Not open for further replies.

b7718

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are people giving this chapter 5 stars?

1 - Awful
2 - Bad
3 - Alright
4 - Great
5 - Epic

What about this chapter screams "Epic"? Nothing about this chapter was even "Great". We got excited for a second and once again got whisked away into more flashbacks.

More flashbacks in the middle of an epic fight, Sweet!!!

Last edited:

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can you explain how Hashirama was able to show to everyone the first kage meeting through Ino's telepathy?

Lol I laughed so hard at Suigetsu comment's here:
You must be registered for see images

Last edited by a moderator:

UrFace234

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is really unfair for naruto. Worked his butt off to earn sage-mode and then out of nowhere Kishi pulls a stupid Christmas present for Sasuke by giving him senjutsu as well!?!?!. Really starting to dislike Kishi for doing this. I hope its not permanent for Sasuke....he better be only using when Jugo's around. But its ok....because from this chapter and previous chapters, we can finally confirmed that Sasuke doesn't work to accomplish anything because everything is handed to me. He a lil b****!!! The last time he worked for anything was chidori.

Reactions: Almighty Ra

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was ok but the whole Sasuke getting to use Senjutsu chakra with Susanoo actually ruined it for me..Sasuke again using someone else to gain power that isn't worked for..smh not bashing the character but it gets petty

copilot1307

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont really see how people can call this an asspull. The same way that BSM was foreshadowed since the Pain fight, Sauske's power up has been too; we've known that the curse mark is senjutsu and that Sasuke is compatible with Juugo. If anything, I'd rather Sasuke get the Curse Mark back. That mode was awesome. Plus, he did train to get that, though not at first; however, he did spend the timeskip training to utilize CM.

EDIT: Also, in the same way that Naruto befriended Kurama to gain BM from KCM; Sasuke had to befriend/control Juugo. Even if one is outside/inside, they are still drawing from a separate entity so yeah.

Last edited:
Reactions: Super7

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is really unfair for naruto. Worked his butt off to earn sage-mode and then out of nowhere Kishi pulls a stupid Christmas present for Sasuke by giving him senjutsu as well!?!?!. Really starting to dislike Kishi for doing this. I hope its not permanent for Sasuke....he better be only using when Jugo's around. But its ok....because from this chapter and previous chapters, we can finally confirmed that Sasuke doesn't work to accomplish anything because everything is handed to me. He a lil b****!!! The last time he worked for anything was chidori.
Right own up???? WHO ate this guys breakfast :O

OT - Sasuke doesn't work to accomplish anything because everything is handed to you?? XD

It was ok but the whole Sasuke getting to use Senjutsu chakra with Susanoo actually ruined it for me..Sasuke again using someone else to gain power that isn't worked for..smh not bashing the character but it gets petty
You are bashing the character though, Sasuke ran away from Konoha as a youngster, what do you think he was doing during the time inbetween finding Orochimaru and this war? I'll bet he was training his ass off constantly, firstly to develope MS and all the variants to his chidori, Using his sword and lighting chakra in tandem. Oh yeah and hunting down and killing his brother, how you and others can say he was just handed everything is funny as eff! Just because we watched everything Naruto went through to see as he achieved feat after feat doesn't mean Sasuke didn't do nothing to gain his abilities. Kishi just hasn't shown us every single day of Sasukes life with Oro. It's common sense

Last edited by a moderator:

trim

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i can't wait to see kyubi senjutsu being armored by susano'o senjutsu and the rest kages become sub ordinate to fight against juubito...!! what about madara...?? i think hashi is enough =D

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are people giving this chapter 5 stars?

1 - Awful
2 - Bad
3 - Alright
4 - Great
5 - Epic

What about this chapter screams "Epic"? Nothing about this chapter was even "Great". We got excited for a second and once again got whisked away into more flashbacks.

More flashbacks in the middle of an epic fight, Sweet!!!
My thoughts exactly.

Oniban

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story didn´t progress at all... To many Hashirama's memories that explain the instability between the five great countries. A part Hashirama, each one only looked for themselves. =D
It appears Oro just want to contemplate his most successful experiment.
Sasuke keeps acting snob, and Tobi admiting Naruto's a real pain in his #$%&.
At last the five kages have arrived, but I think their only going to play a backup role, assisting Sasuke and Naruto´s frontal attack to Obito. They probaly will have theire powers enhanced due to Naruto's chakra. Oh, and Suigetsu and Karin are morons.:yay:=D

misa chan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhh, to be honest I facepalmed when Hashi started headdesking and begging the other Kage. Begging! It's probably just me, but I hate people who whine and beg to get their point across. Why couldn't he deliver a badass speech or something? especially in front of a bunch of clearly not sentimental men.

Otherwise it was an okay chapter.
argh exactly my thoughts ! n then he was like "lets give the bijuus for free :happy: " thank goodness tobirama was there :sweat:

Stadi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate this chapter. It's always the same. Naruto can't be stronger than Sasuke. Everytime when Naruto gets stronger, Sasuke gets a new power. Come on, how can Sasuke use Senjutsu? Even if Jugo's Cursed Mark is Senjutsu Chakra, Itachi removed it!!!
I know Sasukefanboys will hate me because of this message, but Kishi made this time just a f****** shit chapter

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Senjutsu for you, you and you!

I think kishi kind of wrote himself into a corner with this arc. He keeps pulling these cheap bs power ups. Like Sasuke can use the curse mark and it has senju power? Come on now, that's incredibly lame.

san1234

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
at present orochimaru just seeming as teacher whose knows a lot of about past and looking for sasukes body.............and doing nothing
now jugo had good role but he has never had good control over the flow like naruto did so it is no good to sow sasuke have its full benefits
if ............

Status
Not open for further replies.