Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
felt way tooo short, glad he grabbed his throat but I definitely see him having some kind of redemption.

Any smart person would instantly kill Obito and ruin any chance Madara has to become the Jin.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow, that chapter was not full of surprises. Lol

- More of Rin flashbacks, amongst Obito being in denial. And the ending is very climatic, with Obito turning into a normal human again after getting the juubi's chakra sucked outta it.

- Btw, one question....where did the juubi's chakra go into?? o_O

- That gay moment when Naruto forces you into holding his hand in marriage but you reject him and he punches ya XD

Also it would seem the spoilers released, were false as always [ Madara didn't stab Obito, it was just made up by fans ] :|

A 5/5 for the ending though :win:

Last edited:

Killer B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
elaborate i thought damn this chapter had a shitty ass ending
edit: oh like damn that it for obito?
Thats just the feeling I got as I saw the last page...usually one or two pages catch my attention and I look at them for a while...this week just felt like an afterthought to me

I was actually dyeing on that page when everyone was trying to pull and Minato had no expression on his face not giving a ****

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, that chapter was not full of surprises. Lol

- More of Rin flashbacks, amongst Obito being in denial. And the ending is very climatic, with Obito turning into a normal human again after getting the juubi's chakra sucked outta it.

- Btw, one question....where did the juubi's chakra go into?? o_O

Also it would seem the spoilers released, were false as always [ Madara didn't stab Obito, it was just made up by fans ] :|

A 5/5 for the ending though :win:
Split up into free roaming TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.