Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great Job.... + Rep.... =D =D

Two Things.... Minato addresses the previous Hokages with a lot of respect by using prefix like Lord.... In the Prediction Minato says...."Don't worry Hiruzen" That's not how Minato should be addressing him.... Hiruzen is his senior....

Second is NaruHina part.... I'm a NaruHina supporter too.... But that looked a little bit forced.... You shouldn't mind yesterday's NaruSaku part.... Naruto was only joking.... =D =D

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good man. Hopefully something like this happens; although I hope Sasuke gets Perfect Susanoo next chapter. It'll make the battle that much sweeter.
thank you very much for your support =D

EDIT: I'm thinking of making a massive thread for a prediction for the rest of the war and it will include Naruto and Sasuke's final power-ups. Do you think I should do it?
Well, it depends if you want to do it or no, I can't decide for yourself. Keep in mind that it will take some time and not too many people will read it if it is too long so it depends if you think that it is worthy your work or no =D
Interesting and nice job.
Thanks you very much for kind words :)
Very good :)
I didn't really like the NaruHina bit though. I know he doesn't have much of a reason to love Sakura but they certainly spent a lot more time together whereas Hinata has just sort of stalked him lol
Thank you a lot for your honest opinion and kind words =D
great predication bro
That very nice to read that my friend ;)
It was very nice but the end blew me off.
Yeah I know, you don't like NaruHina lol, but I will support them whenever I can

Thank you very much for your kind words =D

Great Job.... + Rep.... =D =D

Two Things.... Minato addresses the previous Hokages with a lot of respect by using prefix like Lord.... In the Prediction Minato says...."Don't worry Hiruzen" That's not how Minato should be addressing him.... Hiruzen is his senior....

Second is NaruHina part.... I'm a NaruHina supporter too.... But that looked a little bit forced.... You shouldn't mind yesterday's NaruSaku part.... Naruto was only joking.... =D =D
Thanks you very much my dear friend for all kind words and pointing me my mistakes and all advices.

I will correct them in sequel If I write it=D

It was very good prediction indeed.
Thanks you very much kind Sir :win:

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good prediction, but don't you think Naruto will go into BM or KM. His strongest attack is the Bijuudama...
yeah i know but Minato said Naruto to rest a bit, it could mean wait until kurama chakra recover. However Naruto decides to join fight(before kurama restore his chakra) so the best his power now is Sage mode unless he can enter kcm already.

Besides Sakura and Sasuke can only be only on par with Sage mode Naruto, with EMS Sasuke being on par with KCM Naruto.

Bijuu mode could be overkill and overshadows comptletly Sakura's and Sasuke's progress as BM is in different leauge =D

I hope you got my point :cool:, anyway thank you very much for support and kind words;)

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol it was one of the best predictions I have ever read but after a point yur turned it into a love story. Btw, I'm certain that I have already seen this fight between Obito and Kakashi. You copied it, didn't you?=D

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
loved it! good job, keep it up!
oh man your prediction is awesome =D=D=D keep on writing you're good at it=D=D=D the naruhina moment was great:):)
Thanks a lot guys :)

Ending is too fanciful. The pairing won't be rushed that fast (whatever pairing happens).
Thank you very much for your honest opinion =D

Pretty decent, some bits I really liked. Good job bro. :)
Thanks you very much for your opinion, my friend :hooray:

Lol it was one of the best predictions I have ever read but after a point yur turned it into a love story. Btw, I'm certain that I have already seen this fight between Obito and Kakashi. You copied it, didn't you?=D
Yeah, You caught me there =D. I was too lazy to rewrite Obito vs Kakashi fight so I copied this part from my previous 631 prediction :D. Besides I still see this fight as last time and until Kishi won't show Kakashi vs Obito I have no reasons to not copy and paste this battle whenever I will refer to Kakashi vs Obito part in my prediction :win:

Idk, about truning it in love story, It may happen and it was only to highlight and focus on Hinata and show Minato who is girl Naruto care about.

Besides it would be in Kishi's style to troll Hinata first then Sakura , so why not :p

Anyway thanks you very much for you kind words and honest feedback, my friend ;)

Reactions: The Rogue Ninja

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
great prediction, but madara atacking hinata and naruto protecting her is inpossible...
Well, nothing is impossible according to Kishi as he has changed his mind many times and shown us even impossible things then , and now manga facts =D

Thank you very much for you kind opinion ;)

You make great predictions, and the amount of detail you put into them is amazing. I love reading them and can't wait for next weeks! ^^
Thank you very much my friend :win: for all these kind words and honest opinion :hooray:

I will keep it up ;)

Great Prediction
Thank you very much my friend :), I hope you enjoyed reading it :cool:

CAPE

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love your predictions to be honest. The details and the thought that you put into them are pretty good. You should really consider becoming a writer as well. Other than the grammar which is no biggie because we can all interpret it, you should create a manga/anime as well. Shine on!

Reactions: KCMNaruto

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love your predictions to be honest. The details and the thought that you put into them are pretty good. You should really consider becoming a writer as well. Other than the grammar which is no biggie because we can all interpret it, you should create a manga/anime as well. Shine on!
Thank you very much my dear friend ;), Your opinion is much appreciated =D

I thought about it honestly, however I am too lazy and couldn't keep up comming with interesting and great plot twists to keep readers entertained. I may be good at writing but where rules and the World is created already and I will only work in area's of created World and according to mechanics of this World. This is really hard to create manga from nothing..., just idea. You know creating characters from nothing, this is not that easy.

Besides I am not skilled in drawing pictures, yes I have great imagination and can visualzie perfectly detailed great pictures, but still I lack ability to draw pictures as Kishi does..., maybe if find good team of people to support me, then I will create manga/anime :p

Anwyay thank you very much for your kind words and honest feedback :win:
Your words are great inspiration for me ;)

Last edited:

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a nice read. :)

But you stretched it too long this time.

I don't know why you gave Senjuu Sage mode to Tobirama. He did nothing using it. If you used it for Tobirama to hold the seal then it proves that Hiruzen > Sage mode Tobirama.

Last three pages were totally not required.

Kakashi and Obito's dialogues were too much for their characters.

Other than that, I can't say anything bro :(