jediknite2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its a nice chapter only I don't understand it.....!! The only progress here was that.....
1. Madara even though he now has Harshi's DNA is still not stronger than Harshi the boss, but clearly obito now is.
2. Madara has a trump card.
That's what the chapter was all about nothing more. Still 4/5

NarutoDBZ

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
did anyone notice that naruto's clothes are draw wrong. Looks like a combo of KM and BM. Just pointing that out. Anyway the chapter was good but i want to see some action from the 3rd hokage, seriously why is he even there kishi :nuts:. Anyway 4.5/5

jediknite2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's 2am and the first thing that comes to mind is another man masturbating?

Only thing that doesnt need debating is your pathetic life

My apologies for interrupting your online experience; by all means do proceed.
I like u because of the way you handle things, I think you know better that's why there's maturity in your replies.. ***** for you.

Phasma

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seven hells. Now there is going to be hundreds of "Obito is the strongest!" threads. :| When actually it seems to me that Obito lost hid sind becoming Juubi's jinchuuriki. He was quite scary at the end when he destroyed Tobirama and Hashirama's clone.
Fairly sure those were not clones. In the panel were the 1st and 2nd are destroyed, they don't 'poof' away, more like they deteriorated. Which incidentally is what those of edo tensei do when they lose a limp or sustain some sort of heavy damage. And we saw Hashirama's clones 'poof' away when the Jin Obito broke their jutsu, which logically leads to believe that in that instant of lost concentration all hokage might have lost their clones. 1st and 2nd are not dead but its evident what happened.

Don Drama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with U to a point. I think the lack of control is due to the shock of the power he now wields remember uchiha are not known for there large chakra amount and the power source that obito has was cultivated from hashiraama DNA but at that last pic I think he gained control of the juubi.

First obito's plan is still the eye moon project and that's if he can gain full control of the juubi powers. For madara there could only be 2 ways in my own opinion from what we have seen about this manga from a jutsu stand point, 1 it could be that he did not tell obito the jutsu to perfom the eye moon project, 2 madars might have a jutsu similar to koto amatsukami were he can control obito and make him his pun again.
I want to believe this theory, however, if Obito gains control over Juubi and regains his sanity plus composure totally, it would be pointless to live in dreams and illusions under the "Moon Eye" or "Inifinite Tsukuyomi". With all this power at his disposal, with the level of supremacy that surpasses even the strongest of Shinobis.. this time, reality is far more better than dreams.

AndreJNZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, this is taking quite a bit of time. I'd like to see the next chapter as soon as possible. I'll keep my eyes peeled at the other fanlations just in case.

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My question is.... who brought back Madara? If Obito lost control of his body wouldn't that make Madara disappear?
this is one of those "the story's gonna end if i dont do something so im just gonna throw something in that makes no sense" moments. basically kabuto brought back madara as a way of sticking it to obito (cuz at the time no one knew that tobi/obito wasnt actually madara) but then kabuto was defeated and forced to end the jutstu and madara realized and did some hand seals that broke his connection to the original host (kabuto) so he could stick around after everyone else dipped out. really stupid in my opinion (really? where was the effort?) but thats what happened.

at the rate kishi's been going, im expecting obito to die, but then the zetsu part thats attatched to him is gonna disappear revealing a (mostly) completely healed NEW body. obito will survive and then will have a change of heart and become a good guy because hes got his real body back. sasuke will get assassinated real quick once the war is over (the whole thing will probably take up a page) and the manga will be over.

well not actually, but my point is that lately this mangas been turning out like the stories i was writing in 4th grade except my stories made a bit more sense

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is one of those "the story's gonna end if i dont do something so im just gonna throw something in that makes no sense" moments. basically kabuto brought back madara as a way of sticking it to obito (cuz at the time no one knew that tobi/obito wasnt actually madara) but then kabuto was defeated and forced to end the jutstu and madara realized and did some hand seals that broke his connection to the original host (kabuto) so he could stick around after everyone else dipped out. really stupid in my opinion (really? where was the effort?) but thats what happened.

at the rate kishi's been going, im expecting obito to die, but then the zetsu part thats attatched to him is gonna disappear revealing a (mostly) completely healed NEW body. obito will survive and then will have a change of heart and become a good guy because hes got his real body back. sasuke will get assassinated real quick once the war is over (the whole thing will probably take up a page) and the manga will be over.

well not actually, but my point is that lately this mangas been turning out like the stories i was writing in 4th grade except my stories made a bit more sense
Yes I agree with you on the manga just not making sense anymore, especially Obito Uchiha garbage self as the main villian, with all Tobi Obito powers and knowledge he was giving from Madara, but he still can't beat Kakashi one on one. Also Naruto being a 9 tail Fox Juubi Jinchuuriki energy company and nothing more(Naruto Manga is going from being a great, detail, complex manga, but now into a Dragon Ball Lazy Z continuum).

But when it come to Madara I believe the idea of him breaking the Edo connection make sense(we don't know enough about Edo to text that it don't make sense). What we know about Edo from first seeing Oroachimaru use it, he had to use Edo jutsu tags to fully control the First & Second Hokage. When Oroachimaru brought the 4 Hokage back for Sasuke, the Second Hokage said it was a mistake to bring them back full strength this time because they could break it. We know if anyone should be able to break Edo, that person should be the creator and if any other ninja had the knowledge and power to break Edo, it would be the ninja with the most and special chakra in the first Hokage and the all time best ninjutsu user and munipulator in Madara(until Sasuke surpass him). We know Kabuto brought Madara back better than in his prime, so he was on a whole new level on power and with his knowledge of jutsu it wouldn't be believable if he could be control by someone like Kabuto just cause he was the caster of the Edo(maybe the First, Second or Fourth Hokage, Sasuke, Itachi, Shisui, Nagato, real Sage of the six path or his sons or someone on all top best ninja ever level).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.