ShadowBandit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've got a bad feeling about Hinata, i'm just saying, and Lee as well, he might go crazy 8 gates now.

Chapter was kinda short and a little melodramatic. Does anybody know the schedule for the manga, do we get two more chapters before Kishi goes on his 2 week, new year break?

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly. Look at Tsunade's Sozo Saisei. It's shortening from her own lifespan to heal lethal wounds.
That isn't necessarily a tensei jutsu though yes it reduces her life span.
Anyway though Neji is one of my fav character, his death was needed for naruto to stop making promises he cannot keep, its annoying.
Perhaps the mention of rin tensei and Neji's death might mean he will get revived somehow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This would normally be the time where Naruto would go berserk. I kinda miss that about his whole kyuubi mode. It was an okay chapter. Neji didn't get enough screen time, so his death didn't effect me in the less. I hope next chapter is better.

kibainuzuka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good chapter,rate by 5,atlest now Kishi is killing characters,also for neji I have thinking that he will die protecting hinata and I was sad for him but not as much as I was for Shikaku,Inoichi and Ao because I was surprised at their death :)

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyway though Neji is one of my fav character, his death was needed for naruto to stop making promises he cannot keep, its annoying.
Perhaps the mention of rin tensei and Neji's death might mean he will get revived somehow
Yes but it's still some style of life giving technique.
As much as I love Neji, dunno if a second Pein moment would be good though.
But meh, it's Kishi so ....who knows?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
aww man! I really didn't want this to happen -__- ..

I do wonder tho, did he do it to protect Naruto or Hinata? .. cuz if he didn't jumped in it would've been Hinata that died.

branch clan lives to protect the head clan ehh.. seems true now :)
He did it to protect his comrades; doesn't matter whether it was for Naruto or Hinata, the meaning is the same but I hope Naruto curb stomps Obito's face after this!

Well it's been stated in the manga/anime before, the more powerful the technique is the greater the risk to the user. Always thought there was more into the RT jutsu.

Last edited:

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I knew Obito still was an badass, lol'd at people that said he was some slave of Madara or whatever. This is an good chapter for Obito/Tobi fans.

Neji have always been one of my favorites, sad that he dies however it was needed. R.I.P and honorable death.

Hasby

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chances Obito eventually will use his rinne tensei on the alliance are rather high I believe
i can see this happening, but it will be hard to make obito to do that..
a next transformation ? oh jeez, shikaku's plan wil be nothing then.
i am looking forward for the next chapter, and this time i don't want the scene change to sasuke.
5/5

Tanshaydar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked:
- How Naruto is not super powerful and actually someone ordinary who needs to build chakra, rest and survive.
- Obito is not Madara's dog and he himself has his own ideals and plans.
- Naruto and Hinata getting closer and closer.
- A nice flashback from the first days of Naruto when not many of the Naruto fans were total idiots.
- Juubi's wood element. It may use all kinds of kekkei genkai maybe?
Not liked:
- Madara's calmness against Obito.
- Juubi next transformation? Come on, is it from toad to frog? How many times will it transform?
- Naruto's lack of reaction to Hinata. That kid is surely dumb.

And to all people talking about Obito turning good, if that happens, this series is finished. Obito is everything they have to fight against, not Madara. I can accept Madara turning good or even gay, but not Obito.

Reactions: Zlad

joodaa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter, shame it was Neji but now that I think about it he is the wisest choice to kill off. Not so important Naruto kicks off and not so unimportant that no one cares.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto manga 614-neji hyuga's death

Well i give the chapter a 3 1/2 rating becus nothin major happened except neji's death and the tensions that seem to be brewing between madara and obito...i never wanted neji to die he wus a very good character funny at times

TheHokage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neji...damn...anyway Naruto's the key to the plan Shikaku set up hmm I wonder what the key is, also Obito schooled Madara what.

I guess it's true what Itachi said your true nature will be shown when you die...

Status
Not open for further replies.