tife

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U_UHi guys,
I was thinking to myself, what would it have been like if Sasuke had stay back and not run off with Oru.
He actually have not done anything important for the Tobi.
I mean, he couldn't capture Killer bee and just killed Oru and Danzo, who were not really doing much.
Just speaking out loud, Sasuke is not as vital as people rate him.
I can imagine Naruto without the Kuyubi and he would still be dead strong, Gaara without his Jinchuriki is still outstanding, we all saw how special Kakashi was without the sharingan.
I am just saying, take Sasuke's sharingan away from him and he will be useless. Same with Tobi and Mandara. Infact all Uchihas are weak. They will be no where in the ninja world without their eyes.
For Sasuke lovers, I am sorry if i offended you all with my words. But Sasuke is the most boring character in this manga. I would prefer Shino's chapters anytime over that of that ignorant kid.

Thank you all.....<3

Let the debate/analysis begin..(evil lol {thunder and lightening in the background while am laughing})

Nakamazi Itchigo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where is yamato.????
Yamato is back at Obito's hideout, in the bottom cellar, the place Obito took Kabuto down to, to show him the white zetsu army..if you remember seeing that statue with the First Hokage's face on it then that's exactly where Yamato is; remember Kabuto said he only took Yamato to use him to amplify the power of the statue because as you know he has a small amount of DNA from the First Hokage.

Oh as for Sasuke; he went off with Orochimaru somewhere..nobody knows yet.

wonderer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also I want to state that kishi is showing that naruto might end up with hinata. The one who was responsible for looking out for her was neji. Is was his duty. When he told naruto that she will die for him and he passed away was like neji passing the torch to naruto. Neji knows how she feels for naruto. U know how a guy asked his girlfriends father permission to take his daughter's hand in marriage. Well that's similar to this. After neji dies and he passes the torch to hinata.IIt's naruto who grabs her hand and tells her he won't let it go.

wonderer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yamato is back at Obito's hideout, in the bottom cellar, the place Obito took Kabuto down to, to show him the white zetsu army..if you remember seeing that statue with the First Hokage's face on it then that's exactly where Yamato is; remember Kabuto said he only took Yamato to use him to amplify the power of the statue because as you know he has a small amount of DNA from the First Hokage.

Oh as for Sasuke; he went off with Orochimaru somewhere..nobody knows yet.
Let me asked u this. I've asked people this same question but with no real answer. What was really the point to capture yamato and put him there. Kanuto states it was to amplify the zetsu army. But they were easily defeated. They didn't show any different abilities. My point is, it didn't do anything for thew story so far. The reason I say so far is because I believe kishi has plans for yamato in some way. Do u, or do u not believe that yamato being put into the statue with all those 1sts cells will not make him stronger?

I use to think hashi will comeback in some way using yamato as a medium. Or that yamato will gain the full power of the first due to being next to the first hokage clone. But I just feel kishi put him there for something bigger than just boosting the zetsus? Do u feel the same way?

Reactions: Nakamazi Itchigo

Nakamazi Itchigo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me asked u this. I've asked people this same question but with no real answer. What was really the point to capture yamato and put him there. Kanuto states it was to amplify the zetsu army. But they were easily defeated. They didn't show any different abilities. My point is, it didn't do anything for thew story so far. The reason I say so far is because I believe kishi has plans for yamato in some way. Do u, or do u not believe that yamato being put into the statue with all those 1sts cells will not make him stronger?

I use to think hashi will comeback in some way using yamato as a medium. Or that yamato will gain the full power of the first due to being next to the first hokage clone. But I just feel kishi put him there for something bigger than just boosting the zetsus? Do u feel the same way?
No sorry, I honestly think he is just there as an amplifier to the statue; the First Hokage can never come back, his soul was sealed away by the Third Hokage, only his body remains and that's all they're interested in. As for Yamato actually getting stronger because he is now combined with the statue; well there is a good possibility for that but Yamato would somehow have to escape the statue, that is highly unlikely on his own because Obito put him in a genjutsu so I guess someone has to go save him (but nobody knows where he is)..oh and yes that is a good point: the white zetsu's are still so weak but I guess they were weaker and I think adding Yamato helped Obito control them better since there was thousands of them. Hope I helped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.