Apocalyptor

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto Manga 504 Discussion and 505 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Manga 504 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Manga 505.

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Hope you guys enjoy!!​

Last edited by a moderator:

MisticDrone

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't rate, no option ^_-

oh and: 1st !

Edit:
hmm dunno if you added it or was something wrong whit the website, but i gave it only a 3 it got kind of boring and all this was simply streching it. Hope we can get back to the main stroy now

Last edited:

Apocalyptor

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought it was a necessary chapter. There wasn't much action, but Kishi had to let the viewers know the events that took place during Naruto's birth, and I think he provided a great emotional ending.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a decent chapter. But I suppose everyone is going to look forward to next week's chapter, to see where the story will go after Kushina's recollection of the events of that night, sixteen years ago.

DeathReaperSeal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
damn, it made me emotional stupid drawings.
it was a nice ending, we can now focus us on naruto's new missions.
this was a great chapter, didn't mind it was being stretched or what ever I really liked it.

David

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was a pretty good chapter. But i really cant wait for next weeks chapter to get back to the real story and see whats gonna happen. Im glad all the really sad chapters are over.

a thousand years of death

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was an ok chapter. i think they could have reduced kushinas "want something to say" story down abit and had naruto come out of his "just sealed the fox" state and give a determined look or something.

wonder whats next on naruto's agenda. maybe back to sage mode training.
16 pages and being dragged on abit kinda ruins it so only 4 out of 5. think i was kinda generous though but it did have some good factors too.

narutodrama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:T_T: goodbye kushina you are the best mom anybody can want ....
naruto i am so sorry seeing your mother fade away but you saw her

i give a 5 it was a great chapter that cleared things up.

now O.O next chapter should be awesome maybe we see what naruto has gained by taking the kyubis power

DeathReaperSeal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you guys see, Sasuke already has achieved SSJ, naruto has SSJ3 with let's not forget the power to unlock SSJ5!

link doesn't work :S?

I uploaded my self,

Uploaded with

Last edited:

rasenchidori

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was an ok chapter. i think they could have reduced kushinas "want something to say" story down abit and had naruto come out of his "just sealed the fox" state and give a determined look or something.

wonder whats next on naruto's agenda. maybe back to sage mode training.
16 pages and being dragged on abit kinda ruins it so only 4 out of 5. think i was kinda generous though but it did have some good factors too.
Even though it was 16 pages, there were a couple of pages that were pretty big so it's all good.

Ironreaver7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that was good chapter... had a knot in my throat reading it kinda sad that they didnt wanna put him through that but had no choice....good shit from Kishi and glad we got that whole incident cleared up and outta the way.

Business is about to pick up and i expect some movement from sasuke and company in the coming chapters....funny how Tobi/Madara left out the part of him getting his ass beat by Minato 16yrs ago when he talked to sasuke...of course you don't wanna look like a punk in front of Sasuke...so we can assume he lied to Sasuke about that part...the rest I don't know.

I give this flashback arc a 5 coz eventho it took like 5 chapters it was damn good and we saw the FTG from Minato!!!

FatBACKATTACK

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heart wrenching! I would have liked the ending to go further past her recollection, see how much of the fox Naruto can control, but hey, we've got next week! 505!

Ohh, Naruto's probably going to be an UBER BAD ASS now! Not like he wasn't already....But Sasuke, watch your back son!!

kingskull

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think it was the best chapter during that flash back the ending almost maid me cry
hey onemanga is no longer hosting sj is that true

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.