[Predictions] Naruto Manga 677 Prediction

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey Guys! Haven't made a prediction in a fair while but this week's chapter was pretty epic and gave me some ideas!

Enter the Infinite Tsukuyomi

Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, and Sakura all look up to see the Moon shrowded in the image of the Juubi's eye

Kakashi: Impossible... He's unbeatable...

Sakura: [How can we possibly fight this...?]

Naruto and Sasuke are shown making their way towards Madara

Naruto: *whilst jumping next to Sasuke* Sasuke! I know how to stop Madara!

Sasuke: Yes, Naruto. I already figured it out. His third eye is the key to all of this.

Naruto: We need to take him away from the Moon.

Sasuke: Naruto! Enter your Bijuu mode and climb onto the back of my Sussanoo!

Naruto: Right! *starts to become enveloped in a shroud of illuminating, bright chakra with tails sprouting from all sides. The tails then form spheres of their respective chakras at the points of the tails.*

BM Naruto jumps onto the back of Sasuke's Sussanoo, who then soars towards the Moon, slicing meteors that are in his path

Sasuke: Naruto! JUMP!

Naruto jumps and throws a multi-elemental Rasenshuriken at Madara

Madara doesn't even bother focusing on the Multi-elemental Rasenshuriken, which suddenly disappears in a swirl

Black Zetsu/Obito: Hmph. Madara-sama needs complete focus to cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi. As long as I am here to assist him, those brats won't be able to touch him.

Suddenly Kakashi is shown with a Chidori blade right behind BZ/Obito

Kakashi: Which is why we are down here to stop you! *Slices Obito, but fades right through him*

BZ/Obito: HA! Without your sharingan, you are no match for me! *Forms a sharp wooden knife and is about to stab Kakashi, when suddenly Sakura smashes him into the ground*

Sakura: He doesn't need a sharingan when he has ME!

After noticing Obito being preoccupied down below, Sasuke and Naruto immediately confront Madara

Madara: [Damnit Zetsu. All of my limbo clones are preoccupied with Naruto's clones, and the one that isn't has been sealed away. I need complete focus of all the Juubi's chakra to cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi. I can't fight at the same time. Hmph]

Sasuke appears behind Madara and strikes with one of his swords!

Madara effortlessly catches the sword with one hand while sending a meteor at Sasuke from above

Just as the meteor is about to hit Sasuke, he dives head-first towards Madara. Then, just as he is about to make contact (with Madara bracing himself) Sasuke stops his Sussanoo and flips under Madara, only to restart Sussanoo and start flying towards the Moon

Madara: He's going for the Moon?!

Naruto: Why are you looking at him!! *Punches Madara but his punch is caught with ease*

Madara throws Naruto down with amazing speed

Naruto lands on a meteor, glaring back up at Madara with anger

Sasuke: Madara.

Madara: You are no match for me. You never were.

Sasuke: Naruto, now.

Naruto and Sasuke both jump towards Madara, who looks suprised

Madara: [What are they attempting to accomplish?]

Just as Madara is about to get hit, he dodges and lands on a nearby meteor to avoid the attack

Naruto and Sasuke both smile, as their symbolic (literally) hands touch

Madara: ...!

A bright light envelopes the atmosphere and fades to show the Juubi Eye Moon in the background with two angelic guardian figures in front

Naruto holds a Sun staff, while Sasuke holds a Moon staff

Naruto: We promised the old Sage that we would free this world from the poison of hatred that inhibits it.

Sasuke: It's time you were removed from this planet.

Naruto and Sasuke VS Madara!! With their respective staffs and a promise to uphold, how will Naruto and Sasuke defeat the supposedly unstoppable Madara Uchiha?!

Hope you guys enjoyed! :)