Not open for further replies.

PUNK

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When sasuke said " dont put me in the same level as you" then all curse mark on susanoo, I was like ****ing hell, thats frigging rip off of sage mode, sasuke had the curse mark lvl 2 when he fought naruto at the valley of the end, so basically he was using little bit of nature chakra when he fought naruto on 2 or 3 nine tails form, and thats frigging amazing if you think about it, Naruto you trained hard and training will always surpass talent, thats my belief

kuramasage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
7/10. It was a good chapter.

The flashback, while it stopped us from getting to the fight, was really interesting and entertaining. It was nice seeing more of the 1st Tsuchikage and getting introduced to the other 3 original Kages. Hashirama and Tobirama's leadership styles were portrayed well.

I'm not going lie, I got fuzzy inside when Tobirama had that warm smile as he was comparing Naruto to Hashirama. It was a cool, soft moment.

I also liked Orochimaru talking about Sasuke's potential. But, while I think he can easily surpass EMS Madara I don't see how he can do it by just progressing naturally. It's absolute BS if Sasuke can just train and hone his natural skills (and maybe learn a few new jutsus) and thus grow stronger than Edo Madara. He could definitely beat him if he got Senju DNA but he hasn't a chance otherwise.

The final panel with the 5 Kages about to lead the Alliance into battle was pretty beast.

court220

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Senjutsu for you, you and you!

Anyone else realize that Hashirama sounded like MLK in this chapter? "I dream of a time when everyone's hearts will be together , regardless of their country" thought that was kinda funny LOL

jediknite2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poeple are saying EMS+CM is = To current Naruto ROTFL can EMS+CM fight on a battle field for days and at the same time distribute chakra to over 50,000 ninjas and remain strong sane?? Or EMS+CM can tank 5 biju dama.

I like sasuke's character but pls stop comparing him to the ultimate ninja v 2.0 (harshi is v 1.0) according to madara he was the ultimate ninja. I posted something like this b4.

Overall nice chapter..

Kishi has downgraded the hype he gave Minato and Hiruzen.

Question!!! Where is Kakashi, Yamoto, Kabuto??? I really want Yamoto to meet Harshirama.

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would say this was an interesting chap from the fact that kishi did not find a way to give sasuke sage mode directly. Probably that's why sasuke has been having those sad face expressions cos he knew he had to ask juugo for help. I still don't get kishi point of not adding to naruto arsenal because I have a feeling that the next big surprise is going to be sage art - sage bijudama rasenshuriken and that to me is wack unless he adds kagebunshin to it like sarutobi

Amarene

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm really not sure why everyone keeps crying about ass pulls like senjutsu is something new in the Naruto universe. It really isn't. Oro is a connoisseur of a great deal of jutsu knowledge, so its no surprise that he ran so many experiments and tried to find ways to manipulate... well, just about everything. Sasuke wasn't being a complete dunce when he followed him those years ago leaving Konoha. He didn't select his team at random. He wasn't a scientist and didn't know the specifics, but it seemed he was at least aware of senjutsu and nature energy, and that Jugo was connected to it because of his tribe. So to be fair, he had used senjutsu in his techniques before we even got to shippuden when he had the curse mark, courtesy of Oro and Jugo.

Secondly, since we all know what its going to get down between anyway now that we're wrapping this up, why wouldn't Sasuke acquire some means to fight back? As much as some of you may not like him, we all know the characters Kishi wanted to center parts of the story around and Sasuke carried a big part of that. I think people are ignoring the perfectly logical explanations that have already been given before this, and if I may also add, this doesn't even really count as a "power up" unless he somehow permanently absorbed Jugo, which I see as unlikely. I'm pretty sure this mode will have no additional purpose other than to fight against the Jubi tree...thing.

Lastly... people have an issue with Jugo transferring nature energy as a senjutsu form, when he already previously transferred parts of his body to Sasuke to keep him from dying from Bee's attack? Wtf?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This means chidori lament is a sage art tech cool,... people are still crying about sasuke using senjustu let it end seriously sasuke was paying attention while learning from orochimaru besides was this really a surprise we saw this coming a long while just like bsm an this isnt his forever unless he takes ankos curse mark, btw when he released revive oro from the seal did ank lose the seal hmmm

Amarene

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since they are deriving the power from Jugo as the basis for their power, then yes, we would have to assume so. The thing is, even though all those other characters may use some senjutsu in their techniques, I don't think there was ever really a point where that actually mattered. It only matters here because the juubi can only be damaged by senjutsu based techniques. I don't think that really gives them "sage mode" in that respect though, any more than Jugo has a sage mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.