Not open for further replies.

scottseeker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People seem confused about who is in control the Juubi or Obito? I think from the 'Ob-i-to?' line that Obito is still in there, but he doesn't have full control or focus not that the 10 tails is talking. The 10 tails never really seemed concious, just kind of a beast. He's not exactly fully formed correct? 9 tails is still in Naruto & Minato and Bee still has the 8 tails.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously, Goku can just instant transmission into space and blow the planet up.
Don't worry Naruto manga will be dumb down to that point soon, there will be no more jutsu anymore in Naruto, just tail beast steriods for everyone. This is the only way Naruto & Obito can surpass genius ninja's, by seeing who have the strongest Juubi. Naruto is half Senju + half Uzumaki and have 4 times more chakra without the tail beast than Kakashi, also Naruto can do sage mode, because he have so much chakra. Tobi Obito have Uchiha blood + Senju blood a M.S Sharringan eye + rinnegan eye. But both these guys still need the most chakra Juubi instead of creating a new type jutsu to be unstoppable(this manga is Tail Beasts Z now, because of Kishi being lazy now knowing he can just appease all these Z jerker).

scottseeker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude I am about to Naruto forum debate finish you, if you don't stop reply texting me crap. So far I'm been nice by showing you mercy, because of your disability when it come to your I.Q(but keep testing me kid).
Pretty much everything Rasha said is dead on about Sasuke. It's funny when people think Naruto & Sasuke won't end up the strongest respectively. Since the manga is titled 'Naruto' and the entire story has been centered on the two of them.

scottseeker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't worry Naruto manga will be dumb down to that point soon, there will be no more jutsu anymore in Naruto, just tail beast steriods for everyone. This is the only way Naruto & Obito can surpass genius ninja's, by seeing who have the strongest Juubi. Naruto is half Senju + half Uzumaki and have 4 times more chakra without the tail beast than Kakashi, also Naruto can do sage mode, because he have so much chakra. Tobi Obito have Uchiha blood + Senju blood a M.S Sharringan eye + rinnegan eye. But both these guys still need the most chakra Juubi instead of creating a new type jutsu to be unstoppable(this manga is Tail Beasts Z now, because of Kishi being lazy now knowing he can just appease all these Z jerker).
Eh, it's an accurate reflection of reality. If you had some good tactics, and I had a nuke, I'd win. But I admit I miss the more tactical fights. Still everyone acts like Naruto sucks, he's pretty strong without the 9-tails and has done some creative things. Plus... it's a story :).

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much everything Rasha said is dead on about Sasuke. It's funny when people think Naruto & Sasuke won't end up the strongest respectively. Since the manga is titled 'Naruto' and the entire story has been centered on the two of them.
Thank ScottSeeker for your comment, it's a good thing to reply to someone who use their brain to follow the storyline and new plots for their Theories, instead of hate on characters they don't like, with quote that make no sense(are we the only true smart fans of Naruto on this forum).

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, it's an accurate reflection of reality. If you had some good tactics, and I had a nuke, I'd win. But I admit I miss the more tactical fights. Still everyone acts like Naruto sucks, he's pretty strong without the 9-tails and has done some creative things. Plus... it's a story :).
I don't think Naruto suck either, but if Kishi keep going the lazy unoriginal Z route, instead of what Naruto use to be, the most original, complex, smart and fun manga I ever read, than it could suck in the future.

Dragon Balls Z was good, because it was base on drag it out, over powerful supermen, who get million times more poweful power ups every minute with one dimension plots and storyline.

Naruto was base on jutsu and ninja using and learning all type of jutsu like genjutsu, ninjutsu, taijutsu, summon jutsu, elements jutsu, kekkei genkia bloodline jutsu, special chakra jutsu and tail beast chakra Juubi Jinchuuriki(Kishi can't change the complex of the manga or it will just make it crap).

Last edited:

vengsea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Obito,The Juubi's Jinchuuriki"

Naruto Manga Chapter 638 Discussion and 639 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Manga 638 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Manga 639

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is Worst, 5 is Best.
The manga is 4. Oh and your profile is 4.5 good job!:cool:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's 2am and the first thing that comes to mind is another man masturbating?

Only thing that doesnt need debating is your pathetic life

My apologies for interrupting your online experience; by all means do proceed.
That the first thing that come to mind to you at 2 AM dude, is another dude jerking himself off(I knew you was a sick freak).

Look HiddenPervert you have plenty of site you can go to satisfy your urges, you don't need to be on Narutobase to get sh#ted on. There women or whatever float your boat, who will sh#t on you than jerk off outside the Internet for money loser( Kishi is not go to write a chapter were Naruto & Sasuke kiss and jerk off, so I am sorry to crush your hope's and dreams, but I do recommend that you should put yourself out your misery, since you have nothing to live for now).

Also stop reply texting me dude I am hetero and have a girlfriend sorry.

Last edited:

Creater

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bit quick to call people morons eh? If you take another look it's clear that Hashi is a wood clone, Tobirama on the other hand I think is his edo self. Hashi doesn't have sage mode on (but does all the time you see his real edo sellf) when he got fodderize by Juubito and he turned to wood.
Making things up eh? Hashi was using it for the barrier and as soon as the barrier destroyed, he stopped his jutsu.

Do you really think they are considering juubi a normal opponent that they sent their clones to take care of it? Just think about it.

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Making things up eh? Hashi was using it for the barrier and as soon as the barrier destroyed, he stopped his jutsu.

Do you really think they are considering juubi a normal opponent that they sent their clones to take care of it? Just think about it.
Dude Hashi was a wood clone hence the reason he turned back to wood when juubito ploughed through him. If he was edo and not a clone he wouldn't have turned to wood, we know this for certain because we have seen countless times edo bad guys getting destroyed in both the anime and manga.

Fru

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes, chapter came out sooner than expected... wonder if the next one will come out before Wednesday...

I am excited to see what is going to happen next though

Don Drama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no matter how we look at it, this is no longer a tale about Shinobis and Ninjas. This is somewhere between DBZ and something relatively supernatural. Anyhow, as long as we can read it for free, let's move on. Logic doesn't apply anywhere here anymore so better enjoy every chapter as it is.

So here's a piece of my mind:

It is clearly stated in chapter that the Juubi has more power focus for having a Jinchuriki, but this isn't mutual. Obito on the other hand had lost it. Juubi is running berserk with a will of its own, just like what happen during early manifestation of the Kyuubi cloak on Naruto.

Just one question, what is Obito's goal/s now? and what's Madara's trump card?

Franbran

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is a reason why obito barely looks human anymore and why he said o-bi-to.. im pretty sure the juubis power is too strong for himand he cant controll it properly so the juubi is still somewhat in control. and not everyone can be its jinchuriki

Creater

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude Hashi was a wood clone hence the reason he turned back to wood when juubito ploughed through him. If he was edo and not a clone he wouldn't have turned to wood, we know this for certain because we have seen countless times edo bad guys getting destroyed in both the anime and manga.
Dude stop saying this again and again LOL they weren't clones. For first, Tobirama and Hashirama sent their clones over madara, which they undid just after the barrier was broken by obito.

Secondly, Tobirama cant use Wood Clones, He used Shadow Clone Jutsu. For your info:

Now Shadow Clones disappear after being hitted, maybe look at the last page again.

I'll help you. Here:

But anyway weather they are clones or not, we'll find it when the next manga is out.

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is a reason why obito barely looks human anymore and why he said o-bi-to.. im pretty sure the juubis power is too strong for himand he cant controll it properly so the juubi is still somewhat in control. and not everyone can be its jinchuriki
I agree with U to a point. I think the lack of control is due to the shock of the power he now wields remember uchiha are not known for there large chakra amount and the power source that obito has was cultivated from hashiraama DNA but at that last pic I think he gained control of the juubi.

no matter how we look at it, this is no longer a tale about Shinobis and Ninjas. This is somewhere between DBZ and something relatively supernatural. Anyhow, as long as we can read it for free, let's move on. Logic doesn't apply anywhere here anymore so better enjoy every chapter as it is.

So here's a piece of my mind:

It is clearly stated in chapter that the Juubi has more power focus for having a Jinchuriki, but this isn't mutual. Obito on the other hand had lost it. Juubi is running berserk with a will of its own, just like what happen during early manifestation of the Kyuubi cloak on Naruto.

Just one question, what is Obito's goal/s now? and what's Madara's trump card?
First obito's plan is still the eye moon project and that's if he can gain full control of the juubi powers. For madara there could only be 2 ways in my own opinion from what we have seen about this manga from a jutsu stand point, 1 it could be that he did not tell obito the jutsu to perfom the eye moon project, 2 madars might have a jutsu similar to koto amatsukami were he can control obito and make him his pun again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.