[Predictions] NARUTO MANGA 656 PREDICTION [by ahhimane]

kunde

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,729 posts 547 reactions
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
5,729
Reaction score
547
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Great, hope it happens =D
 

-ahhimane-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,788 posts 1,162 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
8,788
Reaction score
1,162
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like this prediction and I hope sasuke pits ups agood fight so madara at least starts to give a F*** xd

Yeah, Madara must not avoid Sasuke anymore now
OT : Thanks =D

very nice.
Thanks =D
as always awesome

Thanks =D
From the moment I saw your nick in the title I knew this was going to be a hell of a prediction.

5/5

Thanks =D
Amazing prediction, although, Hashirama already knows about the Rinnegan given that he knew about the most secretive tech of all; Rinne Tensei.
Thanks =D
This was really nice!

Thanks =D
Nice read bro.it would be great .

Thanks =D
great predication

Thanks =D
Great prediction bro as always
Thanks =D
Its great man....
Thanks =D
That prediction was awesome! Great as always.

Thanks =D
Awesome read .

Thanks =D
i dont really understand whats happening naruto was looking for madara not really paying attention to the tree

Yeah, Naruto was looking for Madara but climbing at the top of the Tree just to look for them is pointless. Also, throwing the RasenShuriken from top to attack Madara would be pointless as well because Madara will sense it as well as easily dodge it.

is there a rinnegan ability to make you run faster?
There's no rinnegan ability to make you run faster. I used the techniques of Bansho Tenin as well as Shinra Tensei combined which made Madara to approach Naruto faster than his normal speed so as to avoid Hashirama's last moment interference. We have seen Yahiko flying with the help of his rinnegan abilities.
i dont think madara will ever downgrade to ems knowing hashirama is arounds also when you said rennigan turns to ems and then he actives perfect susanoo he needs the rennigan active to open a new level of susanoo after complete form
Well, I don't know whether there is a requirement of Rinnegan for Perfect Susano'o because Sasuke already showed signs of having a PS without Rinnegan. That's why I'm going with the EMS. Also I already made Madara outrun Hashirama, so, Hashirama can't reach Madara to stop the attack.
but i like that you added sfx sounds somthing different from others

Thanks for that =D
and i dont get it how did sasuke get perfect susanoo he would never fall into that category im confused
I know, Sasuke haven't fully awakened the PS but saying it as imperfect Perfect Susano'o (in the prediction) is also not possible, so I said Sasuke's PS, though I didn't make it a complete awakening ;)
but if others like it mabe im just an idiot well i like it but i cant poop myself over it hey i got to tell the truth 7/10[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you should give your own opinion for what you liked or not in the prediction.
I'm happy that you pointed out the doubts and I'm happy to clear it as well.
Thanks for reading the prediction =D
It needs something, too.


(Raikage and others landed near Minato and company)

Raikage: (points at Obito) So, You were that masked who behind all of this!!!! That Uchiha brat is one thing, BUT...YOU, YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN HE WAS!!!! (powering up his lightning cloak)

Minato: Raikage, wait!! I know, but this have to wait...

Raikage: We don't have time!! That student of yours was the cause of this!!

Kakashi: Raikage!! Stop!! I told Sasuke not to do this! And telling everyone the same!

Tsuchikage: Kakashi, we can not let him live. He was the one who created this, ever since the Nine Tails attack. But he did worse than that. He was the one who attacked all the villages, collecting all bijuu!

Mizukage: He did the same to my mentor, Yagura, the the fourth Mizukage. I agree with both Raikage and Tsuchikage. He can't...

Minato: Listen... I was the to blame...and I know exactly how you feel...but right now, we got Madara to deal with.

Raikage: (powering down) Very well, we'll deal with your student later, right now...Madara first.

Gaara: You're right.

Tsuchikage: Okay, I guess the Uchiha brat will come with us. But we'll keep an eye on him as well as Orochimaru.

Sasuke: humph.

Gaara: Naruto was the one who never give up on Sasuke.

Tsunade: He doesn't give up on anything .

Raikage: Humph. Since he doesn't give up on this Uchiha brat, I guess I will trust him. For now.

Orochimaru: You can all settle with Obito...after we deal with Madara.

Raikage: (glares at Sasuke for a second) Let's go.

(all head out)

Kakashi: *sighs in disbelief* Obito, Rin was the light of your life, but this...war you made put more pain in your life, and others, as well. And not only that, why used someone like Sasuke and manipulating him? Is it because Rin is more important than your clan? The same clan that you stained their blood in your hands? Or is it for something else? Naruto must have meet Itachi and Nagato.

Obito: (thinking) So...Itachi was the one who stop Kabuto. I didn't think that he will...

Kakashi: Naruto never gives up on saving his friend...the one you poison his mind with lies. Perhaps, it's best you tell the truth.

Minato: The truth?

Kakashi: Yes, the real truth.

Obito:.....

Chap ends. Naruto will be on Hitaus. Jan 1 with Issue #1 will come out.

Well, my point was to let Sasuke know about the Kyuubi attack by Obito mentioning Minato to be alive.
Other Kages have nothing to do with the Kyuubi attack.
But You can try your own prediction =D
Great, hope it happens =D
OT : Thanks for reading =D

Thanks =D
 

VJ87G

Member
263 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
263
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Yeah, Madara must not avoid Sasuke anymore now
OT : Thanks =D


Thanks =D

Thanks =D

Thanks =D
Thanks =D

Thanks =D

Thanks =D

Thanks =D
Thanks =D

Thanks =D


Thanks =D

Thanks =D
Yeah, Naruto was looking for Madara but climbing at the top of the Tree just to look for them is pointless. Also, throwing the RasenShuriken from top to attack Madara would be pointless as well because Madara will sense it as well as easily dodge it.

There's no rinnegan ability to make you run faster. I used the techniques of Bansho Tenin as well as Shinra Tensei combined which made Madara to approach Naruto faster than his normal speed so as to avoid Hashirama's last moment interference. We have seen Yahiko flying with the help of his rinnegan abilities.
Well, I don't know whether there is a requirement of Rinnegan for Perfect Susano'o because Sasuke already showed signs of having a PS without Rinnegan. That's why I'm going with the EMS. Also I already made Madara outrun Hashirama, so, Hashirama can't reach Madara to stop the attack.

Thanks for that =D
I know, Sasuke haven't fully awakened the PS but saying it as imperfect Perfect Susano'o (in the prediction) is also not possible, so I said Sasuke's PS, though I didn't make it a complete awakening ;)
but if others like it mabe im just an idiot well i like it but i cant poop myself over it hey i got to tell the truth 7/10[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you should give your own opinion for what you liked or not in the prediction.
I'm happy that you pointed out the doubts and I'm happy to clear it as well.
Thanks for reading the prediction =D


Well, my point was to let Sasuke know about the Kyuubi attack by Obito mentioning Minato to be alive.
Other Kages have nothing to do with the Kyuubi attack.
But You can try your own prediction =D


Thanks =D

Well, he did more than just attack the leaf village, he also got the fourth mizukage in genjutsu, plus more chaotic things as well.
 

kmw1811

Member
287 posts 34 reactions
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Messages
287
Reaction score
34
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
YEAH BUDDY!!! That was f***ing awesome man! XD
 

Siva Deepan

Member
79 posts 7 reactions
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
79
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
super awesome prediction dude :win:
 

Uchiha Marshmallow

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,132 posts 114 reactions
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
1,132
Reaction score
114
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Awesome loved the end, but you really want a RS to destroy GOD TREE.
 

Mr Hiru

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,415 posts 546 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
546
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Your thread deserves 5 star. Why didn't anyone rate it? ¬¬ I'll do it.
 

-ahhimane-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,788 posts 1,162 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
8,788
Reaction score
1,162
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hirudora said:
Your thread deserves 5 star. Why didn't anyone rate it? ¬¬ I'll do it.
Thanks =D It's better to get ratings from the visitors of the post rather rating it myself =D Once again thanks =D
 

skg1991

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
560 posts 36 reactions
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
560
Reaction score
36
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Excellent prediction as usual...only one prob. though...sasuke is nowhere near madara's level as he is now...
 

-ahhimane-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,788 posts 1,162 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
8,788
Reaction score
1,162
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Excellent prediction as usual...only one prob. though...sasuke is nowhere near madara's level as he is now...

Yes, Sasuke's not much developed close to Madara but we know how Uchihas are ;)
OT : Thanks for reading =D
 

AndreJNZ

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,089 posts 30 reactions
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
30
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Dude, just one thing. Madara doesn't need to revert back to EMS to use the Eye techniques. His Rinnegan allows him to still use them while activated. Or have you read a different manga?
 

-ahhimane-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,788 posts 1,162 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
8,788
Reaction score
1,162
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Dude, just one thing. Madara doesn't need to revert back to EMS to use the Eye techniques. His Rinnegan allows him to still use them while activated. Or have you read a different manga?

Well he just used Rinnegan to approach faster to Naruto, So I can make him revert back to EMS, right?
I don't remember Madara, EMS, Rinnegan, Susano'o in any other mangas
OT : Thanks for reading.
 

Gdamon

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,798 posts 109 reactions
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
the Sasuke part while full of drama...

Sasuke just spend a largew number of chapters trying to kill Obito, finding out he caused the massacre doesn't make a DEEP emotional impact since he already seems to have changed...

plus Obito was VERY out of character...
 

Dubbuoo

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,793 posts 68 reactions
Joined
Jun 1, 2012
Messages
1,793
Reaction score
68
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Read nicely

good prediction
 

-ahhimane-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,788 posts 1,162 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
8,788
Reaction score
1,162
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
the Sasuke part while full of drama...

Sasuke just spend a largew number of chapters trying to kill Obito, finding out he caused the massacre doesn't make a DEEP emotional impact since he already seems to have changed...

plus Obito was VERY out of character...

Obito out of character? Lol, Obito is already in the process of TNJ from Kakashi currently. Also he gave up when he saw Sasuke approaching him with the sword.

Also Sasuke still doesn't know about the Kyuubi's attack which was the main reason for Uchiha Massacre and more importantly for Itachi to become the Double Agent. If it doesn't creates an emotional impact, Kishi shouldn't keep it out of the topic for long.

BTW, Thanks for reading and sharing your opinion =D


Read nicely

good prediction

Thanks =D
 

hermic4lyfe

Member
182 posts 9 reactions
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
182
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nicely done... it was really mind blowing
 
Top