Sot6p

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would be REALLY cool, but there's a problem there.

A) Naruto's exhausted. If he just popped up at full strength it would be pretty dumb
B) I think Kishi ment for that move to be Madara specific.
C) I'm not so sure Naruto/Sasuke's teamwork is that powerful
D) Kishi probably wouldn't use that idea again reguardless--ya'know, 'cause he's a troll
It is...
Their teamwork is awesome.

Just imagine how cool it'd be...
Susano'o + Kurama + Amaterasu + Wind Element.
Yep...
And some clones multiplying that awesomeness.

Last edited:

bonzai9758

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was displeased because naruto learned how to combine sage with the nine tails plus the endurance of naruto and sasuke really hasnt changed much. he is mad cuz he went to the battlefield thinking he was stronger but really he just stood their with his ass hanging out watching naruto kick butt.

Slye

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was displeased because naruto learned how to combine sage with the nine tails plus the endurance of naruto and sasuke really hasnt changed much. he is mad cuz he went to the battlefield thinking he was stronger but really he just stood their with his ass hanging out watching naruto kick butt.
Sasuke has always thought that he was superior to Naruto but after seeing his kyuubi mode he realized Naruto had grown strong enough to be a rival to him. So Sasuke stepping in was a way of acknowledging his strength imo. He wants to know that his rival is not going to give up that easily.

KnowledgeGod

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
=DThe Sage of 6 Paths had two sons: the oldest possessed the eyes of the uchiha and the youngest possessed the body of the senju...Both brothers looked just like uchiha. The younger brother loved his oldest brother. He would follow and do whatever his older brother told him to do. The Sage of 6 paths knew this so before he died instead of passing down the tailed beasts to the youngest son he release them all a crossed the ninja world into different human host. The 9 tailed fox became the host of a young child of the Uzumaki clan. The sage of 6 path wanted each tailed beast to live normal peaceful lives separately and secretly because if they ever became whole again it would awaken the 10 tailed Juubi. The sage of 6 path knew that his oldest son was cursed to fulfill this destiny of the Juubi because of the Juubis traits within him. The two brothers sought out in the ninja world to kill every host and capture every tailed beast. They captured every tailed beast except the 9 tails fox host::::to be continue

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
5/5. This chapter was great, but there's a certain theme that I feel is getting repetitive regarding Naruto...

Oh, and I agree with most of what you have said, but the bolded... are you kidding me? There wasn't anything remotely romantic, and yet you talk about how Hinata appreciates Naruto the most? Where's the proof of that, and how does her panel automatically mean that she does? Here's some advice, when reading chapters when everyone is there, take off the pairing glasses. Wake up and smell the regret please. You might have not meant it, but seriously... I would understand if there was proof of that, but there is not. :stfu:
Semantic issues friend...

bonzai9758

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that makes sense, but it kinda of reminds me when it was sasuke and naruto vs gaara. sasuke went and felt he could beat gaara with his new powers (increased speed, curse mark, chidori, and sharingan) but was almost killed when naruto stepped in. then sasuke told naruto to take sakura and leave but naruto stayed and fought and won/tied with gaara and sasuke was mad then, as he asked "when did naruto become this powerful." same thing here and then sasuke decides to acknowledge him by stepping in and challenging him to continue fighting. good opinion.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto is about to awaken another jubi(ten tails) within him, i will explain:
now we are all aware the jubi is simply all the taild beasts cobined with a body that binds them.
Remember naruto has tiny bits of the taild beast chakra together with the kyubi's.he had the chak of all the taild beasts except the hachibi's during his fight to rescue them.
The only chak he needs now is the hachibi's and he unintessionally will awaken a small jubi(ten tails)

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto is about to awaken another jubi(ten tails) within him, i will explain:
now we are all aware the jubi is simply all the taild beasts cobined with a body that binds them.
Remember naruto has tiny bits of the taild beast chakra together with the kyubi's.he had the chak of all the taild beasts except the hachibi's during his fight to rescue them.
The only chak he needs now is the hachibi's and he unintessionally will awaken a small jubi(ten tails)
He also still needs the 1 tail for that to work, but your close

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm... Katsuyu already said everyone who was reached by the roots (but Naruto for obvious reasons) ended like her clones... dead.

Shikamaru already died guys... that's what Katsuyu said. Get over it already.

---

And yes, I predict Minato's arm back. XD

2nd hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto getting his chakra back so fast needed to be explained better sasuke susanoo needs to be seen in more detail yes it had legs but they looked muffed up hope fifteen minute is no more then ten chapters all in all good chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.