Not open for further replies.

cyan2cool

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think madara has all the abilites like sage of the six path without rinnegan but still he need rinnegan to control summoning beings and sharingan basic abilities ... After getting his rinnegan ,he somehow demonstrate his true power . He can easily defeat all the beast easily through Hashirama wood dragon . He is more dangerous than obito since he has a lot of experience in battles , he has clever mind and quick thinking and ploting and more probably he has a power like no one has . To beat him a person should have some special abilities like Minato's FTG . Till now Naruto doesnt need Minato FTG while fighting with Obito but Madara is different case ... Here i think naruto will get upgrade once more since no one is here can stand N face Madara directly . I think in coming chapter madara will capture all the beast N minato will give his kyubi power to naruto N if i am not wrong he had already said in manga chapter 627 page 16 that " To make up for everthing I havent been able to do for you as a father . I ll bring a big present to you" . i think madara has all the abilites like sage of the six path without rinnegan but still he need rinnegan to control summoning beings and sharingan basic abilities ... After getting his rinnegan ,he somehow demonstrate his true power . He can easily defeat all the beast easily through Hashirama wood dragon . He is more dangerous than obito since he has a lot of experience in battles , he has clever mind and quick thinking and ploting and more probably he has a power like no one has . To beat him a person should have some special abilities like Minato's FTG . Till now Naruto doesnt need Minato FTG while fighting with Obito but Madara is different case ... Here i think naruto will get upgrade once more since no one is here can stand N face Madara directly . I think in coming chapter madara will capture all the beast N minato will give his kyubi power to naruto N if i am not wrong he had already said in manga chapter 627 page 16 that " To make up for everthing I havent been able to do for you as a father . I ll bring a big present to you" . i m waiting for this but the question is wen ??

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Madara can use susanoo without eyes + insane durability OP *spoilers*

1, Gaara is thankfully back in the picture. Would be nice to see him re-unite with Shukaku.
2, Madara is kinda getting tiresome...As people have said, Susanoo without eyes is illogical and simply shoving an arm on doesnt really cut it.
3, Madaras healing is only the result of Hashirama and his durability...otherwise, he shouldnt be using any sharingan powers as he doesnt freaking have his eyes...till the end.
4, Good chapter and its nice to see the Bijuu free and in action, would be a bit shitty if Madara trapped them again and became the Juubis host. Kinda been done.
5, Nice to see Sasuke trying to fight Madara, kinda saw that coming but his epic fail made me lol...a bit

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I commented in another thread about this and I'm still confused. Besides susano'o without eyes, Am I the only one skeptical about him absorbing chakra and ninjutsu without rinnegan? I noticed it in chapter 657 and appearently Hashirama did too because he clearly stated in a surprised tone "he can absorb ninjutsu?!" And "what does it mean?". Clearly this is abnormal. And people are saying that since you've unlocked Ms or Ems that you can use susano'o without eyes. That sounds like BS because anytime sasuke itachi or madara want to use it they activate the sharingan. This is ridiculous

big nebulus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Absorbing Hashirama's Senjutsu chakra makes more sense to Madara's increased durability... remember his words last chapter? "Those who have the power of the Uchiha and Senju shall know power" or some crap like that.

But Susanoo without the eyes... I don't even know.
But he's human now right so he should eventaully have some limitations. He would've been better off staying as an Edo.

And how he's just popping eyes in and they automatically work is some straight BS!

big nebulus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

5, Nice to see Sasuke trying to fight Madara, kinda saw that coming but his epic fail made me lol...a bit
Eventually Naruto and Sauske are going to fight. We all know it. I think things like this, where Sauske realizes how powerless he really is, especially compared to Naruto, is going to drive him to do something stupid and evil to gain power.

Omningan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hey guys, I havent posted in awhile, but thought I would log on and throw my thoughts at you.
I hope you are receptive to them. I did you the honor of reading your posts, please do the same for me.

First and perhaps most importantly would be... stop saying "asspull". That means virtually nothing, and you sound really stupid saying it. Id like to think that if nothing else, being a fan of Naruto has educated you beyond the level of retardness that the word implies. If you log on to narutobase, and read the manga, and then hop on the forum to post a one-sentence - one-word comment like "man thats some asspull!" then you deserve to be trolled for your less than intellectual drivel. frankly it offends those of us that chew with our mouth closed, and flush the toilet after we're done, and zip our zippers and tie our shoelaces ourselves. honestly...GROW UP!

Second, and more to the point of my post...would be regarding the Susanoo... and Madara's ability to use it without currently having eyes (MS,EMS, Rinnengan, or otherwise regular eyes)
It was never stated that an Uchiha who attained MS needed his eyes to be able to use Susanoo.
You are simply assuming that. All Itachi said was that, when he gained MS in his eyes, he also gained Susanoo.
Are we all going to try and assume that Madara would get MS, then EMS, then Rinnengan and would LOSE his Susanoo?
Thats super stupid. He is upgrading his eyes and his powers, not downgrading...
Try to consider that Susanoo is not a projection of the eyes, it is not a doujutsu.
It is an bloodline ability that Uchiha clan members are able to "manifest" when they attain MS in both eyes.
Obito never had MS develop in both eyes, so no Susanoo. Kakashi - same thing, only one MS, so no Susanoo...and, of course, the fact that he is not an uchiha...
The story has made a point that an Uchiha body is different than any other. Same as an Uzumaki body is different than any other. The way an Uchiha's eyes work within an Uchiha's body is very different than any other way.

Simply stated, the Susanoo, is an "avatar" or manifestation of chakra power and control from the "body" of the Uchiha.
It exists - surrounding the user, and protects them from incoming physical attacks.
It is not a genjutsu, and it is not "projected" from their eyes.
So this very simply explains why Madara, the most powerful Uchiha of all time, holder of MS, EMS, and Rinnengan, can use Susanoo as an avatar any damn time he pleases.
You're all getting pissed off and irritated at Kishi, because of your OWN assumptions regarding this power - its origin and its function.
Madara's body and his ability to control his chakra are all he needs to be able to use Susanoo.

Third, I would explain the Rinnengan transplant and White Zetsu and arm transplant.

1.) A white zetsu was killed by Sasuke, yes. Perhaps the original, yes.
But don't forget about the thousands of zetsus that were created. They are all simply clones and recreations of Hashirama's DNA. I would consider one to be just as "original" if you can call them that, as the next.
Im not surprised to see him, at all.

2.) The rinnengan brought to Madara by Zetsu was most likely stored by Obito somewhere after taking both eyes from Nagato's dead body. I doubt he fought through Konan all the way to Nagato's dead body and then decided that he would only take one, and would leave the other there. That's ridiculous, at best. I myself have been curious where the other Rinnengan was, the minute that Tobi showed up with only one. I thought "damn, wheres that other eye?" Clearly he had stowed it away, and white zetsu knew where to find it, and retrieved it for Madara. Now both Rinnengan are reunited on the field of battle. "Zetbito/Obitsu" has the left and Madara has the right.

3.) The quick eye transplant is really not all that surprising. In reality, the eye BELONGS to him. It is his eye. If anyone could adjust to its power and feel instantly, it would be him. Besides the fact that everyone has mentioned earlier, that Madara is super healing right now thanks to some newly acquired senjutsu. Once again you are all simply basing the fact that Sasuke took a long time to adjust to Itachi's eyes as a "standard" for eye transplants. I think that was more because of the fact that it was not his eyes, originally, and because his eyes were "changing" within his head, and becoming EMS. I would think that adaptation actually takes some time. Or maybe they were just tricking Sasuke to keep him out of the way. "nah man, nah, don't get up, you gotta heal...yeah that's it, you gotta rest, stay here with this towel wrapped around your head, and don't worry about the fact that we are going to resurrect your dead brother..."

4.) The arm thing is a no-brainer...Tobi did the same thing after raping Danzo's guards. Plus Madara is super healing, so it would be even easier. Zetsu's body is, afterall, mostly Hashirama DNA, which we know is great for healing.

5.) Just as a side note, I'd like to express my curiosity about what Madara will do with the eye. i realized that NO ONE has fought Madara with the Rinnengan. He obtained it after his fight with Hashirama, and then tied himself to the Gedo Mazo for decades until his final death after training young Obito. Perhaps after studying the Rinnengan for years and years, and being the originator of this particular pair of eyes, he is capable of things with it, that we have not seen, and cant even imagine. I'm actually quite excited, giddy even, to see what he does next.

In conclusion, I loved the chapter.
Garra stepping up and taking chargeto lead the fight against Madara was cool.
His combination wind/sand attack with Shukaku was awesome.
The sealing jutsu was also amazing, im sure Susanoo would have been one of the only ways to escape that.
The tailed beasts, layered tail attack was really cool too, and Im impressed by how much damage it did to Madara, not how little...clearly the reason they didnt use Bijuudama is because of the large charge time involved with that attack, and the proximity of some of our protagonists to the battle field. It wouldnt be helpful to shoot a badass attack at Madara, have him survive, but kill your friend, now would it? Sometimes I wonder, if you think before you post...:erm: DERP

Anyways!
You're welcome.
Peace OUT! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Amazeballs

kuramasage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't hate this as much as I thought I would. I liked Gaara and Shukaku's strategy and all the Biju using Madara for pinball. But, once again there's just how stupid Madara as FV is and the asspull of Susano'o without eyes and just sticking the new arm to his stump working. Plus, I feel after all the fighting he's been doing against Obito Naruto just re-entering Biju Mode like that and rushing in was well, rushed. He should have had to fight in Sage Mode for a while as Kurama regathered chakra.

4.5/10

dark legion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This episode had good thing and bad thing"
good thing Is bijuu cooperated with those attacks ,especially Gaara-shukaku
bad thing : Madara was just like a idiot kid , he attacked bijuus without his greatest card "the rinnegan" and almost died . he should have played with others shinobi till zetsu bring Rinegan , I don't know why he attacked the bijuus in that condititon , but I think He shouldn't do that .. Lets hope the next chapter Madara collects the bijuus , in order that the future to be more unpredictable for us .

gotacigo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hey guys, I havent posted in awhile, but thought I would log on and throw my thoughts at you.
I hope you are receptive to them. I did you the honor of reading your posts, please do the same for me.

First and perhaps most importantly would be... stop saying "asspull". That means virtually nothing, and you sound really stupid saying it. Id like to think that if nothing else, being a fan of Naruto has educated you beyond the level of retardness that the word implies. If you log on to narutobase, and read the manga, and then hop on the forum to post a one-sentence - one-word comment like "man thats some asspull!" then you deserve to be trolled for your less than intellectual drivel. frankly it offends those of us that chew with our mouth closed, and flush the toilet after we're done, and zip our zippers and tie our shoelaces ourselves. honestly...GROW UP!

Second, and more to the point of my post...would be regarding the Susanoo... and Madara's ability to use it without currently having eyes (MS,EMS, Rinnengan, or otherwise regular eyes)
It was never stated that an Uchiha who attained MS needed his eyes to be able to use Susanoo.
You are simply assuming that. All Itachi said was that, when he gained MS in his eyes, he also gained Susanoo.
Are we all going to try and assume that Madara would get MS, then EMS, then Rinnengan and would LOSE his Susanoo?
Thats super stupid. He is upgrading his eyes and his powers, not downgrading...
Try to consider that Susanoo is not a projection of the eyes, it is not a doujutsu.
It is an bloodline ability that Uchiha clan members are able to "manifest" when they attain MS in both eyes.
Obito never had MS develop in both eyes, so no Susanoo. Kakashi - same thing, only one MS, so no Susanoo...and, of course, the fact that he is not an uchiha...
The story has made a point that an Uchiha body is different than any other. Same as an Uzumaki body is different than any other. The way an Uchiha's eyes work within an Uchiha's body is very different than any other way.

Simply stated, the Susanoo, is an "avatar" or manifestation of chakra power and control from the "body" of the Uchiha.
It exists - surrounding the user, and protects them from incoming physical attacks.
It is not a genjutsu, and it is not "projected" from their eyes.
So this very simply explains why Madara, the most powerful Uchiha of all time, holder of MS, EMS, and Rinnengan, can use Susanoo as an avatar any damn time he pleases.
You're all getting pissed off and irritated at Kishi, because of your OWN assumptions regarding this power - its origin and its function.
Madara's body and his ability to control his chakra are all he needs to be able to use Susanoo.

Third, I would explain the Rinnengan transplant and White Zetsu and arm transplant.

1.) A white zetsu was killed by Sasuke, yes. Perhaps the original, yes.
But don't forget about the thousands of zetsus that were created. They are all simply clones and recreations of Hashirama's DNA. I would consider one to be just as "original" if you can call them that, as the next.
Im not surprised to see him, at all.

2.) The rinnengan brought to Madara by Zetsu was most likely stored by Obito somewhere after taking both eyes from Nagato's dead body. I doubt he fought through Konan all the way to Nagato's dead body and then decided that he would only take one, and would leave the other there. That's ridiculous, at best. I myself have been curious where the other Rinnengan was, the minute that Tobi showed up with only one. I thought "damn, wheres that other eye?" Clearly he had stowed it away, and white zetsu knew where to find it, and retrieved it for Madara. Now both Rinnengan are reunited on the field of battle. "Zetbito/Obitsu" has the left and Madara has the right.

3.) The quick eye transplant is really not all that surprising. In reality, the eye BELONGS to him. It is his eye. If anyone could adjust to its power and feel instantly, it would be him. Besides the fact that everyone has mentioned earlier, that Madara is super healing right now thanks to some newly acquired senjutsu. Once again you are all simply basing the fact that Sasuke took a long time to adjust to Itachi's eyes as a "standard" for eye transplants. I think that was more because of the fact that it was not his eyes, originally, and because his eyes were "changing" within his head, and becoming EMS. I would think that adaptation actually takes some time. Or maybe they were just tricking Sasuke to keep him out of the way. "nah man, nah, don't get up, you gotta heal...yeah that's it, you gotta rest, stay here with this towel wrapped around your head, and don't worry about the fact that we are going to resurrect your dead brother..."

4.) The arm thing is a no-brainer...Tobi did the same thing after raping Danzo's guards. Plus Madara is super healing, so it would be even easier. Zetsu's body is, afterall, mostly Hashirama DNA, which we know is great for healing.

5.) Just as a side note, I'd like to express my curiosity about what Madara will do with the eye. i realized that NO ONE has fought Madara with the Rinnengan. He obtained it after his fight with Hashirama, and then tied himself to the Gedo Mazo for decades until his final death after training young Obito. Perhaps after studying the Rinnengan for years and years, and being the originator of this particular pair of eyes, he is capable of things with it, that we have not seen, and cant even imagine. I'm actually quite excited, giddy even, to see what he does next.

In conclusion, I loved the chapter.
Garra stepping up and taking chargeto lead the fight against Madara was cool.
His combination wind/sand attack with Shukaku was awesome.
The sealing jutsu was also amazing, im sure Susanoo would have been one of the only ways to escape that.
The tailed beasts, layered tail attack was really cool too, and Im impressed by how much damage it did to Madara, not how little...clearly the reason they didnt use Bijuudama is because of the large charge time involved with that attack, and the proximity of some of our protagonists to the battle field. It wouldnt be helpful to shoot a badass attack at Madara, have him survive, but kill your friend, now would it? Sometimes I wonder, if you think before you post...:erm: DERP

Anyways!
You're welcome.
Peace OUT! :cool:
i like your post, but there are some holes in it..

1: yeah, there are thousends of zetsus, but only one has madara's will! (the black part )

2: as i remember, susano can be achieved, when an uchicha awakens both of his eyes's powers (one eye for physical attack: amaterasu, one for genjutsu:tsukuyomi)

but madara says:

and we also can not know, where is the rinnegan-eye (that zetsu gave to madara) from. is it the one, that was left at "home" by Obito, or is it the one, that was implanted in Obito in the previous chapers?

3: its only your assumption, that one can recover faster after an eye-transplantation when he gets his own eyes...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.