0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"To The Other Side"
Naruto Manga Chapter 622 Discussion and 623 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 622 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 623

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Ciao

Gokillerz

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got several points from this chapter:

- Madara had a humorous side (shown by his excuses towards hashi) even when he's already lost maybe 1 or 2 of his brother, Unlike Sasuke who's tend to look cool and consumed by vengeance (there's no coolness in sasuke... )

- Madara and Hashi were already a shinobi at age 7 (maybe), maybe this is one of the reason why current naruto (IMO) hasn't reach Hashi's Level....

- Madara and Hashi's living environment was extremely hostile, so they had no other options but survive and become stronger, different from naruto's early living environment (another reason for naruto for not reaching hashi's level)....

- Poor Itama (he might could've been the 3rd kage), hehehe....

Overall, i don't really like these flashback chapters, kishi probably still going to give us like 2-3 more flashback chapters, so i will give this chapter 3/5

Last edited:

Pongus322

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not horrible, but im a little sad at the fact that we will be watching flashbacks for weeks :(. I did like seeing that there was a third senju brother, and 4 uchiha brothers. Makes sense that things started changing because of how many children were dying. Sad chapter for sure. I give it 4/5

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was very good. The explanation of child soldiers, the feelings that every person has for their family, and the harsh severity of war.. All of these things were appropriately displayed in this chapter. Hashirama and Madara's personalities, their reasons for the way they act. I believe this chapter, despite the lack of overwhelming action, ranks as one of the best "non-battle" chapters. I admit that I did not even consider the possibility that Hashirama and Madara may have had more than one sibling. No wonder Madara was so upset about Izuna's death. He lost three other brothers. And Hashirama himself, two brothers.

The current generation of ninja are relatively lucky.

Reactions: Pongus322

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
anyone else think that tobirama made edo tensei to bring back his dead brothers?
I think so but I think he realized the cost it would take & stopped but Orochimaru doesn't care about the cost. If only Tobirama would have made plant clones of his brother he could have brought everyone back.

Status
Not open for further replies.