-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
finally the jubi has appear thank god , maybe some real carnage could happen now ....

all i have to say is kurama giving kakashi chakra was BullS*t what the hell , just bring the k 11 already kishi & sakura can heal him

& so madara was just chilling this whole time like .....

You must be registered for see images

IIB7252

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Juubi's Eye is Sharinnegan.

Someone send me to next week.

Chapter all but confirms the reason why Kakashi was able to fight for so long. He probably received chakra from Kurama while sitting inside of Naruto's Full Bijuu Transformation, roughly 30 chapters ago.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was a good chapter , a 4/5 from me :)

this is mostly because although i liked this chapter but to think the juubi being revived this quickly!! it puts up a theory that is kishi trying to finish naruto manga soon, like very soon?! :shrug:

What I liked about it:

How the situation of strength has changed, like it was just obito n madara left from akatsuki against the whole ninja world but now since the juubi has been revived , the tables have turned U_U

Naruto and Kakashi's combo attack ( Obito did u forget about them knowing your little intagibility secret :sy: )

What I disliked:

Obito just got pawned by naruto n kakashi n kyuubi :cool:

Why was Madara just sitting there whilst Obito was fighting :mad:?

The Juubi being revived ( LIKE SRSLY WTH!!!)

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET REAL INTERESTING BECAUSE THE JUUBI UNDER THE CONTROL OF MADARA & OBTIO IS GONNA SRSLY FCUK SHIT UP!!! :ice:

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is the best chapter ever!!! madara was chilling. kurama gives kakashi while throwing him into obito so he can be absorbed and handle obito on the other side. he should have killed him but i guess he still has a soft spot for him like naruto and sasuke.

Champ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boring at first the end made this chapter dope. I actually forgot about the Juubi, up until this point. Naruto & Killer Bee combined Biju dama did nothing to the Juubi, I don't see how they gon destroy it. Madara chilling like the end of the world is just beginning.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great chapter. The reaction on Naruto's face when the Kyuubi let Kakashi get absorbed was priceless. Naruto & Kakashi's double team act was cool. Madara just chilling watching the rebirth of the Juubi was great. & the Juubi it's self was epic finally we get to see what it looks like & it looks craxy. Can't wait for the next chapter.

radienx000

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
at least bee and naruto didn't have to be sacrificed for the Juubi to be revived. I'm at ease now, Kishi is such a good guy, doesn't kill off most of the good characters

TheSyren

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Epic chapter. So, I wonder when orochimaru and sasuke show up to have orochimaru dispose of madara, since he is the expert on the reanimation jutsu.

IIB7252

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto has got all of them so he is now 5 kages = 1(Naruto)
Kagebunshin like Hashirama
Sensing like Tobirama
Pacific Patience like Hiruzen
Speed like Minato
Healing like Tsunade

Dat Naruto= 5Hokage...Does any1 agrees with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.