Slye

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: sasuke and naruto pwnt.

I think that Minato will switch Naruto and Sasuke with Obito's torso and Obito might injure himself in the process. If you looked in the chapter Minato got kicked and he is about to use FTG. Could possibly have tagged Obito's own body.

jediknite2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look HiddenPervert, oh my fault it's Jediknite2 now, but anyway I have text two of your five personality that I am done with them (you need to be commited in a insane asylum quick), because you are a Brain Dead Cheerleader and a waste of finger movement.

Also how do a person not know the title of his job he do everyday (man you so stupid that you making my head hurt through the Internet). A Balls Boy is what you the ring leading Naruto Queen Bottom B perform, when you carry a character balls in your mouth all day every day on the forum OK or is it pointless to try to teach a person of your I.Q something.
I still have no idea what u saying kid, yes I guess u are one 18 or 20 at most or maybe younger. Talking about IQ I've never seen your thread, I've seen someone like DepObito with good logical reasoning and predictions, those are people with IQ not some low level kid bossing around on the internet with english downside up. Arguing with u will only bring me down to ur level, so here is a taste of my little IQ Naruto will defeat Sasuke in the end...:p ooohh that's was an obvious one and everybody already knows, oohh I guess that's why its his namesake manga and has more fan than every other character:scoops: ......:p

HiddenWarrior

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im pretty sure that Naruto can already sense Sasuke's bad intent using Kurama's powers so eventually there will be a confrontation just when is all i care about. Jiraiya was right, should've listened.

Sasuke & Obito will die, there's no way around it. Will die leaving a bad legacy like Danzō.

The question is who else will die?

JayPete

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito kicking ass for now. But I bet money sasuke is gonna get the other half of the kurama's chakra. And them him and naruto will equal obitos power. But keep in my mind, orochimaru my have found him a new vessel

JayPete

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember when kabuto and obito met, kabuto mentioned "your body is pretty interesting. Nothing less than expected from Madara". That was from orochimaru's research. He was speaking of the real Madara

Mystikk

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto will go into his perfect bijou form and sasuke will see madras perform the perfect sussanno an copy it with his sharing an and learn it in the heat of battle n use it to help naruto fight the new obito

kuramasage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8.5/10. Really good chapter.

It's 100% confirmed: Sasuke's still a villain. I liked the slice through the photo panel, nice symbolism.

Obito is one powerful mother-f***er

Madara vs Hashirama: It'll piss me off if Hashirama seals him because of it going against the future generation will always surpass the previous one message. But, I'm really starting to hate Madara, so him going away is good

Black Ace

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder where have kakashi went i wonder if he coming in next chapter.

Kages
How long does Gaara sand going to take all the kages. I'm hoping that the kages will come to the battlefield the next chapter.

Next chapter
Hoping the next chapter will be intense.

Rating
Give this chapter 5/5

whining to naruto i was like lol then i :stfu:

xen11

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What got my attention is how Minato aknowledged Sasuke's skill and logic in analyzing and observing the enemy.
Compare it to Narutos freaking out and worrying wanting to save everyone.

Black Ace

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Questions: Where is Kabuto, Yamoto, Killer B...!!!??? Why has Kishi forgotten them.
Kabuto was attacked by Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke in his secret lair. Of course Kabuto try to persuade Sasuke to join his side but Sasuke refuses and eventually Itachi used a genjustsu which can change people fate. Itachi made him release the Edo tensai. And now when Itachi was gone Sasuke brought back orochi and orochi took back his cell from Kabuto. Now Kabuto is in a place and also frozen by Itachi genjustsu.

I don't know about Yamoto I think that Kabuto is using him as secret weapon but Kabuto is in genjustsu so...

Killer B is with naruto on the batte field

Last edited:

Espen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I think maybe Orochimaru is the answer to Sasuke getting the Rinnegan. If Sasuke gets Zetsu-DNA from Orochimaru, he will probably awaken the Rinnegan, because then he will have both Uchiha and Senju cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.