TheSageOfNinetails

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys, I figured since the Manga is on a two week break, that I would write some more predictions, of course all from different angles, to keep the hype going.

Keep in mind this is a 2 chapter prediction! Hope you enjoy!

Naruto Manga 661-662

The opening shows Naruto falling to the ground after having Kurama extracted from him.

Gaara- Naruto!!

Killer Bee (Bijuu Mode) is shown still resisting the Mazo's chains, but is slowly inching his way towards the statue.

The 1-7 Tails are then shown being absorbed by the Mazo.

Gyuuki- (thinking) Hopefully that Kyuubi relayed my message..

The panel shifts down to the tentacle that was severed from Gyuuki.

The panel shifts over to Tsunade and Sakura, still assisting Katsuyu with healing the alliance.

Tsunade looks over to see Naruto falling to ground, then being caught by Gaara's sand.

Tsunade- (thinking) No...

Tears become to form in Tsunade's eyes.

Images of Dan and Nawaki are shrouded behind an image of Naruto, who lays motionless and unconscious.

Dan/Nawaki- To become Hokage, that is my dream!

Tsunade and Sakura rush over to Naruto.

Madara notices Tsunade, and begins follow her movements.

Madara- (thinking) Until I absorb the Hachibi, I can't release my hands, hurry up Zetsu.

The panel shifts over to Minato, Kakashi, and BZ Obito.

Black Zetsu- !

Black Zetsu- Well, I guess I better wrap things up here.

Obito- Kakashi... quickly..

Kakashi attempts to activate his Mangekyo Sharingan, but suddenly, his body goes into shock from chakra exhaustion, and he collapses.

A kunai flys from Kakashi's hand, marked with Minato's jutsu formula.

Minato/Obito- ?!

Obito then also falls to his knees.

Black Zetsu- It's only a matter of time before you die, Obito.

Obito- (panting) Not... yet..

Obito looks down to see a Kunai marked with Minato's jutsu formula just inches from his feet.

Obito stuggles to lift his arm to his eye, and attempts to pull it out.

Black Zetsu then manipulates the other half of Obito's body to catch his arm.

Right as Black Zetsu lifts Obito's arm, Minato teleports to the Kunai and cuts off Obito's arm that is being controlled by Balck Zetsu.

Black Zetsu- What?!

Obito's body reacts still and he collapses to the ground as well, with his fist clinched.

Black Zetsu- Forgive me.. Madara-sama, I failed.

The panel shifts back to Killer Bee ( Bijuu Mode ) still bound by the Mazo.

Bee's body is shown slowly emerging from the back of Gyuuki, as he inches closer to the Mazo.

Gyuuki- Bee!

Bee is shown fully separated from Gyuuki, then he falls to ground, just a few feet from where Gaara placed Naruto.

Madara- Finally.. Now to take care of the loose ends.

Madara eyes Tsunade and Sakura, still rishing towards Naruto, and Bee.

Madara jumps down from the top of the Mazo, and begins to weave signs.

Madara- Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!

Madara's fireball is headed directly at Tsunade.

??- Inferno style: Flame control!

??- Water Style: Water wall!

Sasuke is shown flying into panel in his Hawk, as the Mizukage is shown landing in front of Tsunade with assorted mist Shinobi.

Their Water Wall weakens Madara fireball, while Sasuke's Amaterasu flames extinguish it.

Mizukage- Lady Hokage, quickly get moving!

The Raikage and Tsuchikage are shown then entering the panel, with assorted Shinobi from each of their Nations.

20 Cloud Ninja, 20 Stone Ninja, and the 20 Mist Ninja are shown each standing behind their respective Kage, with Sasuke flying on his Hawk above, Susano'o activated.

Oohnoki readies his Particle Style, while the Raikage activates his Lightning armor.

The panel shows Tsunade reaching Naruto, while having Sakura and one of Katsuyu's clones reach Killer Bee.

Tsunade lowers her head to Naruto's chest.

Tsunade- His heart beat is feint, but he's still alive.

Sakura then confirms the same with Bee.

Both of them begin healing, while Gaara uses his sand to conceal the tentacle severed from Gyuuki, then sets up a sand shield around the area.

The panel shifts back to Minato and Obito.

Minato- Obito!

Obito-(panting) It's alright... Sensei.. It needed to be done.

Obito unclenches his fist and reveals that he has removed his Rinnegan.

Obito- Please.. Sensei.. Destroy it..

Minato kneels down to Obito, and strikes the eye with his Kunai.

Obito- (panting) Thank .. you .. Sensei..

Kakashi is shown regaining his consciousness, as he looks up to see Obito's severed arm, and the Rinnegan impaled by the Kunai.

Kakashi- Obtio.. Remember.. I'll always be your eyes, I'll still see the future for you.

Obito is shown with a small smile on his face, as his consciousness fades.

Obito- Goodbye.. Sensei.. Kakashi..

Obito breathes his last breathe, and dies before his Sensei's eyes.

The panel shifts back to Sasuke, the 3 Kage and the assorted shinobi, all standing face to face with Madara.

Madara- Until the Juubi revives again, I guess I could dance with you again, Oohonki.

END.

Reactions: nickman013

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not, bad....as you said a lot of material is in it, but not bad.

If Kakashi hasn't ran out of chakra by now he isn't going to and I can't wrap my brain around the Goukage not being useless at this point.(except tsunade)

meganinja420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its good but i think ppl are over looking the fact that the forth can put the other 1/2 of the fox in naruto n the fox asked garra something n ether sus/nar/mad/ will get the R/eye and naruto died plz... i think he's going to come bac with sage mode or get one of those frogs to jump inside him srry i dnt know their names .