Not open for further replies.

vikramantippu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What about Naruto becoming hokage and What about the living madra lying over there and what happen to the fire and all village official. Whether Shikaku Nara and Ino Yamanaka will come back from death. There is so much to end

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter but like everyone else I thought her sealing was quite abrupt! I reckon she'll break out of it after MT is undone, Naruto will share his chakra with everyone again this time including Sasuke who will awaken his own rinnegan due to having both Indra and Ashura's chakra. No idea what'll happen after that though XD looking forward the next couple of chapters!

Toastykins

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd like to see Madara get back up and stir up some trouble, take the taste of this Kaguya shit out of my mouth, but I feel like it's more likely he's going to end up discouraged now and cancel the Infinite Tsukuyomi somehow. Probably the only reason why he's still around. I'd have liked to see that Tenten plot thread go somewhere, though.

Maybe the Sage will go rogue and Tenten will have to save the day.

7th Path Sage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bold prediction on my part. I think Sasuke and Madara could be up to something after the incidents. They'll just refuse and try to control anything that comes in Kaguya's behalf. As I see it right now, Naruto will probably become Hokage to keep them in check. Orochimaru, Kabuto and former team Taka will easily follow Sasuke's ninja way! We need to see one last real fight between Naruto and Sasuke before the end, right?

Wadee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Madara awakens, he is going to forgive Hashirama, because I remember the Sage of the 6 path said that tablet that was in the Uchiha hideout was altered & Madara believed it was gonna bring true peace. As for the Edo Tensei obviously they will say their goodbyes & Orochimaru will undo it. this is my opinion..... Sasuke will be acknowledged by the Ninja world!

SageOfBlades

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
omg i want Madara to come back and let us have the ACTUAL fight we've been wanting. Kaguya sucked as a villain, i was more stoked to see 6 madaras and his super powerful abilities.
Kayuga is more of an annoying b**ch with a brat for a kid at the grocery store.
Madara is like a super badass evil general who is everything you'd want in a villain, all the way to damn near unkillable.
So Madara is back, dont know in what way. Hokages are still their, Bijuus are free, sasuke needs to cancel out the world wide genjustu, THAN id love to see how the only survivors (4 ppl) team 7 explain that they went up against a god, who killed Madara, could switch b/w dimensions and Sasuke has a flying susanoo, (and apparently so does COPY CAT kakashi lmao) and Naruto can use all elements and kekkaikenkai basically from the bijuus.
The biggest surprise will be that Sakura helped O.O

And apparently the Sage brought back the spirits of all the previous kages from the "pure realm" (heaven) and used like 10 ppl including himself to summon all 9 bijuu, and team 7 to earth from another dimension where the moon was made...

I only liked up until the pain arc i think. it kinda went wierdly downhill after the pain arc

Bobbyjoe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plot twist: The Madara that Kaguya took over was a wood clone and the real Madara is currently eating all the fruit on the tree.

Incoming Badass Super Madara Final Villain Part 2.

shica

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:vincent:...in my personal opinion .. Man, what a horrible arc. Kishimoto thank you for ruining naruto. I can't wait till this trash is over. We see the strongest character in this mangas history get defeated in a few chapters. shittiest ending to a fight ever...like seriously lame wtf

CeroArdiente

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly really liked this as an ending. And I imagine the anime will see a filler arc or a flashback of Kaguya so I.m sure we'll get that eventually. Though I would have liked to see her actually USE her Byakugan. One would think the most powerful villain in Naruto history would have some special abilities relating to her Byakugan.... As for Madara he has none of the tailed beast power, no access to the tree, and is heavily weakened probably without his rinnegan. Plus he'd be against all of team seven all of the tailed beasts and maybe even the sage of six paths if he sticks around long enough. I'm really not too worried about him. I just hope he doesn't turn goody two shoes on us like Orochimaru did. I like that he helped Tsunade but the latest episode in the anime made him act like a perfectly good guy. Kinda hope Sasuke just kills Madara.....

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly really liked this as an ending. And I imagine the anime will see a filler arc or a flashback of Kaguya so I.m sure we'll get that eventually. Though I would have liked to see her actually USE her Byakugan. One would think the most powerful villain in Naruto history would have some special abilities relating to her Byakugan.... As for Madara he has none of the tailed beast power, no access to the tree, and is heavily weakened probably without his rinnegan. Plus he'd be against all of team seven all of the tailed beasts and maybe even the sage of six paths if he sticks around long enough. I'm really not too worried about him. I just hope he doesn't turn goody two shoes on us like Orochimaru did. I like that he helped Tsunade but the latest episode in the anime made him act like a perfectly good guy. Kinda hope Sasuke just kills Madara.....
She did use her Byakugan though.

Bobbyjoe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:vincent:...in my personal opinion .. Man, what a horrible arc. Kishimoto thank you for ruining naruto. I can't wait till this trash is over. We see the strongest character in this mangas history get defeated in a few chapters. shittiest ending to a fight ever...like seriously lame wtf
Kaguya had a lot of power, but wasn't a ninja. That's like Cell in perfect form trying to fight SSJ2 Gohan. Yeah, he's got a lot of power, but he's still no match for someone who was able to harness both strength and speed to match his skills.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has not ended yet. I think hagoromo will somehow undo the genjutsu. Then orochimaru will immediately take over madara's body becoming the next vilian. Naru and sasu will fight him, defeat him. But just 2 make sure he's gone, he'll have to be sealed. Sasuke will den decide to seal oro inside himself only to become possesed by the evil in oro which also activates rinnigan in his right eye thereby becoming d final vilian. Then hagoromo will sumhow infuse d bijuus in naruto leavin naruto with the responsibility of settling things. Minato gives naruto the death god seal, edo tensei undo's then its ends with a "Naruto vs Sasuke". Naruto defeats him and extracts oro frm him and seals him with d death god. And sumhw survives it. Finish. Dats wat i made up anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.