yudhaprama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama hit obito with bijudama and make him weaker
Naruto: Kurama, that big thing appear!! Is it a good chance for us to save Son and the others? Any idea how to save them?
Kurama: You have their chakra, right?
Naruto: They transfer their chakra when we fist together. Good, so we can make it. How to do that?
Kurama: It's not enough. We need someone else
Naruto: Who?
Kurama: Your mother. We need someone summon her
Naruto: Father, who's summon you?
Minato: Orochimaru san. He will arrive soon

Orochimaru and the kages arrive to battlefield. Orochimaru jump to naruto
Orochimaru: Are you miss me naruto kun?
Naruto: Why the heck I have to miss you? Can you summon uzumaki kushina?
Orochimaru: So you miss your mother that bad? Is this a good time?
Naruto: Yeah, I miss my mother. But most importantly, I need her technique
Orochimaru: What technique?
Naruto: I don't have time to explain. You know it later
Tobirama: Just do it orochimaru. I don't have kushina dna. Your contribution might save the world. This is good chance to pay your past failure
Orochimaru: Good thing I have kushina dna. Now I need one living body and one dead body
Jugo: Here the dead body. Now, who shall become a sacrifice?
Naruto: Shadow clone jutsu!!
Naruto clone: I'm not ordinary clone. I'm living body. I shall become a sacrifice
Orochimaru: Good, now buy me some time while I perform edo tensei
Naruto: Kurama, what technique my mother can perform to save Son and the others?
Kurama: Her chain technique. It's the same technique of mask man to bind bijuus. If the chakra chain mix with bijuus chakra. The chain will aim to bijuus inside that statue and drag them out

Orochimaru finished edo tensei. Edo kushina appear
Kushina: Hello naruto, seems you really strong now?
Minato: Not only strong, kushina. He's really mature
Naruto: Talk later mom, we're in the war to stop the end of the world. I need your chain techniqeu
Kushina: You right minato, he's really mature. Ok naruto, let's joint fight together once again. How you need my chain technique?
Naruto: Bump fist with me mom. First, I transfer kyubi chakra to make you stronger and my friends chakra. You need to mix my friends chakra with your chain chakra, then aim the chain to that statue and the drag out my friends who traped on that statue

Chain come out from kushina body and aim to the mouth of statue gedo
Obito: Damn, that kushina
Kushina: Naruto, it seems your friends bind with the same chain technique. We have to weaker the user of this chain so then the chain will weaker. Seems he now focusing his chakra for his chain
Tobirama: Naruto you have to create bijudama once again
Naruto: I know, here uncle second

Bijudama hit obito once again and create obito much damage. After that, all trapped bijuus come out from gedo statue
Kushina: So the bijuus is naruto friends. How can he manage to make friend with bijuus? Oh right, he's really strong and mature, after all

Naruto come close to bijuus
Naruto: Are you guys all right?
Son: You did it naruto
Matatabi: You really that old man said, naruto
END

===========
I thought uzumaki kushina present will perfect naruto birthday. What's your opinion?

Note: I sign up a year ago, but very rare to visit this base. Now I have plenty time to discuss here. Hope we can get along. BTW, this is my first post. I don't fully know the rule of this base. Get me soft if I made mistake ok. And sorry for my english

Reactions: Xāvî1 and Joker