Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Neji and the hyuuga are nice fighters!!!!!!!!

"they said they were konoha's strongest??" ..i thought the uchiha were, but of course now since the uchiha are dead after all

OMFG, Obito i swear to god i want to murder you!! everyone hold me back...otherwise i'm gonna kill that damn obito!!

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder from where the hell that bird came out. The ground's totally plain. Most important, the birds fly in the opposite direction away from the place whenever they sense any danger. How the hell that bird was there and got killed by one of the Mokuton?

Reactions: MangaPrincessOfPunk

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Look at the last page when obito or madara says i though you where not gona let one of your comrades die on top of it there is a hawk and it feathers are falling
Yeah, I edited that.
It's not a hawk, it's a bird to symbolize Neji's freedom. The curse mark going away and stuff.

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never cared about naruto pairings but this chapter has confirmed naruhina or whatever you call it.
Also Gawd kishi, i wanted more deaths and you kill the favourite person i liked out of the genins.

Lmao at the jubi being able to use mokuton though, id like to think its because obito/madara transferred their ability to the jubi using hashirama's umbilical cord.

Lol at Obito trying to play the fool with madara. Madara just smiling, playing along. That is what i like about him, he makes you thing you are in control then he trolls you. Chances are obito would die by the hands of madara.

Chapter gets a 3.5

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone please anwser what is that hawk in the sky? IS SASUKE COMING??????????????
It's just a bird. When Neji fought Naruto during the chunin exams Neji got compared to a bird in a cage quite a few times. Now in his final moments they show a bird that's free, symbolizing Neji's 'freedom'. Then that bird got shot down by Obito's attack, in its turn both symbolizing Neji being killed by Obito + Obito's resolve in killing Naruto's friends.

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just a bird. When Neji fought Naruto during the chunin exams Neji got compared to a bird in a cage quite a few times. Now in his final moments they show a bird that's free, symbolizing Neji's 'freedom'. Then that bird got shot down by Obito's attack, in its turn both symbolizing Neji being killed by Obito + Obito's resolve in killing Naruto's friends.
OU i am a bit dissipointed. Ou well epic chapter, btw dont you want sasuke to touchdown? Thanks for the anwser

badoera

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
aww man! I really didn't want this to happen -__- ..

I do wonder tho, did he do it to protect Naruto or Hinata? .. cuz if he didn't jumped in it would've been Hinata that died.

branch clan lives to protect the head clan ehh.. seems true now :)

NarutoLuffy313

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never cared about naruto pairings but this chapter has confirmed naruhina or whatever you call it.
Also Gawd kishi, i wanted more deaths and you kill the favourite person i liked out of the genins.

Lmao at the jubi being able to use mokuton though, id like to think its because obito/madara transferred their ability to the jubi using hashirama's umbilical cord.

Lol at Obito trying to play the fool with madara. Madara just smiling, playing along. That is what i like about him, he makes you thing you are in control then he trolls you. Chances are obito would die by the hands of madara.

Chapter gets a 3.5
You are right. U_U

There will also be more Obito flashbacks in the near future.

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are right. U_U

There will also be more Obito flashbacks in the near future.
Im actually in the middle of a theory as to how madara would let obito use rin tensei at the expense of his life.
This also confirms that nagato was just a masive pawn who was supposed to die in order to revive madara. It confirms that nagato didn't die from low reserves but rather from the use of rin tensei. Actually makes sense now that a tensei jutsu involves a sacrifice. Chiyo's Kisho Tensei. Orochimaru's edo tensei and chibaku/shinra tensei all involves human sacrifices. Either reviving the dead with your own life or shortning your life span

Last edited:

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im actually in the middle of a theory as to how madara would let obito use rin tensei at the expense of his death.
This also confirms that nagato was just a masive pawn who was supposed to die in order to revive madara. It confirms that nagato didn't die from low reserves but rather from the use of rin tensei. Actually makes sense now that a tensei jutsu involves a sacrifice. Chiyo's Kisho Tensei. Orochimaru's edo tensei and chibaku/shinra tensei all involves human sacrifices. Either reviving the dead with your own life or shortning your life span
Exactly. Look at Tsunade's Sozo Saisei. It's shortening from her own lifespan to heal lethal wounds.

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good chapter,RIP neji,you died like a boss.
they say there's another transformation of the juubi,that means the plan made by shikaku will fail because of the new transformation.
so predictible kishi.
on other side note i want naruto to stomp the side of obito's head and fire a TBB at him

Reaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The way obito talked to madara was awesome
I do want to see more from Obitos past and him and kakashi talking about Rin now
We had 2 big deaths now,maybe one more chapter of action with obito and kakashi fighting with words too and then the flashbacks again

Status
Not open for further replies.