[Predictions] Naruto Manga 499 Discussion and 500 Predictions

What's your rating for this week's Manga?

Votes: 5 1.7%

Votes: 2 0.7%

Votes: 5 1.7%

Votes: 25 8.4%

Votes: 259 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome chapter Naruto Rasegan the crap out of the Kyuubi & is Naruto the SO6 he looked a lot like him in this chapter & it was cool that the Kyuubi finally gave Naruto his props great chapter hopefully 500 will be double sized

zPain

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Loved it! Loved IT! LOVED IT! This have to be my favorite chapter. EVER. I can not believe Naruto is the 6th Path. Simply unpredictable. And Naruto's mom being ex. juki was surely a wow moment. I wonder what kind of powers Naruto have now O_O
5/5 INDEED!

KISAME WHERE ARE YOU AT?! I've been very on edge waiting for Kisame to pop out.
Next chapter maybe?

1 MORE TO 500 CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure the next one will be really special.
EARLY HAPPY 500TH CHAPTER NARUTO! WOOT!

The next 2 weeks will be the longest weeks in my life. U_U

Last edited:

BarBoBot

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so naruto IS a senju...a member of a side branch of the Senju...that settles that.

sage of the six paths...minus the sages eyes. This is gonna get CRAZY. Bring on the EMS sasuke!!!!

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's power and the Fox power are now Bayonne description like looking at an army artillery barrage. But the kicker beside Naruto having the Sage of 6 path power is Kushina having ben the previous Host of the Fox. Predictions? Naruto's enemies pray for mercy, you are in trouble now.

uhIpooped

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sweet! I liked how the Kyuubi looked all emaciated after losing his chakara ... lol ... Also I dont think that naruto is SO6P, but maybe Minato had included his seal tech to release when naruto gained the Kyuubi chakara, cause it did sorta look that way to me... Plus cmon now he used Kushina in the seal, he was truly a genius and no one saw that coming...
Still this chapter totaly tickled my pink...xd

uhIpooped

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Loved it! Loved IT! LOVED IT! This have to be my favorite chapter. EVER. I can not believe Naruto is the 6th Path. Simply unpredictable. And Naruto's mom being ex. juki was surely a wow moment. I wonder what kind of powers Naruto have now O_O
5/5 INDEED!

KISAME WHERE ARE YOU AT?! I've been very on edge waiting for Kisame to pop out.
Next chapter maybe?

1 MORE TO 500 CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure the next one will be really special.
EARLY HAPPY 500TH CHAPTERS NARUTO! WOOT!
Kisame wont last 1 second now... not against them both...

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome chapter Naruto Rasegan the crap out of the Kyuubi & is Naruto the SO6 he looked a lot like him in this chapter & it was cool that the Kyuubi finally gave Naruto his props great chapter hopefully 500 will be double sized
It probably will be double sized. There will be no manga next week so we can have really high hopes about it.

Christyan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG , ONE WORD : EPIC EPIC EPIC .... The same word 3 times , sorry about that .

kISHI YOU ARE THE BEST , i loved this chapter , i can nominate it in top 5 : GREATEST NARUTO MANGA CHAPTERS EVER . But i didnt understand one thing , why naruto sealed the kyuubi again . Will the kyuubi help naruto from now on ? I am in a fog right now ....

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG , ONE WORD : EPIC EPIC EPIC .... The same word 3 times , sorry about that .

kISHI YOU ARE THE BEST , i loved this chapter , i can nominate it in top 5 : GREATEST NARUTO MANGA CHAPTERS EVER . But i didnt understand one thing , why naruto sealed the kyuubi again . Will the kyuubi help naruto from now on ? I am in a fog right now ....
He is giving the Fox a time out to think on what happen, Now the Fox has to reason with Naruto fighting wont help Him.

Status
Not open for further replies.