Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys, chill out about no new chapter this week... Kishi is making a new chapter every week, and he didn't even get much of a break in Christmas. He needs his rest, let him have it...

Taurian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the **** if we just got stuck to read mangas which extends to years and still need break so we could continue reading after death also. Please release 30-40 page manga atleast and twice a week minimum OR we will die and will remain curious in afterlife about what would have happened to naruto and sasuke....

deciwizard

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the **** if we just got stuck to read mangas which extends to years and still need break so we could continue reading after death also. Please release 30-40 page manga atleast and twice a week minimum OR we will die and will remain curious in afterlife about what would have happened to naruto and sasuke....
LOL :D
I totally agree with you...

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i saw this pic and i can't wait to see next chap, I do believe this pic is true and from figuring what the translation is it seems real just a bunch of hinata talk no jutsu about little she could do, that she would her best , believes and trust naruto, feels safe and is willing to die for or with naruto not sure. just cant wait for the full manga.

blvdman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay... I am the last comment on the list right now, and I seriously need to ask some things about many comments I've read repeatedly:

1. "Too much talk. No action. Boring." First of all, how many pages do you people think a Naruto Manga Chapter has? I bed you'd like it if it had like a hundred every week. I would, too. But it just doesn't... And what makes Kishimoto a genius is the fact that having so few pages per chapter, he still knows how to build an interesting story. Not every page has to be action. Secondly, do you people have a heart or something? Neji just died. What, were you expecting Naruto to simply say "Bastard!" and start fighting like sick? Goku's influence has really gotten the better of your understanding of a human heart. To be honest, I was even hoping an even deeper reaction to Neji's death... I mean, he's the first friend of Naruto's to actually DIE in front of him. Last words and everything. Even the toughest action mangakas would have given him at least a chapter to build his feelings, but no. Kishi went and gave him less than a chapter. And you people wanted to have even less? What are you, robots? Damn!

2. "Obito's trying to make Naruto join the darkside"... OMG such a wrong assessment. DUH!, the more power the Juubi gets, the better! It's just like when Pain invaded Konoha. He tried to make Naruto come with him quietly so Kurama could be extracted. Now Obito is sort of doing the same to make the Juubi stronger. Obito doesn't need anyone to join... Pay attention to his attitude, for God's sake. It can't be any more OBVIOUS that what he wants is LESS companions. Even Madara, who "saved his life" doesn't mean shit to him, and now all of a sudden he wants Naruto to join him? WTF?

3. "Obito wants to show Naruto the same feelings he went through" NOPE. If he really wanted that, he would have shared the damn story of his life with him, you know. He's just SURPRISED that he and Naruto resemble each other so much... For him, it's a coincidence that has something funny about it. To Obito, Naruto is just a noisy kid who keeps blabbering about his dreams and his friends, while knowing nothing about war or losing these friends in front of you. That's why as soon as Neji died, Obito went all like: "What was that about not letting anyone die? What was that again?"

4. "I hate that Naruto has never given a **** about Hinata and now all of a sudden he takes her hand, and she doesn't faint because of that"

God, there's the worst backed up comment ever, and then there's this one. Guys, seriously, WTF? Did you forget about what happened whilst Pain was up to capture Naruto? "Oh, yeah, Hinata said that she loved him, but he never talked to her again" Well, was there ever the time? Right after Pain's saga, Kumogakure is given permission to kill Sasuke. There was no time for Naruto to even mention the fact... And may I remind you that, on chapter 457, there was a flashback in Sai's mind about him asking Naruto if he liked Sakura. Did that ever happen in any other Manga up until then? We didn't even know that that conversation had even happened! So how do we really know that Naruto didn't speak with Hinata at least once? In the case this seems too farfetched, may I also remind you that once ALL the Naruto Clones entered ALL the battlefields, he saved Hinata once and had a moment with her as well! So it's not like he hasn't approached her at all, more like there was never the time to get all lovey dovey. So after the death of someone as important as Neji, aren't Hinata and Naruto allowed to at least share ONE moment again? Isn't Hinata allowed to change her touch-me-and-I'll-faint personality? Many people change after someone important dies! Like, um, I don't know, perhaps NARUTO HIMSELF, for example?

And it's not like I want to defend her or anything. As a matter of fact, I used to be a NaruSaku fan. Unfortunately, shit for brains Sakura decided to go and LIE to Naruto, so I just ended up hating her for that. At least Hinata doesn't need to lie about her feelings, and I like that.

5. "I hate pairings." Okay, I know this is a shonen, but there are humans on it. Not, um, robots. There CAN be love and there CAN be romantic moments. If anything, people love this series because of how human it is, how easily we can relate to it. If you hate pairings, you're better off with One Piece, where romanticism is sorta replaced with Comedy. And it's not a bad choice, after all One Piece IS better than Naruto as a Manga in many things, I myself vow for this. But don't complain about there being love in a series... Naruto's had his very FIRST "Hold-my-hand" moment with anybody, can't you just be happy for the guy? He never had that warm woman's touch (except with that one moment with Kushina and some slight NaruSaku moments that ended up being useless), and now we FINALLY see him alongside a woman who has loved him since the beginning. I think it's perfect.

I seriously apologize for my rudeness. It's just something I had to say. Naturally, everybody is entitled to their opinion, and this is (or seems to be) a free world to express it as we want. But, hell, some opinions are just dumb all the way to the core. If you think mine is, please do. You're free to do so. For all I know, maybe it is. But I'm glad I could share it.

Great chapter. Let's see how does everything develop... I'd feel quite frustrated if we changed back to Sasuke and Orochimaru, but deep down, I'm dying to know just who the hell this "he who knows everything" person is. If we get that solved and explained, I'd love it... I'll have to reduce my expectations a little bit though, since Kishi's explanation to why was Obito suddenly so strong to take on Minato on his own didn't really convince me that much (I didn't really feel there was an explanation at all, he just kind of hovered through the flashback to get over with it as soon as possible). There's also the fact that, as of the Anime version of Kushina's flashback, we can hear how the Masked Man's voice is deep, threatening and what have you, and he's about as tall as Minato is. How in the hell did Obito grow so much, when by canon standards he was only like, 14? That's why I kind of don't hold too high expectations for who this person who knows everything is. Let's see!!!
^this, you spoke my mind completely down to the last decimal except for One Piece but meh. Lol we think alike :)

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay... I am the last comment on the list right now, and I seriously need to ask some things about many comments I've read repeatedly:

1. "Too much talk. No action. Boring." First of all, how many pages do you people think a Naruto Manga Chapter has? I bed you'd like it if it had like a hundred every week. I would, too. But it just doesn't... And what makes Kishimoto a genius is the fact that having so few pages per chapter, he still knows how to build an interesting story. Not every page has to be action. Secondly, do you people have a heart or something? Neji just died. What, were you expecting Naruto to simply say "Bastard!" and start fighting like sick? Goku's influence has really gotten the better of your understanding of a human heart. To be honest, I was even hoping an even deeper reaction to Neji's death... I mean, he's the first friend of Naruto's to actually DIE in front of him. Last words and everything. Even the toughest action mangakas would have given him at least a chapter to build his feelings, but no. Kishi went and gave him less than a chapter. And you people wanted to have even less? What are you, robots? Damn!

2. "Obito's trying to make Naruto join the darkside"... OMG such a wrong assessment. DUH!, the more power the Juubi gets, the better! It's just like when Pain invaded Konoha. He tried to make Naruto come with him quietly so Kurama could be extracted. Now Obito is sort of doing the same to make the Juubi stronger. Obito doesn't need anyone to join... Pay attention to his attitude, for God's sake. It can't be any more OBVIOUS that what he wants is LESS companions. Even Madara, who "saved his life" doesn't mean shit to him, and now all of a sudden he wants Naruto to join him? WTF?

3. "Obito wants to show Naruto the same feelings he went through" NOPE. If he really wanted that, he would have shared the damn story of his life with him, you know. He's just SURPRISED that he and Naruto resemble each other so much... For him, it's a coincidence that has something funny about it. To Obito, Naruto is just a noisy kid who keeps blabbering about his dreams and his friends, while knowing nothing about war or losing these friends in front of you. That's why as soon as Neji died, Obito went all like: "What was that about not letting anyone die? What was that again?"

4. "I hate that Naruto has never given a **** about Hinata and now all of a sudden he takes her hand, and she doesn't faint because of that"

God, there's the worst backed up comment ever, and then there's this one. Guys, seriously, WTF? Did you forget about what happened whilst Pain was up to capture Naruto? "Oh, yeah, Hinata said that she loved him, but he never talked to her again" Well, was there ever the time? Right after Pain's saga, Kumogakure is given permission to kill Sasuke. There was no time for Naruto to even mention the fact... And may I remind you that, on chapter 457, there was a flashback in Sai's mind about him asking Naruto if he liked Sakura. Did that ever happen in any other Manga up until then? We didn't even know that that conversation had even happened! So how do we really know that Naruto didn't speak with Hinata at least once? In the case this seems too farfetched, may I also remind you that once ALL the Naruto Clones entered ALL the battlefields, he saved Hinata once and had a moment with her as well! So it's not like he hasn't approached her at all, more like there was never the time to get all lovey dovey. So after the death of someone as important as Neji, aren't Hinata and Naruto allowed to at least share ONE moment again? Isn't Hinata allowed to change her touch-me-and-I'll-faint personality? Many people change after someone important dies! Like, um, I don't know, perhaps NARUTO HIMSELF, for example?

And it's not like I want to defend her or anything. As a matter of fact, I used to be a NaruSaku fan. Unfortunately, shit for brains Sakura decided to go and LIE to Naruto, so I just ended up hating her for that. At least Hinata doesn't need to lie about her feelings, and I like that.

5. "I hate pairings." Okay, I know this is a shonen, but there are humans on it. Not, um, robots. There CAN be love and there CAN be romantic moments. If anything, people love this series because of how human it is, how easily we can relate to it. If you hate pairings, you're better off with One Piece, where romanticism is sorta replaced with Comedy. And it's not a bad choice, after all One Piece IS better than Naruto as a Manga in many things, I myself vow for this. But don't complain about there being love in a series... Naruto's had his very FIRST "Hold-my-hand" moment with anybody, can't you just be happy for the guy? He never had that warm woman's touch (except with that one moment with Kushina and some slight NaruSaku moments that ended up being useless), and now we FINALLY see him alongside a woman who has loved him since the beginning. I think it's perfect.

I seriously apologize for my rudeness. It's just something I had to say. Naturally, everybody is entitled to their opinion, and this is (or seems to be) a free world to express it as we want. But, hell, some opinions are just dumb all the way to the core. If you think mine is, please do. You're free to do so. For all I know, maybe it is. But I'm glad I could share it.

Great chapter. Let's see how does everything develop... I'd feel quite frustrated if we changed back to Sasuke and Orochimaru, but deep down, I'm dying to know just who the hell this "he who knows everything" person is. If we get that solved and explained, I'd love it... I'll have to reduce my expectations a little bit though, since Kishi's explanation to why was Obito suddenly so strong to take on Minato on his own didn't really convince me that much (I didn't really feel there was an explanation at all, he just kind of hovered through the flashback to get over with it as soon as possible). There's also the fact that, as of the Anime version of Kushina's flashback, we can hear how the Masked Man's voice is deep, threatening and what have you, and he's about as tall as Minato is. How in the hell did Obito grow so much, when by canon standards he was only like, 14? That's why I kind of don't hold too high expectations for who this person who knows everything is. Let's see!!!
Disagree with the part on Obito. I think he wanted to prove that his earlier statement about Naruto was right. He claimed that Naruto would one day end up like him, and he wanted to prove himself right.

Also I don't think it would matter if he cought Naruto anymore. I don't think they can put the 9 tails into the Juubi anymore because of Madara's comments after it rose he noted that he wanted to complete, and from his comments it sounds like thats impossible now.

Also the whole Obito trying to get Naruto to join him was tactical, as Madara noted if Naruto broke and switched sides the Shinobi Alliance would fall apart.

And he only went crazy with the TBB when he saw Naruto and Hinata's relationship. The look on his face showed that he was affected by the sight.

Thats just my opinion though.

reject101

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i saw this pic and i can't wait to see next chap, I do believe this pic is true and from figuring what the translation is it seems real just a bunch of hinata talk no jutsu about little she could do, that she would her best , believes and trust naruto, feels safe and is willing to die for or with naruto not sure. just cant wait for the full manga.
nah i recon is a fake scan, the drawing is too basic and just doesn't look right at all!

Sir Aaron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly, I thought this chapter was awesome. It looks like the Toad Sage's prophecy actually came true. Naruto had a decision to make, and obito almost got to him. Notice how Kishi used symbolism: When obito was crushed under the rock, he held Rin's hand. She was his "light", his symbol for hope. When he let go of it and told her to escape, he let go of the light and hope. Obito shows what happens when you don't have someone who is your voice of reason/stability. Now in the present, naruto who broke down, and was just about to give in. Hinata woke him up with that pimp slap lol. Isn't it ironic that her name means "sunny place". It isn't the first time that she acted as his voice of reason/hope. Back in part 1 before his fight with neji. That's probably why naruto told her "you've saved me twice already".

Anyway, because of Hinata & Kurama, naruto was reminded of his ninja way. Unlike Obito, he took his "light", and hope which the symbol is Hinata's hand. Epic moment, and it's really interesting that Naruto was the one that grabbed hinata's hand and not the other way around. It would've been different if she grabbed his hand, and he held on but nah that didn't happen. Ah, I think she's growing on him, and he might just give in to her because she loves him just like Kushina did. 5/5 this chapter.
agreed

donnic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
16th or 23rd?

ok ive heard so many dates it is not funny does anyone know FOR A fACT that naruto will come out on the 16th (hopfully) or the 23rd (another week!!!!? :eek: )

baah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i guess this is how shikaku's plan is going to commence:
hinata informs naruto of the juubi's chakra points....Hachibi distracts with the support of the alliance..(blinding light, aburame insects, mists and all)...Yamanaka and Akimichi clans maneuvers close enough to obito and Madara..the Narra Clan rides sai's ink birds.. .then Akimichis delivers another distraction and Narras stops Obito and madara's counter using shaddow stitches, casting it up in the sky eclipsing the light of the moon (or the sun).. , alliance and hachibi protects them from the juubi.... Obito and madara overpowers Narra clan's tech...But The yamanaka's attacks by pairs.... mind switching obito and madara whenever they come to their senses... Hachibi and the alliance cant hold the juubi for long.... and the yamanaka's can't continue simultaneous mind switching anymore...but before madara and obito's attack .....juubi is suddenly not responding to obito and madara's commands..Naruto and hinata succesful in attacking the juubi's chakra points...

Last edited:

Creekdawg45

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No sorry, I honestly think he is just there as an amplifier to the statue; the First Hokage can never come back, his soul was sealed away by the Third Hokage, only his body remains and that's all they're interested in. As for Yamato actually getting stronger because he is now combined with the statue; well there is a good possibility for that but Yamato would somehow have to escape the statue, that is highly unlikely on his own because Obito put him in a genjutsu so I guess someone has to go save him (but nobody knows where he is)..oh and yes that is a good point: the white zetsu's are still so weak but I guess they were weaker and I think adding Yamato helped Obito control them better since there was thousands of them. Hope I helped :)
This is an interesting idea...I think that the 1st could comeback...Orochimaru can comeback as long as his cells are still out there and he was sealed away by Itachi...so why can't the 1st hokage?

Suzmp85

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think after reading the latest chapter, we can see a whole new side of Naruto and Hinata we have never seen before. I think in the next chapter we will see a bit more action and less romance. We could see some major butt kicking. I'd like to see Naruto & Hinata take Juubi down. That could be a definite possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.