[Predictions] NARUTO MANGA 656 PREDICTION [by ahhimane]

Alex storm

Member
224 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
224
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Very great prediction :) truely awesome
 

SenjuKishi

Member
17 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Best I've seen in awhile! You set the stage then blew my mind :) Sasuke will get rinnegan soon and I'm interested in reading how you dish that out. My question is will Naruto sit and watch Sasuke solo Madara and/or will Orochimaru interfere and show he's the top villain in NV?
 

Matt

Legendary
12,200 posts 243 reactions
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
12,200
Reaction score
243
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

-ahhimane-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,788 posts 1,162 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
8,788
Reaction score
1,162
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Best I've seen in awhile! You set the stage then blew my mind :) Sasuke will get rinnegan soon and I'm interested in reading how you dish that out. My question is will Naruto sit and watch Sasuke solo Madara and/or will Orochimaru interfere and show he's the top villain in NV?

Thanks =D
Answer to your question : No Naruto won't sit idle, he will help Sasuke and Sasuke himself won't try to Solo Madara because he knows his limits against Madara. In my prediction, Madara attacked Naruto out of the blue and hence Sasuke blocked it because he could see through with his Sharingan.
Orochimaru won't interfere much in the war. His time will come in the next arc.
Wow Amazing

Thanks =D
 
63 posts 1 reaction
Joined
May 6, 2011
Messages
63
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
rated this thred 5/5 v.good prediction

But, i dint guess destroying GOD Tree was that easy, also i think he might need to climb up a lot to get to the top of the tree.

keep up good work, 6-)
 
63 posts 1 reaction
Joined
May 6, 2011
Messages
63
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
rated this thred 5/5 v.good prediction

But, i dint guess destroying GOD Tree was that easy, also i think he might need to climb up a lot to get to the top of the tree.

keep up good work, 6-)

well i meant destroying GOD tree 'structure', as god tree i think might be indestructible as any 10 tails jinchiriki with rinnegan(partial rinnegan could also work) could re-birth even it if was made to fall.
 

FaHaD 5212

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,365 posts 126 reactions
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
126
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Great Prediction
 

VJ87G

Member
263 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
263
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's good anyway.
 

VJ87G

Member
263 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
263
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
But one thing for sure, I hate to see the rest of the Kages go all out on Obito after what he did.
 

VJ87G

Member
263 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
263
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Yeah, Madara must not avoid Sasuke anymore now
OT : Thanks =D


Thanks =D

Thanks =D

Thanks =D
Thanks =D

Thanks =D

Thanks =D

Thanks =D
Thanks =D

Thanks =D


Thanks =D

Thanks =D
Yeah, Naruto was looking for Madara but climbing at the top of the Tree just to look for them is pointless. Also, throwing the RasenShuriken from top to attack Madara would be pointless as well because Madara will sense it as well as easily dodge it.

There's no rinnegan ability to make you run faster. I used the techniques of Bansho Tenin as well as Shinra Tensei combined which made Madara to approach Naruto faster than his normal speed so as to avoid Hashirama's last moment interference. We have seen Yahiko flying with the help of his rinnegan abilities.
Well, I don't know whether there is a requirement of Rinnegan for Perfect Susano'o because Sasuke already showed signs of having a PS without Rinnegan. That's why I'm going with the EMS. Also I already made Madara outrun Hashirama, so, Hashirama can't reach Madara to stop the attack.

Thanks for that =D
I know, Sasuke haven't fully awakened the PS but saying it as imperfect Perfect Susano'o (in the prediction) is also not possible, so I said Sasuke's PS, though I didn't make it a complete awakening ;)
but if others like it mabe im just an idiot well i like it but i cant poop myself over it hey i got to tell the truth 7/10[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you should give your own opinion for what you liked or not in the prediction.
I'm happy that you pointed out the doubts and I'm happy to clear it as well.
Thanks for reading the prediction =D


Well, my point was to let Sasuke know about the Kyuubi attack by Obito mentioning Minato to be alive.
Other Kages have nothing to do with the Kyuubi attack.
But You can try your own prediction =D


Thanks =D

Maybe so, but trust me, I don't think everyone will let Obito live after what he done. Whether it's Sasuke or anyone, Obito should be dealt with, @ahhimane.
 
Top