Kage, Orochimaru, and everyone else).

We have Hagoromo who has been able to manifest in the physical world, helping to return Team 7 and all the Bijuu back to this dimension. Unless a new villain pops out of nowhere I think we're at a point where it's time to wrap up and take a break until the next series (the movie where team 7 are adults).

An interesting point I discovered after reading back through the last 10 chapters, Obito was able to give Kakashi MS and all of the techniques that go with it the same way that Madara was able to resurrect himself. A technique can be written to the eye outside of time, which is explained by Zetsu as the means by which Itachi gave Naruto and Sasuke techniques in the past. Given that Madara seems to be dead in the last chapter, it's quite possible that he might pull the same trick and come back to life and start some shit up. You know, since all the Bijuu are just sitting around without Jinchuriki.

Entou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been thinking on the lines of something similar. Orochimaru has to be up to something, knowing him. He still wants an Uchiha, maybe Madara.

Sasuke is the final fight Naruto has to face, Kishi pretty much already said this. So things aren't going to be straight forward from here.
I'd like it if Madara attempted to do something himself but I think he'd be pretty hopeless against Naruto, Sasuke and Hagoromo. Orochimaru suddenly striking would be good too because his complete 180 change to good guy was so out of the blue and just does not suit him at all. He is a major villain first and foremost.

Status
Not open for further replies.