Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PAGE 1:

Sasuke is shown on the ground unconscious, as the suspicious figure is getting closer to him. Sasuke finds himself in a white dimension, similar to the one where Naruto and Obito were.

Sasuke:
"So... is this the end... I can't accept it... this can't be happening!"

Editor's text: "FACE TO FACE WITH THE DEATH"

PAGE 2:

The dimension changes to Sasuke's childhood home, as he looks in shocked expression.

Sasuke: "I'm home... This isn't real..."
Itachi: "It is, little brother... You're close to joining us."
Sasuke: "Itachi?!"

PAGE 3:

Mikoto: "He's not alone, dear son... We're all here." (Smiles)
Fugaku: "I'm happy to see my son after so much years, but I have to admit that I'm disappointed with Itachi for not being able to save you from dying that young."

Itachi is shown with sad expression on his face, feeling guilty for Sasuke's presumed death.

Sasuke: "No..."

PAGE 4:

Sasuke: "Father... Mother... My death is not Itachi's fault. Thanks to him and his lies, I went rogue, I trained under Orochimaru to gain the power required to kill him and avenge you two... avenge our clan. But after I learned the truth, I decided that Konoha must pay... until I met Itachi, who was reincarnated with the Forbidden Jutsu Edo Tensei."
Itachi: "Until you met me... What are you trying to say?"

PAGE 5:

Sasuke:
"After we defeated Kabuto, I revived Orochimaru... So he can reincarnate the previous Hokages to tell me everything, to answer all of my questions. And after I heard their tale, I decided to protect the village and become Hokage, to change the world we're living in. But I failed you, I couldn't protect our village, the village you entrusted me to protect... I'm sorry."

PAGE 6:

Itachi: "You... did that? Sasuke... I always wanted you to walk the right path... And after what I did to you, I couldn't expect you to forgive everything and go on... But now, for once in my life... I don't feel guilty anymore. You don't have to apologize, I'm proud of you." (Smiles, then hugs his brother)

PAGE 7:

Sasuke is shown with shocked expression, as tears form in his eyes.

Mikoto: "Your brother is not the only one... We're proud of you too, Sasuke..."
Fugaku: "I guess I have to tell you the thing you wanted me to tell you the most... I'm proud of you... You're my son, after all." (Smiles)

PAGE 8:

Sasuke: "Mother... Father... Big brother... I..."

Suddenly, Sasuke starts glowing, as the dimension becomes white once again.

Sasuke: "W-What's going on?"

PAGE 9:

Fugaku: "It looks like our reunion won't last that long, my boy..."
Mikoto: "To die now... it's not your fate, Sasuke."
Itachi: "Sasuke... Go, protect the Uchiha... and our village... Until the day we meet again, though I hope it won't be anytime soon... Goodbye, brother..."

The scene changes as Sasuke's face is shown in a close-up, still unconscious.

PAGE 10:

Kabuto is shown healing him, as he is that mysterious man.

Kabuto: "Sasuke-kun... You and your brother showed me who I really am... That was one hell of a favor, now I'll do my best to return it... by saving your life!"

PAGE 11:

Taka and Orochimaru are shown nearing them.

Karin: "There's someone at Sasuke's place... And his chakra..."
Orochimaru: "Kabuto, huh? So he was able to find a way out of the Izanami..."
Suigetsu: "Kabuto? But, didn't you absorb your chakra from him... He's powerless now."
Juugo: "Not at all. Kabuto is one of the strongest Medical Ninjas alive and if he's here to help, then it's alright."

PAGE 12:

Orochimaru: "He didn't really hold any grudge against Sasuke or Itachi in the first place. In fact, since he's out of Itachi's jutsu, it means that he's a completely different person from what you know. It doesn't matter, it will be better if we hurry up."
Karin: "We're almost there, we're lucky that Kabuto is healing Sasuke, I can feel his chakra now, but it's still too weak."

PAGE 13:

The scene changes to Sakura and Gaara on his sand, with Sakura still keeping Naruto's life by healing his heart.

Gaara: "We're here. We're going down, is it okay?"
Sakura: "Yeah, but hurry up... I don't have much chakra left!"

PAGE 14:

Gaara and Sakura land near Minato and Kakashi, as they continue their battle against Black Zetsu who's possessing Obito's body.

Minato: "Naruto! What in the world happened to him?!"
Kurama: "Minato, I'm aware of that for a while... I used Tailed Beast Telepathy to communicate with my other half, he told me that he's being extracted by the Gedo Mazo from Naruto, I'm afraid that he's already absorbed in the statue."
Minato: "What are you talking about?!"

PAGE 15:

Gaara: "Lord Fourth, don't panic! Naruto's half of Kurama have a plan how to save him!"
Sakura: "Gaara, Lord Fourth... Please, hurry up!"
Gaara: "You have to extract your half of Kurama and seal it inside Naruto, this is the only way to save him!"
Minato: "So it's now or never then... My son's birthday present... He'll receive it a little too early!"

PAGE 16:

Suddenly, Madara arrives near Obito's body, as the ground shatters similar to how he made his entrance when he came to Obito during the Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Guy vs Obito fight.

Madara: "Black Zetsu, what took you so long? It looks like I'll have to take that Rinnegan eye myself..."
Black Zetsu: "Madara-sama...The power of the Sage of the Six Paths... It's already in your possession!"

PAGE 17:

Obito: "Damn you... Madara... I won't let you get... that eye of mine!"
Madara: "Poor Obito, you are still resisting? Don't worry, it won't hurt... You won't get in my way anymore..."
Kakashi: "Hold it, don't you dare hurt Obito... I'll be your opponent!"
Minato: "Kakashi, wait..."

PAGE 18:

Minato: "The Yellow Flash was always late... Late to rescue Obito... Late to save Rin... But now I'm here, and I won't let Naruto die... I'll use one of the Uzumaki clan techniques, to perform Kushina's seal on Naruto and seal my half of Kurama... Then I'll handle that bastard, he have a big price to pay!"

Editor's text: "THE YELLOW FLASH'S DETERMINATION!"

Chapter 664/END

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man I am so happy that you are not Kishi, because this will be the most worse three chapter of nothing I ever read. First Sasuke dad quote that he is disappointed in Itachi for his death, then quote it's not your time yet (that alone was enough to make me throw up).

Next time less talk is good (unless you give some new information out) and when you are trying to have a real moment between people, don't ever have someone who die in the after life quote, that he or she is disappointed with anyone other than their self. Also Kakashi quoting he will fight Madara is a total joke. I rather Kishi just have Kakashi just go in with a sneak attack, to try to caught Madara off guard. But to even think Madara at his stage vs Kakashi will be anything more than a 1 second fight is dumb. This is is not overrated Obito who will have even destroy Kakashi quick in real 6th path Jinchuuruki mode (Kakashi wanted no part of Edo Madara, but he want some of him as a God come on).

Last edited:

Ahmed1993

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great one but i think we won't get that much Sasuke stuff next week ( i think we will get a full chapter or more reserved for Sasuke but not next week )