OWanime

Elite
Kin
15💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HIruzen is truly a beast but just has no kekeai genkai but I think kakashi will come in next chapter to even out the playing fieldxd one shot zetsu

Uchiha Samater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was a 5 for me! It was done very well, I love the filling everyone got from seeing naruto dying and sakuke's group.
Hirunsen was hype good but he is not stronger than hashi summon.
The fact he can use all the Five elements doesn't mean he could use it while he was alive and he doesn't have d power to combine all of them since he has to be born naturally with them
Proof please

sorry i just like referencing

marksonm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When anyone is at the brink of death, they awaken a new power. I believe that Naruto and Sasuke will awaken something new. Naruto will be a Sage Boss and Sasuke will awaken an ocular power

marksonm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was a Ninetail chakra cloak on Sakura here:
You must be registered for see images

And here:

What happen to the Ninetail chakra cloak, where did it go to here?

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Although nothing much happened..I thought it was a great chapter because we got to see other people's reaction to Naruto/Sasuke. Now I want to know what Orochimaru's jutsu is.
You know what, Panda? The more i think about it.....

The more I beleive Orochimaru might be the one to save Naruto and/or (hopefully and) Sasuke.

Right now, I think he's the only one who can.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Deaths incomming

Why?

Look here

Here

And... here

...you got it, right?

Now, take a read to chapter 662.

Great find.

-Zetsu can basically do anything he wants
-Hiruzen finally does something.
-Hinata being annoying as ****, was the tripping really necessary?

Good chapter

FalseFace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Hiruzen > Shinsuusenjuu.

Keep in mind this is OLD Hiruzen.

It was a great feat, honestly.

Even the best shinobi have a maximum of two affinities.... Hiruzen can use ALL FIVE without any enhancements like Kakuzu's hearts or KKG like the Rinnegan.

Simply fantastic.
Do you think Kakashi got his four affinities from his Sharingan?

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3/5 at the max, I don't know why people gave it 5, I liked few things, but few things were really screwed up.U_U
Pros-
1. I liked the way Kishi came up with simultaneous 'death scenes' of Naruto and Sasuke, reaction from Hinata was pretty much expected.I like the setting up of both these things.
2. I actually liked the way Oro said that he is planning something, and didn't react even when Sasuke was on the verge of death. It will be interesting to see, how team taka except Karin will react on these things.
3. Zetsu vs SA was another good thing for me, finally someone except Madara can give us some action.
Cons-
1. Hiruzen...I know NB will be on 'high volumes', when they will shout that Hiruzen solos Hashi throughout this week, but actually it looked like a patch-up to me. 5 nature was too much OPness, and why pull out that now all of a sudden??? Kishi destroyed powerscale here.
2. Shisuusenju?? Another as*pull from Kishi. Kishi please explain us, from where that Shisusenju came into picture? And how the heck can it pull out five natures??
I am looking forward to how Kishi brings back Sasuke and Naruto. It will be rather interesting to see, and will prove to us how good Kishi is as mangaka. Anyways, average chapter for me.U_U

FalseFace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do ya'll think Kakashi'll get Obito's Sharingan? I wonder what could come out of that. Kakashi's reserves are well beyond able to handle that now.

I bet you did you Sasuke hating Naruto Balls Boy.

But you know what really funny is we seen your pimp Naruto in this position about a 100 time in the manga, we're he get helpninjutsu from everyone in the Narutoverse and now Gaara is taking Naruto (while Sakura heal him to give him more time), on his way to get Minato to give him his tail beast steroids injection, just when I thought Naruto was about to be great without them. Kishi is never go to let us see what this bum can do, without tail beast HGH (most overrated main manga character ever).
Right because Sasuke's never been saved or helped by anyone - multiple times *yawns*

Last edited by a moderator:

kmw1811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EPIC CHAPTER

I really didn't think that Sasuke was gonna die, I still highly doubt that he and Naruto will...The SA would be screwed without them...
Where the F**K did Spiral Zetsu come from??? :what:

Hiruzen is obviously a f***ing boss and Madara is just wiping the floor with everyone U_U

I can't wait for the next chapter! XD

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Waste of a chapter

no plot development, no story advancement, a whole chapter of naruto laying down and sasuke hurting. Apparently being stabbed in the heart just hurts alot in Narutoverse. Its going too far. I mean how can all 5 villages together not be able to touch madara, its pathetic. Its just going to be that much more unbelievable when somebody beats him. Just as dumb as when Obito was overpowered with all the so6p powers and suddenly just got super vulnerable to everybody. Just bad writing. Its not suspenseful, its unbelievable.
I am going to have to agree with you, for as of now. I mean spiral Zetsu out of nowhere was like Kishi way of telling everyone of his manga fan to STFU, I give your a reason why everyone else can't fight against the guy who is the biggest problem ever so far in the Narutoverse, who now have all the tail beasts, who is about to end the world and that because of a MIA character, who I made OP all of the sudden (real convenient Kishi). But I still believe Kishi have ways to set thing up to be great (but at this point it's going to take some major writing from him, not just Sasuke getting the Rinnigan and Naruto getting Minato half of the fox power, for me to look pass these plot holes).

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was a pretty awesome chapter. Haven't had one in ages.

STUFF THAT STUCK OUT
---------------------------------
- So Madara actually stabbed Sasuke! I'm coming for you madara, just you wait :devil:
- Hiruzen being able to stop the enemy's attack [ props to you my man aha :) ]
- Orochimaru and his team hiding and thinking of a plan i believe.
- Masked man, appears once again causing trouble for the Alliance again. I hope its Yamato, inside it'd be a huge twist !! :p

STUFF THAT MIND BOGGLED ME
-------------------------------------------------

- That switch of battlefields was too damn sudden KISHI!!!
- Most characters chakra depleting. They've been fighting since days now continuously and NOW they begin to lose all chakra. Isn't this a twist
:yeah:
- Really Kishi? Really? Killing of the main protagonists? :eek:

For this chapter actually keeping me interested a give it a 5/5!!

Last edited:

Hokage Minato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well well well, naruto and sasuke will not die, they cannot, minatos gonna give naruto the kyubbi or hes gonna get the jubbi to come back to life, and sasuke idk wut that dudes gonna do,

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right because Sasuke's never been saved or helped by anyone - multiple times *yawns*
Yea we have seen Sasuke get save by ninja, about 97 time less than Naruto. Who always using his life line connection to someone or something to be save, even when he get a blue print on every opponent he ever fought before hand, to help him perpetrate ahead of time of a fight, with already having the greatest power up before the ten tail in Kurama to bail him out. But this main character still need helpninjutsu ever single time and Balls Boys like you still sucking the chakra out of his one tail everyday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.