Not open for further replies.

xen11

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last2/3 weeks have been a little overboard too sappy imo.
The embarrasment of having everyone know your innermost thoughts and memories makes it painful to read.

I think Naruto is going turn Obito to the "goodside" and we will see rinne tensei some characters.
A better option would be to have Obito rinne tensei Madara or some kages back to life as a last effort it would make things very interesting.
Considering Sasuke's unstable mind there is a chance he would join Madara to revive Uchiha "greatness".
who knows

Last edited:

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter sucked. I was one of those people who had fate Obito wasn't goin to be defeated that easily, but he was. Now we gettin a back story from him? I thought we learned everything about him.
That easy?? that easily??? seriously -- first of before he became jubito he was boning the lot of them - slaughtered more fodder than we can count and even took Neji da pluck out - after they thought they had him he turns to 10 tail jinch. and begins a near unstoppable hump fest (yes I said hump fest, don't ask just go with it) - this including raping various hokages and shrugging off mega attacks that should crumple ANY other foe. They find a chink in his armour with the senju attacks and still got tossed around more. They had to avoid a killer tree that was raping the entire alliance while trying to fight him. Now they finally get an attack in that allows them to not defeat - but deplete his awesome power and they are now in the process of doing so requiring EVERYBODY to help. I'm no expert....but I would not in any regard call that an easy fight. I suppose it feels short but its a long fight....and to top it off madara is still waiting for an opportunity to bone them all lol

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3/5. naruto will tnj Obito, and while he does that ,the bijuu tug of war will be going on simultaneously (when Obito is fully converted, naruto and the alliance will win the tug and naruto will be new sage of six paths). During this madara will have defeated Hashirama and use his trump card to take over the jubbi (probably use susanoo to cut tug of war connection) but sasuke will stiop him and they will fight. Sasuke: "Only an Uchiha can stop an Uchiha, plus I am the only one who posses the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan". Madara will beat him but sasuke will use his ems space/time tech and put up good fight, or do his own tnj on madara since he looks like Izuna and can relate to madara. Madara will still be evil but transfer knowlege to sasuke via genjutsu (they will talk about the stone tablet and more) then sasuke will go eat the fruit. And after naruto tnj Obito and wins the bijuu, Sauke will kill obito take his mangeyou, kakashi will come back and sasuke will take his eyes also. Madara sasuke and Oro leave, to transplant the mangekyou into sasuke giving him the Elder son's eyes, plus sauke will regain his CM.
It was a group effort and TNJ came only after delivering the decisive blow. Obito didn't lose to it. Also, Naruto only pointed out that Obito was in denial- (he wanted to live in a perfect dream world instead of surrounding harsh reality, pretending he didn't have any personal ambition/reasons for doing so. ) It had to be covered out loud at some point by the characters even if we as readers may have noticed it a bit earlier.

"Stop! Don't come inside me!"

Lol, such horrible inappropriate translation.

I didn't even notice it till I saw posts about it. Trust Nber/Internet to turn the most innocent words into something perverted. -_-; lol

Reactions: B00m

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what's so great about this chapter

it's so freaking corny

"let's all hold hands and join power to beat him guys"

then Obito is getting TnJ'd . . . . I mean come on . . . it's so freaking corny and unoriginal
Itachi essentially told Naruto to acknowledge others, not simply be acknowledged by them. Naruto did so when he showed his appreciation for their skills and feelings when he invited them to join that power. Sometimes we need to relax and really see what the writer is trying to demonstrate without him having to detail it in so many words.

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory was correct that the 6 bijuu chakra do had something to do.

Can we say the Kurama is intelligent as being bijuu.
This could be saying since SO6P leaving some of his chakra on the last bijuu,
Kurama, this means that Kurama was more then being a bijuu.

Refer to my thread: Theory: Naruto is the Juubi.

Naruto is the Juubi.

Believe it or not.....

When Madara said that there is not necessary to have both Hachibi & Kurama chakra.
As long as some portion of both Hachibi & Kurama inside, that will do.

Remember some chapters ago, Naruto meet all the 6 bijuu.
They gave some of their bijuu chakra to Naruto.
Thus, Naruto can also be consider as Juubi.
(Kishi has no comment.)

<<But one issue, the Ichibi chakra was not available.
Maybe Naruto can take from Gaara, if they know. ( Maybe Kurama may tell him).>>
But may not be necessary.

Notice that Obito had the same SO6P cloak, so is Minato also have the SO6P cloak.
What we had seen, only Obito had that protection around him.
Naruto using Senjutsu that can found the weak point of Juubi.
(Itachi had told Naruto before, "There are weak point in everything, such as; jutsu +++").
Currently, Kishi did not say anything about the SO6P cloak; special power.
The other SO6P weapons was mentioned.
Kishi is not saying;
1. Naruto having the other bijuu chakra.
2. The SO6P cloak power.

Well Gaara's chakra is similar to the 1 tails so a portion of Gaara's chakra should work and the Hachibi is right there so accessing his chakra isn't an issue. If only pieces of chakra is needed to become what Obito is. That combined with the complete Kurama should be enough.

I could even support with the fact that both Gaara and Obito's current fighting style relies in a Shield made of some kind of Absolute Defense, and both Obito and Gaara always watched from inside showing only one eye.

This is almost for sure the Shukaku's influence.

I follow your train of thought have to see if kishi will make it happen or if it gets lost in plot no jutsu

Last edited:

cgulley

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4/5

Looks like everything is starting to come together. I feel like the long buildup in the last few chapters came together nicely with the teamwork. I'm glad the SA is finally doing something of significance, I feel like they're finally getting somewhere helping Naruto recover the Bijuu. Though I felt like it was a tad overboard, it was pretty nice, looks like K11 is getting that screen time everyone wanted. Naruto looks like he's about to TnJ Obito, I wonder how it's gonna pan out. I was pretty against the TnJ of Obito at first but I'm liking the way Kishi is going about it so I'm gonna stick it out before I decide how I feel about it.

I was expecting to see Madara this chapter but looks like that didn't happen. Can't wait til next week for the chapter, I think next will be good too.

Oh, and Naruto had a badass panel at the end =D
You must be registered for see images

Well said. I totally agree with you. That last panel was awesome!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did not like this chapter

bad

why does every. single. chapter. have to be filled with teamwork this, teamwork that. I wish one plot point, just one, could be solved in not teamwork way. Sometimes in the real world, teamwork fails
Obito is having regrets. I dislike this character but tnj ruins him. I hated the tnj with Pain and now this. Naruto tnjs every major villain. It's getting boring and predictable.
How would Obito become Hokage? Even if he returned, he would bring little to the table. There are plenty of better candidates them him.
Most of the tailed beasts are pulled out in seconds. All that build-up gone. It was all nearly resolved in seconds.
oh, wait, it's blooming! something interesting it about to happen! no, wait, it stopped. the villain's plan are derailed at the last possible moment like in the vast majority of arcs. Why not have IT succeed then have the heroes break out and fight. So, it's not so predictable.
Kiba
Naruto says he's naive. This goes nowhere, he still wants to tnj and potentially forgive the man that committed genocide, murdered his parents, and caused him to become a jin
Did I just see adult Obito holding teenage Rin!??

good,
"I'm going to take that mask off of you" that is legitimately good line. I'm not a fan of Obito tnj but that was an awesome line
Killer Bee is back
Obito is confirmed to be defeated
If I were you I'd stop reading naruto because teamwork and tnj is what its all about=D

ichigoku

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not bad ,,a good chapter but ..
after all this shit , ,making feelings as a main role. .
Lets hope for some better action after madara comes into picture

misa chan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well that was a good chapter finally . some good teamwork .. anyways it could've been better for obvious reasons ofcourse .. i mean seriously every single villian gets tnj'd it ruins the whole sense of a fight . still hope madara can save the day by being the ultimate villian muhahahaha :p
now as for sasuke .. i was so betting on the fact that he would try something back stabby or sneaky but so far he's just being super helpful yayyyy ^.^
n kakashi what's taking so long get your ass in the battlefield:/
whatever u may say about the chao .. the last panel ... just priceless ! the badass look on naruto's face <3

Divinity

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one who's mad that sasuke and naruto aren't going to fight.Plus all this drama about narutos feelings being passed on to the eleven is starting to feel like fairytail(worst anime ever)

kuramasage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8.5/10. An dit makes last weeks a 7/10.
I really loved this chapter. It showed Obito's inner complexities and Naruto finally learned about him.
It was great seeing the SA all helping and the contrast it made between Naruto and Obito.
We're all set for the final Naruto vs Obito battle! I'm pumped

HiddenWarrior

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are people so driven to take Naruto's shîne like any of this would be possible without him?

Pein would've probably trolled the world himself; would've been a shorter series.

5/5 btw, everything fit together so well and Gaara should be in the talks of MVP runner ups in this war

Reactions: ankitpsaraogi

ankitpsaraogi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:hooray:5/5
Finally can feel the plot moving ahead.!!!
Awesome Chapter!!!
Cleared my doubt regarding Shukaku:hint:
Dat Badass face in the last panel:T_T:
Super Duper Awesome!!!!
So now Naruto has 7/9 Bijus.. Too bad he doesnt have the rest :(

Status
Not open for further replies.