Not open for further replies.

BigJollyGiant

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people have been commenting on how it was stupid that the Juubi knew exactly where the HQ was. This was actually shown in this chapter, but it was just kind of subtle. On one page, the communication blob was shown to start splitting and turning spikey. There appears to be a rinnegan inside it too suggesting the Juubi tapped into their communications and located them. I missed this the first time through.

The Juubi is looking better now, but still really weird. It looks a little closer to the Geddo Mazou statue. Maybe it still has further to go?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a feeling that Sasuke will be involved, somehow.

Remember when Itachi and Sasuke were fighting against Kabuto. Itachi said that Kabuto's problem is that he couldn't face himself. Izanami was used to make Kabuto choose the right path. Itachi explained to Sasuke about this jutsu.

Now, we have Obito who wants to live in a fantasy world because he still cannot face reality. Why would Kishimoto go through all the trouble with Izanami, only for it to disappear after Kabuto?

Well, this is my prediction, if the Moon's Eye plan comes to fruitation. What do you think?

sephitachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sooooo flippin good. It was funny that Madara use their exact same strategy against them. Pure genius!!! Madara = best villain ever!!! Them Uchihas when it comes to crazy but intelligent it doesn't get better than them. This manga has been very mean to Shikamaru and team ten in general. First Asuma dies, then Chouji's dad almost died when pain attacked, now Shika and Ino's dads are dead. Ino-Shika-Cho had it rough lately. :(

sephitachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would love to see that too actually. It would also but everything on the back burner for a while so Sasuke and Naruto can fight or whatever it is they are going to do. Good idea wouldn't mind it happening.

Zakkyvendetta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, kishi just needs to end his illogical crap already. A beast bomb that travels the entire globe?Yeah ok. He can aim that thing straight at the ground and they'd all be dead. Why even pretend to even have a plot at this point? Overpowering things just takes the fun out of it.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, kishi just needs to end his illogical crap already. A beast bomb that travels the entire globe?Yeah ok. He can aim that thing straight at the ground and they'd all be dead. Why even pretend to even have a plot at this point? Overpowering things just takes the fun out of it.
The 10-tails can create and destroy the world. This is why the SO6P locked him away and split him into 9 different spirits.

gotacigo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people have been commenting on how it was stupid that the Juubi knew exactly where the HQ was. This was actually shown in this chapter, but it was just kind of subtle. On one page, the communication blob was shown to start splitting and turning spikey. There appears to be a rinnegan inside it too suggesting the Juubi tapped into their communications and located them. I missed this the first time through.

The Juubi is looking better now, but still really weird. It looks a little closer to the Geddo Mazou statue. Maybe it still has further to go?

one of its hand is missing, so i think, that there is further to go...:D

Grasiano

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe the Juubi has been making chakra to make up for what it lost from it not having all of the 8 or 9 tail's chakra. It would explain its complete form and why it had to wait to get into it.
I really like the Juubi's complete form. I had thought that its incomplete form looked like the monster from a 5 year old's nightmare, and hoped that its new form would be more like the monster from a grown-ups nightmare. I have to say i am not disappointed.
Madara is truly evil. With the power of the complete Juubi (Kurama said its charkra is effectively limitless) he could probably wipe the alliance out in an instant. He doesn't do that because he wants to drag this out to cause as much pain as possible, and assert his complete superiority over them.

vbarreiro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One-tailed Shukaku (Tanuki)
Two-Tailed Blazing cat
Three-Tailed Spiked Turtle
Four-Taliled Monkey
Five-Tailed Dolphin-Horse
Six-Tailed Slug
Seven-Tailed Warrior-Beetle
Eight-Tailed Ox-Octopus
Nine-Tailed Demon Fox

Ten-Tailed FLIPPIN' BULBASAUR!!!!

Anyone noticed which one is out of place?

btw, great chapter, but a little too short. I hope Shikaku's plan is good, but the series will have to end on this, so it could really go both ways. Plus, Naruto has one or two tricks up his sleeve (like the technique jiraya told him not to use before he went to the Sand Village, and the one he [Jiraya] was speaking about with the Scroll/Key Toad)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly feel like the next chapter is just gonna be about another strategy again. Hopefully instead of Concrete they do some damage. knowing Madara, probably unlikely at the moment. My hopes are on Naruto here, maybe he will have something up his sleeve ^_^
;):cool:

Last edited:

Dreemax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Juubi/Madara & Obito knew where the HQ was because the Juubi comprised of highly Natural energy.

And guys remember, when Naruto is in Sage Mode, which is also comprised of Natural Energy, he is able to sense others nearby.

This must be the same case with the Juubi.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
RIP HQ, that was a terrible loss :(
I feel bad for team 10, they have lost so much already and now Shika and Ino lost thier Dads. I hope the last instructions from Shikaku kicks @$$!

Man the Juubi is an ugly mofo :p
Can't wait to see what happens next, just more pages please as this one was short.

Status
Not open for further replies.