[Predictions] Naruto Manga 663 Prediction: The Beginning of the End!

Uzumaki Menma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto and Sasuke are both in extreme peril! Will their allies be able to restore them, or will their wills burn out here!?

Sakura: Hold on, Naruto!

Gaara: We've got to hurry!!!

Karin: [Tears] S-Sasuke is... is... !!!

The Beginning of the End!

Spiral Zetsu: Yosh! I'm kicking you guy's asses right now! How badass am I? Huh? Huh??

Shikamaru: This thing is really strong.

Chouji: Yeah, what the hell is that?

Ino: Who knows... I can't read it's thoughts either.

Hiruzen: It seems to be a creation of Madara's utilizing Hashirama's wood style, very similar to the Zetsu's the Alliance faced earlier in the war except this one is somehow different.

Tsunade: [Panting] So what do we do? It's able to use Mokuton on a massive level.

Hiruzen: Until it reaches Hashirama levels, we should be okay.

Spiral Zetsu: Hmph. Don't underestimate me! [Weaves Hand Signs] Senpo: Mokuton: Shin Susenju!!!

Ay: Shit! This is...

Oonoki: Looks like you spoke too soon, Third Hokage!

You must be registered for see images

Spiral Zetsu: Ta-daah ~~~ !

Oonoki: I thought Senjutsu was needed for that creation?!

Spiral Zetsu: Heh. Senjustu is only needed if one doesn't contain that potent chakra to summon such a huge creature! My chakra banks are huge, just like humans bowel systems! So tell me... WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO HAVE SHIT RUN DOWN YOUR LEGS?!?!?!?!?!

Hiruzen: [Serious Look] Shikamaru, I need you to gather every single Shinobi you can find that still possesses a chakra cloak that Naruto provided.

Shikamaru: Okay, but w-why?!

Hiruzen: MY current state will not be enough to handle this new threat. I fear... it might even be more powerful than Hashirama!

Shikamaru: W--What the hell is that thing!?

Behind the Cover of Some Rocks

Orochimaru: [Peering around corner] It's time to make our move.

Suigetsu: Yeesh! Thought we'd sit here forever.

Juugo: You should not be in a rush to join a battle of this magnitude.

Karin: Guy's, enough bickering! We have to save Sasuke!

Orochimaru: This is the plan; Suigetsu and Juugo, you two are going to locate the enemies base via Juugo's ability to communicate with animals. It's imperative that you destroy whatever they are utilizing as a catalyst to power-up their Mokuton capabilities.

Juugo: Yes.

Suigetsu: Sure...

Karin: What about me?! Let me guess; Go heal, Sasuke?

Orochimaru: No. You're healing ability doesn't work on somebody so close to death. Upon further studying this situation, it appears to be completely hopeless for the Shinobi Alliance if that thing is what I think I fear it is. You and I will make to the Uzumaki Temple in your country to ask for help although I would not rather involve that man in this war.

Karin: What?! No way! There's no one at that dead wasteland that can help us!!! We have to heal Sasuke! [Begins crying] He's gonna die, he's gonna die if we don't help him!!!

Orochimaru: He's dead regardless. It's time to start worrying about ourselves.

Karin: [Falls on her knees] What... what are you saying?! Sasuke, dead. It can't be. I'm... I'm going to go help him. Whether or not you guys accompany me is your prerogative! [Begins to jump]

Orochimaru: [Hit] [Karin slumps to floor] Sasuke will awaken from his slumber once it has settled within him [Tongue flicks nastily] And I can't wait to pick the ripe fruit that emerges from the tumbling tree... plus, I'm going to need you. Now, everyone; Let's move!

Near the Battlefield

Numerous explosions are taking place. Out of the smoke, Black Zetsu emerges from the cover and begins sprinting down a rocky path. A figure leaps out at him with lightning around his hand, pouncing for the kill. As Kakashi tries to strike, he's met by a counter of fireballs which he dodges in mid-air.

Kakashi: Raikiri!

Black Zetsu: [Jumps to side]

Minato: Rasengan!

Black Zetsu: Damn! Behind me?!

Minato: !!! [Phases through him]

Kakashi: Be careful, he can still use all of Obito's techniques!

Black Zetsu: Wow. That was close. I nearly died just now.

???: Zetsu.

Black Zetsu: Huh? Madara is that you? . . . okay . . . wow, really? . . . Gotcha! Let me finish up here, and then I'll meet you there.

Minato: What was that?!

Black Zetsu: Heh. It seems Naruto and Sasuke are both dead.

Kakashi and Minato: !!!

Black Zetsu: Hahahaha! Don't be so afraid. The worse news has yet to come! My other me has arrived and he's about to finish off the Kage as we speak!!!

Kakashi: What --- what the hell is going on?!

Minato: Keep your focus here, Kakashi. We must stop him at all cost!

Kakashi: Yes, but!

Minato: I know! Believe me though, Sasuke and Naruto will definitely not die! Just focus on the task here.

Black Zetsu: Heh, while those two brats aren't dead yet, they will be soon. Also, the Gokage are too weak to handle my other me as of right now. Just give up and maybe Madara will allow you to be his pets!

Minato: You're wrong. [Smirking] This war is only just beginning!!!

Black Zetsu: . . . Oh yes it is! You're right about that! And while we're at it here . . . would you two like to here about the real Moon's Eye Plan?!

Minato: What?!

Kakashi: What do you mean by "real"?!

Black Zetsu: Hahahahaha!!!

Obito: Th--- the hell are you talkin' about Z-Zetsu!?

Black Zetsu: Since we now share the same body, I'll give you a glimpse.

The page zooms in on Obito's eye and gets closer and closer until it reaches inside of it where a red world is present, covered in blood and ash. Shinobi's heads are kept upon spikes as Madara sits in a throne atop a million bare skeletons, armor clad to his once naked body. A banner stands tall behind him; the sigil of the Uchiha clan.

Obito: Aaaaaaaggggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Minato: [Scared] O-Obito?!

Obito: You must stop him! He means to ---

Black Zetsu: [Consumes more of Obito] Now hush . . . my little good boy!!!

Kakashi and Minato rush him as Black Zetsu erupts into a fit of hysteric laughter again.

Back Near the Kage's

Shikamaru: So we just.. touch you?

Hiruzen: [Surrounded by Shinobi] Yes, I'll do everything else! [He begins to absorb all their Nine Tailed Chakra before flashing hand signs rapidly. Suddenly, his youth returns, his body becoming more defined and younger as the chakra is completely absorbed.]

Tsunade: This is the secret technique that my grandmother and I use to keep ourselves looking young! He was able to take the basics of the jutsu and completely change them into an entirely new jutsu! . . . Hiruzen . . . you really are the god of Shinobi!!!

Ay: Our cover won't last long! They're being destroyed right now!

The Hundred Hand Statue and other Wooden creation continue to demolish the enemies that dear oppose it. Explosions and dust continuously appear as numerous Shinobi's lives are ended in a gory haze.

Spiral Zetsu: I'm firing ma' lasers!!!

Fodder: I can't... I can't fight anymore. [Falls down]

Fodder: Forgive me, Lord Hokage. [Falls down]

Hinata: [On the ground with Kiba next to her] Oh no. Their chakra is also being absorbed as they die!

Shino: Then that means --- !!!

The Hundred Hand Statue's palms begin to glow as mini balls gather at their center. Spiral Zetsu laughs hysterically but then begins coughing. "It's over for you maggots. Shit yourselves as you witness... THE END!!!" he yells manically. The balls of light that have gathered all migrate to the statues mouth which opens widely. They begin to merge and create a giant ball of chakra. The statue roars which fires a beam that heads straight for the Kages.

Hinata: That's enough energy to destroy this entire battlefield!

Kiba: Shit!!!

Oonoki: Raikage, prepare yourself!

Ay: Don't worry about me!!

Tsunade: I can't summon Katsuyu to help...

???: No need, princess.

An end of a staff, taps the beam which changes trajectory and flies in the direction of the sea. A nuclear like explosion occurs that sends earth and water into the air, hundreds of feet, and it cast a shadow on the entire Alliance.

Hiruzen: [The Staff grows an eye an a booming voice says, "Long time no see Hiruzen!". It's the return of Enma!!] [ Hiruzen looks up from staff] Stand tall Shinobi Alliance!!! Our comeback begins NOW!!

Last edited:

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only have three problems, and none of them are blameing or criticizing you. More Kishi, really:
1) There's no way that much would be in just one issue. Kishi has made them WAY too short
2) Kishi did two issues in a row before takeing ANOTHER break!
3) Too many ups and downs in this "final fight"