Not open for further replies.

Maaggel

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I actually like the fact that Obito lost his powers before he might "turn good" (most of them anyway... he was quite powerfull even without the tailed beasts).

With Nagato, he turned good and made the sacrifice himself and thus regained some of his honor.

But I would like to see Obito return to Konoha, or perhaps end up as a lone wolf - but having to regain his honor in his own way, and not by getting won over by Talk no jutsu, and then giving up all his powers for the greater good.. It would be a nice way to do it differently from Nagato, and a chance for Obito to do it the right way, and not taking a shortcut.

esenn1

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Really enjoyed this chapter once again (5/5). As always the art style was great but I really enjoyed the narrative here. Obito was literally seeing Naruto as himself, with the SA representing team minato. We also saw Obito make false ideals in his head as a way to fool himself into comfort and fill his void.

I really like how Kishi has done this little section of the manga. Obito is so much like Naruto but unfortunately due to the events in his life he just gave up, taking the 'short cut' as he puts it. He had such a warm disposition and under overwhelming odds he had a moment of weakness - that moment pretty much destroyed his life. Obito is a sad character indeed.

I liked how the bijuu were extracted and that they are all together right now. People would probably argue that panels were wasted on it, but it was good to see Kishi portraying the world moving as one unit to usher in change. I'm really interested to see where things go from here. I don't think Madara can do anything drastic since the juubi isn't even around anymore and he still isn't mortal. Thats probably good anyway because I find madara incredibly bland.
can't explain it more dude. nice

Jaded210

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Hmm seemed short :/ was hoping for at least an ending with suspense. I wonder if gaara will reclaim the 1 tail. I'm thinking Obito is gonna try to run away and Kakashi will be there waiting for him and kill him finally. I really don't see how madara will top jubito. I wonder what Sasuke will decide now that they're out o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.