Not open for further replies.

KageKage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The most biggest reason why i do not want sasuke to be this dark cloud is coz i dont want more naruto and sasuke gay *** openings in the anime im serious!!!!:devil::devil:

DaVe14

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-I'm loving how Team 7 is the reincarnation of the Legendary Sannin when they were in their youth and prime. The summons, so Sasuke can summon hawks and snakes; I did not know you could have summoning contracts with more than one animal.

-Tsunade must be either dead or damn near close to it for Sakura to be summoning Katsuya

-Orochimaru going to assist the other Kages lol i feel like he's gonna save all but Tsunade everyone knows how Orochimaru is he definitely has other intentions and especially since he has his arms back too.

-I don't like how the other hokages aren't really doing much ( I do love the Nine Tails Chakra mode Minato though).

-Ready for the epic Edo Madara vs. Edo Hashirama though and the Ten-Tails getting one hit KO like that didn't like that expected much more.

Overall though I really enjoyed this chapter though action packed and edgy!!

JimmyTwoTails

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm confused by people upset at Sasuke over the 'Hokage' statement he made. To me sasuke's goals have changed an evoled as he has gained more power and information. Ultimately he desired to retore Honor to the Uchia name. First he wanted to train with Oro to gain more power to seek revenge against his brother. After Killing Oro and learning some new info. he goes on to join Akatski (probably spelled wrong) to get more info. Blah Blah finally learns the truth and history. Now he wants to do want Madara could not do and become Hokage. Seems logical to me. He's not doing it to be good or for evil it is his own selfish reasons for doing so. Although the Manga is not every issue is as simple as black and white.

ericdayo26

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade didn't have it visible as a child, similar to Sakura not having it visible before she activated it too. I was guessing to think of it kind of like a Dojutsu, Byakugan. You can't really see that pulses and pupil until they activate, similar to the diamond mark on her forehead... I don't really know if that clears it up lol
Well, I don't think I can agree to this one. You see, sakura doesn't know that technique yet when she was a child and either does tsunade.
However the way they use it is very different. Tsunade's mark is visible while she is storing chakra. Sakura on the other hand says shes been storing chakra for 3yrs now and yet her mark is not visible. So that is my question...why?

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the way madara is just sitting back after working so hard to get the 10tails and not even being slightly interested in sasuke
id say theres a bit of the plan we dont know yet, especially after sasuke acting a bit weird in the recent chapter.

oro will take tsunades healing powers which will help him become more invincible.

Black Literati

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok. So I gave this chapter 3/5. It was certainly better than last week's. It would appear as if Kishi hates Juugo. Lol All he does is stand, talk and worry about Sasuke. I really liked that Naru/Sasu combo, though I doubt that will be enough to stop the Ten Tails. Seeing that last panel, I think we'll get to see Orochimaru and the Kages in action. :yayy: Oh yeah, I'm glad Team 7 were acknowledged by the 2nd - 4th Hokages. I was expecting Hashi's input, but I guess I'll have to wait a little bit longer. Madara.......It seems Kishi is refusing to show us your 'True Powers'. Well I've rambled long enough. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.