Hemsey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Every Chapter with Suigetsu is a good one.
- Sakura's smile, it wierded me out. It seems she doesn't know what to think about Sasuke possibly doing good I dunno.
- A good ole Naruto and Sasuke rivalry in the making again.
- Oh I loved the hokages joining the fight. The other kages? I could careless. Maybe I'll be interested in Gaara but they already got their asses beat by the same guy so.. eh.
- Kakashi one of the best and strongest characters of Naruto dying by Obito's hand. Which I predicted. It looks like Kakashi is dead. I dunno if Kakashi got Obito though, we will see in the next chapter.

I really liked this chapter, It really developed the story and set the tone for what is to come. Even though I didn't care much for five kages (Gaara and the crew) coming back to the fight, everything else was top notch.

Naruto 635 "A New Wind": 5/5 -- Humor, good character and story development and great climax.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Super buu what did you think of the new naruto chapter?

agreed

lol jk decent chapter but i still don't get why orichimaru is just listening to sauske or why tsunade so calmly talked to orichimaru without trying to knock his head off

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naaah, I dont think Kishi will kill KAKASHI... That particular character (I think) represent himself. KISHI=KAKASHI, got it? Hihihihihi! Have a blast weekend everyone, lets wait in pain for the next chapter to come!

rekdagenius

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was a good chapter I really liked it. Had humour, action and plot development. A very neat and excited chapter indeed. Suigetsu kills me every time.

My only gripe with the chapter is Sasuke's twisted ideology. What the hell do the juubi have to do with konoha putting Itachi in the situation they did? I just don't understand that kid, seems that if he isn't being manipulated into doing something, he is just having mood swings every chapter.
My theory is that sasuke remembers the 1st's story. if im not mistaken the first told him how the ninja world became to be. and as we kno the bijuu were a big part of how the ninja world was formed. whoever had a bijuu (weapon) was to b feared. thats why naruto's mother got kidnapped when she was young, thats why rin got kidnapped, thats why obito tried to destroy the village. Every one wants a bijuu to have one up on the other villages. Sasuke wants to cut that out of the equation and start a new world. this is his first step

rekdagenius

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's sad really, and people give a chapter like this a 5 in the rating?!

The story got push but it got pushed in the wrong way. Non of the current kages died and they will join the battlefield as if it wasn't crowded enough.
Sasuke wanting to burn all the bijuu's makes no sense at all, Kishi is just fishing for reason to make Naruto and Sasuke fight. And I understand that everybody wants to see that but this is a poor reason to make them fight.
My theory is that sasuke remembers the 1st's story. if im not mistaken the first told him how the ninja world became to be. and as we kno the bijuu were a big part of how the ninja world was formed. whoever had a bijuu (weapon) was to b feared. thats why naruto's mother got kidnapped when she was young, thats why rin got kidnapped, thats why obito tried to destroy the village. Every one wants a bijuu to have one up on the other villages. Sasuke wants to cut that out of the equation and start a new world. this is his first step

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Kishi pulling Plot no jutsu again..

Uhh after itachi killing kabuto, Neji dying, Sasuke and oro reviving the previous hokages AND all entered the battle, along with obito and kakashi and that stupid ****er madara.... This war started long ago, what are you on?
lool man , lool, itachi dind't killed kabuto.

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really didn't like the episode this week just because nothing really stood out. For the first time in a long time I would say bleach manga won this battle this week has the better one, ichi san with 2 swords now.

SuperRhin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Sasuke khun? what he's real plan? My God!
-Orochimaru is good now but i think there will be something to unveil to the next chapter :)
-I think Sakura also realized that sasuke is still planning for something and she didn't trust him too. this things make better :)
-First Neji and now Kakashi ? Please. NO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.