aimop95

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PERFECT!! he should be the villain for the sequel series called Konohamaru...
That was my idea first. I'm suing you. xD

ontopic:

I almost thought Obito was going to screw over Naruto...then his imagination got the better of him.

Regardless, the tree isn't gone just yet. It still has to flower and Madara said he was going to play his card.

I do understand though Obito's fickleness. He may not be the die hard villain everyone wants him to be, but not every bad guy has a singular goal that they fully devote themselves too. Still, it makes him that much less respectable and pathetic (but also that much more diabolical, he knows that everything he's doing is wrong, but he's doing it anyway because f*** it, it's sort of to late to turn back now).

In any case, I'm really wondering how the endgame is going to turn out now.

theacknowledgedone

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought the chapter was good this week. I understand the manga is slow at this point but I know the next chapter will pick back up again now that Obito is spiraling out. He was right about not being the same as Nagato and him not falling victim to TnJ really shows how stubborn and alike him and Naruto are. Anyways I'm looking forward to the coming chapters as usual and really wondering what Madara and Sasuke will do.

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was all that bad it was exciting when the offer Naruto made was rejected but in the end Obito was never the bad guy Madara is..He's been brainwashed and manipulated for years by Madara's ideals...I mean I wasn't expecting a quick flashing thing with the series nearing it's end but the action will make up for it soon enough. Now that all the tailed beast have been released we know Gaara will get the the 1 tails..Wonder if the rest will pick their own host or remain free?

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper">Well at least we finally got that mess out of the way. Now to wrap up the rest of it. This has been drawn out long enough if you ask me. I'm ready to get down to other business for a change.</div>

ExoKar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh. Almost nothing happened. It could have easily been reduced to 10 pages and give a bit more development for the war. Kinda anti-climactic, it really broke the momentum.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is everybodys problem with this chapter -_- I dont see it and other chapters as well maybe they should stop reading Naruto if they dont like where it is going with the talk no jutsu which is stupid

h1nata

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big Shinobi War IV begins. Everyone want to capture tailed beast for the sake of their village. Next chapter is entitled "The end of shinobi alliance". lol

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My prediction for the week: ( I am getting really bored of the story, needs to enter the final skirmish and finnish while people still care about it.

655: Fruit

Obito is lying on the ground

Naruto: See. This is where the path of loneliness gets you. Now get up, Obito Uchiha, and face us as a shinobi of the leaf.

Obito: Why do you continue to persist? (tears in his eyes)

Sasuke: Why don't we just kill him. He has caused so many such pain... including my brother

Minato: Sasuke-san, that won't bring anyone back. We have to end this circle of hate.

Naruto: Sasuke, if the leaf can forgive you, then sure as hell they can one day forgive Obito

Obito: (thinks) maybe he is the successor of the Rikudo sanin

Obito stands

Kakashi warps out of Obito

Kakashi: So it's over...

Naruto: Yeah. (smiles)

Obito faces the shinobi alliance

Kakashi: I take it everyone heard your conversation with Obito, Naruto.

All ninja smile, even the Raikage, after a slight grimace

Suddenly the shinju shakes violently

Gyuki: Watch out!! All of you

Son Goku: It's bearing fruit!

As it disintegrates, the shinju bears fruit

(Scene shift to madara and hashirama)

Madara: It's time!

Hashirama: What?!

Madara: Kai release!

Madara disintegrates, his edo released

Hashirama: What are you up to Madara!

Back to Obito and Naruto

Naruto: See, you can still change your path!

Suddenly Obito takes on the featured of Madara and forms a hand symbol

Kurama: Naruto! Stop him

Shocked reactions from the other Bijuu

Shukaku: The sage's jutsu!

Obito: Wha-

Obito/Madara: Rinne Tensei!

Obito's spirit flies from his body and resurrects Madara.

Obito drops down, dead

Naruto: You Bastard!!

Kakashi: Obito (looks shocked)

Madara: That fruit is mine!!

End chapter

Peace

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeh but I don't think they're free roaming yet. They could be absorbed by the people that pulled them out - bee would get back what was always his beast chakra. Gaara may resync with the one tails. And naruto is cool with the others so they may become a part of him - ya never know.

Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are a load of things Kishimoto could have done better in this Manga after the war started.

But forgiving Obito after he finally became good isn't one of these things. This is the best what could happen to break the Shinobi's curse and bring true peace to the world. Something not even Rikudo Sennin achieved. Naruto will forgive him. Thus the other Shinobi will too. And this is fine imo. Madara can die.

Status
Not open for further replies.