DocThao

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, not everyone suffers from depression and actually like that kind of stuff...

Plus how else we're they gonna defeat Obito, if not join forces? He isn't someone one man can defeat alone.
they didn't "join forces" . . . it wasn't one guy does this, then guy 2 does that, then guy 3 does this . . . no it's, "let's all hold hands and believe in ourselves (or Naruto) to beat this guy"

this is the epitome of corniness . . . is everyone on here 12 and loves this corny stuff

san1234

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a nice one,obito has to back to normal form as in the past hlp to defeat madara(one who has his own power , hashirama power and rinnegan),though not sage of six path ,but still strong .

BlueStarSaber

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A bit misleading with the Madara preview, still I liked this chapter. The bit with Naruto talking to Obito reminded me of Naruto talking to Nagato, except a more warm feeling this time.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was much better than last

For once,they finally hit obito and did some damage. I wasn't expecting gaara to get shukaku back. Glad the k11 is still relevant(and no rasengans), and the hokage look like they are coming back into play. Hope we see minatos knew jutsu soon as well as some NEW hiruzen feats and K11 doing something with their OWN power.

Still, no madara and the boring ending brought this down to a 3/5

Kishi needs to stop with the boring drama, its bringing this manga down alot

DanUchiha57

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bijuus's chakra pulled from Obito.

Naruto cry because of Obito's past.

"HEAVE,HOOOOO!!" (Stupid quote/randomness,check)

"Stop..Don't come inside me."

Talk no jutsu ofc.

Time to take that mask off Obito.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3/5. naruto will tnj Obito, and while he does that ,the bijuu tug of war will be going on simultaneously (when Obito is fully converted, naruto and the alliance will win the tug and naruto will be new sage of six paths). During this madara will have defeated Hashirama and use his trump card to take over the jubbi (probably use susanoo to cut tug of war connection) but sasuke will stiop him and they will fight. Sasuke: "Only an Uchiha can stop an Uchiha, plus I am the only one who posses the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan". Madara will beat him but sasuke will use his ems space/time tech and put up good fight, or do his own tnj on madara since he looks like Izuna and can relate to madara. Madara will still be evil but transfer knowlege to sasuke via genjutsu (they will talk about the stone tablet and more) then sasuke will go eat the fruit. And after naruto tnj Obito and wins the bijuu, Sauke will kill obito take his mangeyou, kakashi will come back and sasuke will take his eyes also. Madara sasuke and Oro leave, to transplant the mangekyou into sasuke giving him the Elder son's eyes, plus sauke will regain his CM.

Alphaqindyas

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I cant bring myself to say I liked this chapter. It had a cool part like Gaara taking the Shukaku back but that's about it. Obito is(undoubtedly and sadly) falling for Talk no Jutsu. Hes not really a villain at all. I did like the last panel art though. Naruto as a manga has fallen though.

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I enjoyed this chapter. I only hope that the whole chapter next week is not TNJ. Madara has to make his move soon since they are not done pulling out the beasts. A few pages of TNJ will be enough. I hope Kakashi gets back in time to see it. Obito sees in Naruto what he could have been if he had come back and TNJ will finish that process.

I think Obito is going to die at Madara's hand. He will not tolerate betrayal from Obito. I think Obito will die by sacrificing himself to save the alliance from Madara. Naruto knows his whole story and how Madara twisted him so he will die as sort of a hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.