Not open for further replies.

jsrhoden

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd give it a 4, a lot better than last weeks fo' sho. Starting to get more epic now

The juubi looks kinda....weird though at the moment lol

Can someone tell me what gate Lee is opening in this chapter? Can't imagine he just magically got to gate 6 and 7 over the course of this war, so is he still on gate 5?

Also Shikaku and Inoichi, both about to go out like a boss. Legendary

yousufnaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Daom man!!! Madara team along with the juubi is so OP. Now i believe that maybe in the end of naruto the villains will ACTUALLY win. But still there are so many questions to ask like why kakashi killed rin ,what happened to the kages,what about madara's and hashi's fight and WHERE IS "SASUKEEEEEEEEEEE".

mabanae

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
btw did anyone notice juubi misses one hand ?
is it because it hasn't complete 9&8 tail ?

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Narutooooooo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter but I feel It's moving a little slow. Kishi needs to move it up a little faster.

I think that the reason the Jubbi only has 6 Tomoe is because the Jubbi doesn't have Kurama or the 8-Tails, nor does he even have Shukaku.
I have a theory that Shukaku is sealed within Sasuke. If we remember correctly it was promised that Sasuke could have a tailed beast.
If we conclude that it was actually true, than I think It's safe to say that Sasuke currently has Shukaku sealed within him.
(Theoretically)

If he isn't sealed within Sasuke, than I wonder where he is? I know he isn't in the Juubi because when Obito had the tailed beasts in the open
Shukaku never did come out.

But about this chapter, I think I have an idea of what the plan already is. Shikaku mentioned the 3 Clan's. What if the plan is to get Ino to Mind Transfer Obito or Madara? Shikimaru to use his jutsu to hold one of them (Unknown) and than get Choji to use his Jutsu or something of the sort? I think whatever it involves, the mind transfer technique is the basis of the whole operation.

Last edited:

Usumii

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is soo epic... ! But, before everything was logic, everything was real, everyone had a limit.... Now it is just no sense, like look how strong madara and obito is, unreal, notrealistic anymore!

Anyone else thinking in the same lines ? =)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well...it needs 2-3 chapters more to visualize the mighty juuby...then it'll come to climax. Climax not yet happened. In the end it will be almost impossible to beat it. And then the reversal climax come..... It' s manga...it's bussiness... It's climax selling project...

isaacodo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if the SO6P created a chakra back door that will bring him back from the dead if the 10 tails was revived. Just like minato did with the kyubi. That would be awesome seeing the sage for the first time. What do you think.

OSIRIS1953

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More stalemate battle. I'm so tired of this. I consider all of this just a continuation of the original battle with Tobi vs. Naruto and B... which began 49 issues ago. Forty nine friggin issues and nothing is resolved, neither side is any closer to winning. Yes, we had the Obito reveal, and kage vs. Madara, and Kabuto crap in there as well.... but 49 issues with the same battle raging. That's enough, let's move on. Once it gets to the anime, since they always add extra fluff to the episodes, there is going to be something in the range of 25 episodes of this.... I love this series, but something actually needs to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.