Not open for further replies.

Flarian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito is just confused about the size of his pen!s. He has a tiny one but thinks he has a huge one. Niga is 30 years or something and still thinks about a 12 year old girl who didn't even have feelings for him smh

b7718

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will no longer defend this series.

This Manga has gone to absolute dogsh*t, and I just want it to end before I loose all respect for it.

Please Kishi, put it out of its misery. I hate to watch something I care about die a slow and painful death.

Last edited:

atomra

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Talk about a cliff hanger chapter... I really thought we would've gotten more out of that chapter. Guess I'll have to wait til next week... Big Sigh....

DanUchiha57

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So anticlimactic.

Yandere head tilting Rin XD.

Lmao at everyone in the alliance looking constipated(at first I thought they looked like they were *smth dirty* XD).

Time for madara to get off his ass and do something.

Only part I actually enjoyed was when Obito was choking Naruto cause it was unexpected.

marksonm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know Kishi is doing but this is not what most people were thinking…

I wonder what happened to Obito's Teleportation all this time, he could have gone intangible although Kakashi is on the other side but doesn't have power to kill Juubito. Kishi is strange and tends to forget people's ability when he has his mind set on something… e.g where is Naruto's speed gone to? This all strange!!!

I think Madara will take over and he will use Obito or perhaps Obito might be the one to stop him.

I believe Sasuke will be up to something with the tailed beasts because he wanted one especially when Tobi/Obito promised to give him one if he captures Killer Bee; Orochimaru will want one as well because he likes to lay his freakish hands on every single thing in Naruto for experiments. Also, he wouldn't join the war if there wasn't anything for him

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see what the big deal is. Why so many people are complaining, then next week watch the chapter complain some more. It's a ritual with you guys. You don't pay attention to the logic of Naruto. Naruto is supposed to not repeat the mistakes of the past but fix them. Obito didn't get trapped in talk no Justu, he lost! Did you idiots really think Obito would really beat everyone. Naruto's special ability is to take away the hate from everyone he fight. If you didn't figure that out yet this manga isn't for you. Go read the prince of tennis.

This chapter was pretty good. It's nice to see that the tailed beast are free. I thought they'd be inside Naruto but my theory was wrong and did anyone realize Obito is still alive, remember the good old days when you extract a tailed beast and you died. Hashirama's DNA cures everything apparently. Hashirama is Chuck Norris apparently

b7718

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see what the big deal is. Why so many people are complaining, then next week watch the chapter complain some more. It's a ritual with you guys. You don't pay attention to the logic of Naruto. Naruto is supposed to not repeat the mistakes of the past but fix them. Obito didn't get trapped in talk no Justu, he lost! Did you idiots really think Obito would really beat everyone. Naruto's special ability is to take away the hate from everyone he fight. If you didn't figure that out yet this manga isn't for you. Go read the prince of tennis.

This chapter was pretty good. It's nice to see that the tailed beast are free. I thought they'd be inside Naruto but my theory was wrong and did anyone realize Obito is still alive, remember the good old days when you extract a tailed beast and you died. Hashirama's DNA cures everything apparently. Hashirama is Chuck Norris apparently

Nope, the chapters have been garbage, through and through GARBAGE.

From what I can tell, a good 1/4 of the fan base (if not more) just wants to see how it ends. Every time Kishi pumps out more trash like this (which has been pretty much every week for ??? months), the series slips further and further into irrelevance in the hearts and minds of its fans.

Last edited:

atma

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to the people that cry about the chapter being boring... hush up... you'll be back next week :p
as for the free beast, my guess is that they'll roam free. if anything hashirama will use them to fight madara.

awesome chapter, thanks for hosting, cant wait to see how this all unfolds ^.^

theFred

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm surprised with nobody noticing that all the talking between these two was in their heads the way jinchuuriki can do when they're connected. You can tell by Naruto's clothes & physical forms between TNJ and when the beasts are pulled out. So really was it TNJ or just a distraction?

Last edited:

blvdman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I now know why Madara has been so calm, he knows Obito won't die so easily, so he's just waiting for Obito to become very weakened and then use Genjustsu to make him revive him. On the other hand, I'm really surprised Madara has said nothing about Sasuke even though I don't believe madara is blind not to see a Susano'o on the battlefield. I really hope next chapter is something like Sasuke vs Madara where in this time Sasuke talk no jutsus madara or Sasuke awakens another form of sharingan unknown to anyone. Hopefully and I made up this name "Divine Mangekyou Sharigan" which would look like the eyes of the juubi and have like 10 tomoes

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1/5

This chapter is absolute trash, we all thought Obito will get TNJ for the first few pages or so things goes smoothly which theres nothing for me to complain just when things couldn't get worse .

Kishi decide to use his brain and that I was so happy and pumped up when Obito choking Naruto. Obito should be sticking with his ideal, don't let Jesus Naruto get his ass handed to him.

Just when you leave us some hope for this series, Kishi decided to be a D!CK and troll us with one whole chapter of Naruto mind**** Obito with Punching him into a ****in flashback with getting TNJ himself? WTF, this IS BS!!!!

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Last edited:

Enigmatic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
I simply disliked the way Kishi portrayed Naruto here. The Naruto, I knew wasn't someone like this, what this guy did was just simply punched a guy who didn't agree with his thoughts, I mean Naruto, you simply disappointed me.:leaf:
naruto does acknowledge others opinions, but you mus'tve forgotten that he is grabbing him by his friggin throat..of course he is going to hit him..wouldn't you?

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I now know why Madara has been so calm, he knows Obito won't die so easily, so he's just waiting for Obito to become very weakened and then use Genjustsu to make him revive him. On the other hand, I'm really surprised Madara has said nothing about Sasuke even though I don't believe madara is blind not to see a Susano'o on the battlefield. I really hope next chapter is something like Sasuke vs Madara where in this time Sasuke talk no jutsus madara or Sasuke awakens another form of sharingan unknown to anyone. Hopefully and I made up this name "Divine Mangekyou Sharigan" which would look like the eyes of the juubi and have like 10 tomoes
You know, your theory on Sasuke sounds like it would be a pretty damn good idea. I mean, Obito's Mangekyo Sharingan had something unique, and it's been suggested that every Sharingan has something unique.

If Sasuke gets the Rinnegan I will ban Naruto forever. But, if Naruto and Sasuke get a last upgrade, I think that idea would be nice for Sasuke. Something to differentiate him from just any other MGS user.

In fact, what if Sasuke/Naruto's fight was some time after the war. Like how Madara and Hashirama fight started when they were at their peak (rested, relaxed, etc.). It would be cool, in fact, if the series ended with Naruto and Sasuke charging at each other--you know, leaving it up to us to imagine what happens.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know, your theory on Sasuke sounds like it would be a pretty damn good idea. I mean, Obito's Mangekyo Sharingan had something unique, and it's been suggested that every Sharingan has something unique.

If Sasuke gets the Rinnegan I will ban Naruto forever. But, if Naruto and Sasuke get a last upgrade, I think that idea would be nice for Sasuke. Something to differentiate him from just any other MGS user.

In fact, what if Sasuke/Naruto's fight was some time after the war. Like how Madara and Hashirama fight started when they were at their peak (rested, relaxed, etc.). It would be cool, in fact, if the series ended with Naruto and Sasuke charging at each other--you know, leaving it up to us to imagine what happens.
I would throw up in my mouth if that happened

Status
Not open for further replies.