kisamexRocks

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wonder why the almighty sword of Obito broke.

Here's an easy simple theory. Obito explains it himself.

"His feelings dwell within it.."

Sages feelings are in the sword itself and when they connected with Susanoo/Kyuubi, they mixed together and sensed Naruto's feelings and the good will from naruto overcame the bad will of Obito and the sword broke. Kinda like the betrayal Samehada did to kisame.

That or seeing as Obito became Hokage was his whole dream and he got distracted and lost his focus and lost.

Well time for madara to jump in.

toviasrepier

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wonder why the almighty sword of Obito broke.

Here's an easy simple theory. Obito explains it himself.

"His feelings dwell within it.."

Sages feelings are in the sword itself and when they connected with Susanoo/Kyuubi, they mixed together and sensed Naruto's feelings and the good will from naruto overcame the bad will of Obito and the sword broke. Kinda like the betrayal Samehada did to kisame.

That or seeing as Obito became Hokage was his whole dream and he got distracted and lost his focus and lost.

Well time for madara to jump in.
Nah that's just another plot no jutsu of trolling Kishi.

cmilius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hell yes, the fight i've been waiting for the whole manga can't believe that it's actually near. The most terrifying fight of the manga is about to start..Madara vs naruto full power & sasuke full power while in corporation with the kages and ninja army to fight the legendary blood thirsty madara..

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was both, he started imagining his life differently as if he'd went back to Konoha because of the feelings and will within the sages sword and after placing himself in Naruto's shoes.

repped +

iKaras

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I knew it. I just knew it. With all Juubito's power I knew he would fall to something stupid like this.

"There's no feeling in probably the strongest sword in NV." Therefore GG?

I'm surprised he didn't get obliterated by the power of love.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. The sword broke because Obito kept questioning himself. It wasnt the soul of the sage, its the soul of the user in the sword, and Obito was confused and wasnt sure he had lived the right life, Naruto's resolve stayed firm, therefore his and sasukes strike was stronger. the sword didnt mix with the chakra in thier sword.